Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the impression I get of him as well 🤮

If I were P I wouldn’t be happy with my footballer boyfriend being in Ibiza with his mates, he’ll have trollops throwing themselves at him constantly. LB will probably encourage it tbh!
Yeah it’s full of influences, models & girls similar to P 😆 it’s always Ibiza or Mykonos

Reactions: 2
That’s the impression I get of him as well 🤮

If I were P I wouldn’t be happy with my footballer boyfriend being in Ibiza with his mates, he’ll have trollops throwing themselves at him constantly. LB will probably encourage it tbh!
Yep, he just isn't trustworthy IMO.

I don't think I would be very happy either as he will have women all around him who will want to flirt and throw themselves at him. LB will definitely encourage it as he will make out that Billy's single when he isn't and as a result I just can't see it ending well.

I would say that either her family or her friends have joined her in Thailand hence the reason as to why they have moved into that villa today it also confirms that she is possibly staying in Thailand for another week.

Reactions: 1
Did you see the villa? Wow! 😮 Think she’ll be there for a while longer. She must be there with family etc as that place is huge! Wonder if Billy will be joining her? Just a thought as I’m not sure if he’s even in Ibiza….

Haven’t heard from my colleague again, she’s gone awol! 🤣 God help her today!

Billy must be in Ibiza surely? I can’t see LB going out there just to hang out with Billy’s 18 yr old little brother and his best mate who he barely knows? 🤷‍♀️ When I spoke to my colleague she said she saw LB, H and S, but not Billy. Maybe he just happened to not be there when she saw them? 🤷‍♀️

You’d think that LB would have been posting about B by now as well. He’s posted himself with H and S but not Billy? Very strange!

Maybe Billy has skipped Ibiza and just went to P in Thailand instead? Maybe she’s put her foot down? 👀 Maybe he’s had to ditch the boys last minute for her? 😆

Did you see the villa? Wow! 😮 Think she’ll be there for a while longer. She must be there with family etc as that place is huge! Wonder if Billy will be joining her? Just a thought as I’m not sure if he’s even in Ibiza….

Haven’t heard from my colleague again, she’s gone awol! 🤣 God help her today!

Billy must be in Ibiza surely? I can’t see LB going out there just to hang out with Billy’s 18 yr old little brother and his best mate who he barely knows? 🤷‍♀️ When I spoke to my colleague she said she saw LB, H and S, but not Billy. Maybe he just happened to not be there when she saw them? 🤷‍♀️

You’d think that LB would have been posting about B by now as well. He’s posted himself with H and S but not Billy? Very strange!

Maybe Billy has skipped Ibiza and just went to P in Thailand instead? Maybe she’s put her foot down? 👀 Maybe he’s had to ditch the boys last minute for her? 😆
I did indeed see the villa and it looks really nice and I would say that she is staying in Thailand for possibly another week given that she has moved into the villa today. She is either there with her family or friends perhaps both as the place looks massive and could easily accommodate 10 or more people. It did cross my mind if Billy will be joining her but I honestly don't think he will be but I guess we will find out soon enough 👀.

I would have thought that Billy will be in Ibiza because as I can't see LB going out there just to hang out with Harvey and his best mate so surely Billy will be arriving at some point possibly either tomorrow or the weekend as I can't see LB going if Billy wasn't.

I don't think anyone is surprised that LB posted himself with H and S as we know he wouldn't be able to help himself. I think he will post about Billy at some point unless Billy has told him not to which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest but I reckon Billy will be in Ibiza.

I did indeed see the villa and it looks really nice and I would say that she is staying in Thailand for possibly another week given that they have moved into the villa today. She is either there with her family or friends perhaps both as the place looks massive and could easily accommodate 10 or more people. It did cross my mind if Billy will be joining her but I honestly don't think he will be but I guess we will find out soon enough 👀.

I would have thought that Billy will be in Ibiza because as I can't see LB going out there just to hang out with Harvey and his best mate so surely Billy will be arriving at some point possibly either tomorrow or the weekend as I can't see LB going if Billy wasn't.

I don't think anyone is surprised that LB posted himself with H and S as we know he wouldn't be able to help himself. I think he will post about Billy at some point unless Billy has told him not to which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest but I reckon Billy will be in Ibiza.
I do think Billy will be in Ibiza, he probably is already. Maybe he’s just keeping it on the down low? You wouldn’t go to Ibiza though if you wanted a low key holiday? 😆

LB wouldn’t be there if Billy wasn’t, surely? Just can’t see it. If Billy has indeed ditched the boys holiday and ends up in Thailand then kudos to him! 👍

I do think Billy will be in Ibiza, he probably is already. Maybe he’s just keeping it on the down low? You wouldn’t go to Ibiza though if you wanted a low key holiday? 😆

LB wouldn’t be there if Billy wasn’t, surely? Just can’t see it. If Billy has indeed ditched the boys holiday and ends up in Thailand then kudos to him! 👍
I agree I honestly think that Billy will be in Ibiza and he probably already is. If he wanted to keep it on the down low though surely he would have chosen a place where people can't easily recognise him I mean he is going to be easily identifiable in Ibiza.

I agree LB wouldn't have gone to Ibiza if Billy wasn't going as it wouldn't have made much sense for him to go with just Harvey and his best mate. If he has indeed ditched the boys and ends up in Thailand then he has gone there to meet her family and friends.

Last edited:
Cem Hastan the VIP manager of O Beach started following Billy recently, so I think Billy was probably at O Beach yesterday. Definitely keeping things on the down low if he was! No selfies etc posted from anyone who was there? Unless his tags are off?

Still no word from my colleague, hope she’s ok! 🙈🤣

Looks like P has friends on their way to the villa in Thailand.

IMG_5886.jpeg

Cem Hastan the VIP manager of O Beach started following Billy recently, so I think Billy was probably at O Beach yesterday. Definitely keeping things on the down low if he was! No selfies etc posted from anyone who was there? Unless his tags are off?

Still no word from my colleague, hope she’s ok! 🙈🤣

Looks like P has friends on their way to the villa in Thailand.

View attachment 3020984
Yeah, Billy was probably at O beach yesterday because if he wasn't I doubt the VIP manager would be following him, but just like his Portugal trip with P he's keeping things on the down low as for some reason he doesn't want to be seen.

It does appear that P has got a number of friends who are staying in the villa with her as it looks like they arrived today so I reckon she is staying in Thailand for at least another week before she goes on her European tour.

Yeah, Billy was probably at O beach yesterday because if he wasn't I doubt the VIP manager would be following him, but just like his Portugal trip with P he's keeping things on the down low as for some reason he doesn't want to be seen.

It does appear that P has got a number of friends who are staying in the villa with her as it looks like they arrived today so I reckon she is staying in Thailand for at least another week before she goes on her European tour.
He’s definitely in Ibiza, my colleague is currently at a very famous beach hotel and he’s there sitting in VIP! She saw Harvey Elliot as well! She was more excited about him tbh. He wasn’t in VIP, he was mingling with all the plebs as she called them 🤣 she’s due home tomorrow, she’s in bits 🙈

Why didn’t he go to Thailand? Perfect opportunity to meet her friends and family? 🤷‍♀️

He’s definitely in Ibiza, my colleague is currently at a very famous beach hotel and he’s there sitting in VIP! She saw Harvey Elliot as well! She was more excited about him tbh. He wasn’t in VIP, he was mingling with all the plebs as she called them 🤣 she’s due home tomorrow, she’s in bits 🙈

Why didn’t he go to Thailand? Perfect opportunity to meet her friends and family? 🤷‍♀️
Well I bet your colleague didn't expect to see Billy and Harvey Elliott on her holidays and I bet she's gutted that she's coming home tomorrow.

It does make you wonder why he didn't go to Thailand to meet her friends and family as it seems strange that he hasn't met any of them yet as you think he would have done by now. It also makes me wonder when him and P are next going to see each other as I can't see them meeting up before he goes away on pre-season in fact if they don't meet up with each other before he goes away I don't think they will see each other until September at the earlist depending on how long she goes travelling around Europe for.

Well I bet your colleague didn't expect to see Billy and Harvey Elliott on her holidays and I bet she's gutted that she's coming home tomorrow.

It does make you wonder why he didn't go to Thailand to meet her friends and family as it seems strange that he hasn't met any of them yet as you think he would have done by now. It also makes me wonder when him and P are next going to see each other as I can't see them meeting up before he goes away on pre-season in fact if they don't meet up with each other before he goes away I don't think they will see each other until September at the earlist depending on how long she goes travelling around Europe for.
I know, lucky witch getting to see Billy and Harvey Elliot! 😆

When does pre season start? Think Japan is mid July, but I imagine they’d meet up a week or so before? Maybe Billy will get a bit extra time off because of Scotland duties?

I wonder if the European tour is still happening? She’s just on a constant holiday, isn’t she? 😆🤣

I know, lucky witch getting to see Billy and Harvey Elliot! 😆

When does pre season start? Think Japan is mid July, but I imagine they’d meet up a week or so before? Maybe Billy will get a bit extra time off because of Scotland duties?

I wonder if the European tour is still happening? She’s just on a constant holiday, isn’t she? 😆🤣
Yep, lucky her I'm sure she'll tell you all the details when you next see her.

I think pre-season starts next week as usually teams return to training 6 weeks before the season starts but some clubs have just started their pre-season and Brighton's first game takes place on the 24th July so I guess they will meet up either on Monday or the week after. The players who have played in the Euros will certainly get a bit of extra time off (possibly a week) as they have had less time to recover than the players who didn't play in the Euros.

I think the European tour will happen after she gets back from Thailand because if she leaves it any later we will be in Autumn but I agree she just seems to be constantly on holiday and never seems to spend much time in the UK. I mean at this rate she's is hardly going to be seeing anything of him and don't forget she's supposed to be going back to Australia in October so that will be more time spent away from him and as a result I just can't see how the relationship is going to work if they are hardly going to be seeing one another.

Last edited:
Yep, lucky her I'm sure she'll tell you all the details when you next see her.

I think pre-season starts next week as usually teams return to training 6 weeks before the season starts but some clubs have just started their pre-season and Brighton's first game takes place on the 24th July so I guess they will meet up either on Monday or the week after. The players who have played in the Euros will certainly get a bit of extra time off (possibly a week) as they have had less time to recover than the players who didn't play in the Euros.

I think the European tour will happen after she gets back from Thailand because if she leaves it any later we will be in Autumn but I agree she just seems to be constantly on holiday and never seems to spend much time in the UK. I mean at this rate she's is hardly going to be seeing anything of him and don't forget she's supposed to be going back to Australia in October so that will be more time spent away from him and as a result I just can't see how the relationship is going to work if they are hardly going to be seeing one another.
Yeah hard to see how this relationship will progress if they’re only seeing one another once in a while?

You’d think he’d have went to Thailand to spend time with his girlfriend and meet her family and friends since he’s not seen her in a few weeks and probably won’t see her for ages yet?! 🤷‍♀️

Yeah hard to see how this relationship will progress if they’re only seeing one another once in a while?

You’d think he’d have went to Thailand to spend time with his girlfriend and meet her family and friends since he’s not seen her in a few weeks and probably won’t see her for ages yet?! 🤷‍♀️
Yep, I just don't see it working out if they are hardly going to spend any time with one another.

I agree I'm surprised he hasn't gone to Thailand tbh because seeing as he hasn't seen P in a few weeks and he hasn't met any of her family and friends yet it would have made perfect sense for him to go out there and meet them for the first time, but I suppose he had this trip planned to Ibiza months ago and didn't want to let his brother and friends down. With him not going to Thailand I honestly don't know when he will next see P as it could be months before they see each other again.

Yep, I just don't see it working out if they are hardly going to spend any time with one another.

I agree I'm surprised he hasn't gone to Thailand tbh because seeing as he hasn't seen P in a few weeks and he hasn't met any of her family and friends yet it would have made perfect sense for him to go out there and meet them for the first time, but I suppose he had this trip planned to Ibiza months ago and didn't want to let his brother and friends down. With him not going to Thailand I honestly don't know when he will next see P as it could be months before they see each other again.
I was kind of hoping for him to go to Thailand but can’t see it now.

He’s keeping a low profile in Ibiza, no posts from the boys of him and not been tagged in selfies from other holidaymakers like he usually does? 🤔

Not sure when they’d see each other again. All depends when she’s going on her European tour. He’ll be back from Ibiza start of next week. She’ll probably be in Thailand for another week. They might meet up end of next week?

I was kind of hoping for him to go to Thailand but can’t see it now.

He’s keeping a low profile in Ibiza, no posts from the boys of him and not been tagged in selfies from other holidaymakers like he usually does? 🤔

Not sure when they’d see each other again. All depends when she’s going on her European tour. He’ll be back from Ibiza start of next week. She’ll probably be in Thailand for another week. They might meet up end of next week?
So was I as I thought that perhaps he might have had second thoughts and joined P in Thailand instead but I agree with you I don't think he'll go to Thailand now.

Yep, it's like Portugal all over again as he's keeping a very low profile and hasn't been seen either which is very strange when you consider who he is as surely somebody would have seen him and had their photo taken with him. It's definitely strange that the boys haven't posted anything of him though.

I don't know when they'd next see each other either because as you have said it all depends on when she's going on her European tour which must be coming up soon I'd have thought. I would imagine that she'll be in Thailand for at least another week especially when her family and friends are with her and they might meet up at the end of next week, but for some reason I think P might go straight on her European tour with her friend especially if her friend is currently in Thailand with her.

So was I as I thought that perhaps he might have had second thoughts and joined P in Thailand instead but I agree with you I don't think he'll go to Thailand now.

Yep, it's like Portugal all over again as he's keeping a very low profile and hasn't been seen either which is very strange when you consider who he is as surely somebody would have seen him and had their photo taken with him. It definitely feels like something has changed in him recently as he just seems to be constantly hiding and does not seem to want to have his photo taken either :unsure:.

I don't know when they'd next see each other either because as you have said it all depends on when she's going on her European tour which must be coming up soon I'd have thought. I would imagine that she'll be in Thailand for at least another week especially when her family and friends are with her and they might meet up at the end of next week, but for some reason I think P might go straight on her European tour with her friend especially if her friend is currently in Thailand with her.
The friend who’s going on the European tour isn’t there from what I can see. But maybe the others will join them as well.

Yeah he’s definitely having a more low key boy’s holiday this time around? My colleague wouldn’t have known only for me pointing out he was with LB. Maybe because he’s in a relationship now and he doesn’t want to draw attention to himself and be a good boy for P 😆

The friend who’s going on the European tour isn’t there from what I can see. But maybe the others will join them as well.

Yeah he’s definitely having a more low key boy’s holiday this time around? My colleague wouldn’t have known only for me pointing out he was with LB. Maybe because he’s in a relationship now and he doesn’t want to draw attention to himself and be a good boy for P 😆
I think others will join them on the holiday to Thailand as the villa they are staying at looks like it can accommodate 10 or more guests and at the moment it looks like only four friends have joined her so far.

Exactly he definitely seems to be having a low-key holiday hence the reason as to why he hasn't been seen and why the boys haven't posted anything of him. The thing is it was the same in Portugal as he didn't want to draw attention to himself and didn't want to be seen either as he also kept that holiday very low-key. What was the point of him going to Ibiza though if he's going to keep a low profile throughout the holiday I mean he would have been better off going to Thailand and meeting up with P.

Last edited:
I think others will join them on the holiday to Thailand as the villa they are staying at looks like it can accommodate 10 or more guests and at the moment it looks like only four friends have joined her so far.

Exactly he definitely seems to be having a low-key holiday hence the reason as to why he hasn't been seen and why the boys haven't posted anything of him. The thing is it was the same in Portugal as he didn't want to draw attention to himself and didn't want to be seen either as he also kept that holiday very low-key. What was the point of him going to Ibiza though if he's going to keep a low profile throughout the holiday I mean he would have been better off going to Thailand and meeting up with P.
You don’t go to Ibiza if you want a low key holiday 😆 I could understand Portugal being low key as it was his first holiday with P, but he’s in Ibiza with LB! You’re going to get a LOT of attention 🤣 And he’s a footballer, so again LOTS of attention!