Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I think the European tour will start in London.

As I said yesterday I reckon she is in Thailand until Friday although I wouldn't be surprised if she stays until Sunday but I agree she will be itching to see Billy especially if he goes to Ibiza with the boys because if he goes without her I don't think she will be happy for one minute.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more posts of Billy but at the same time she might not share anything because as you rightly pointed out yesterday she posts less about him now compared to when they weren't official as she was constantly dropping hints, yet for the Euros she posted absolutely nothing which I was really surprised about as I thought she would have posted a picture of her watching the game against Switzerland given that he was starting but she didn't.
I think he’s either told her not to post or she’s pissed off he’s not posting about her and she’s teaching him a lesson? 🤣

Oh well, he’ll be home now getting ready to go on his holiday - without P 😆

Reactions: 2
I think he’s either told her not to post or she’s pissed off he’s not posting about her and she’s teaching him a lesson? 🤣

Oh well, he’ll be home now getting ready to go on his holiday - without P 😆
Tbh I think it's a mixture of both where he has definitely told her not to post anything and she's pissed off that he didn't repost her birthday post yet he reposted other birthday posts but I have to say I do think it was wrong of him not reposting her birthday post. It is definitely odd that she didn't post anything about the Euros though I mean not even a message of support for her own boyfriend which was very strange if you ask me.

Yep, I imagine the squad will either have arrived back today or come back tomorrow morning and then Billy will be getting ready for his holiday with Harvey and the lads as I imagine he will be going away either at the end of the week or the start of next week. Then the next thing you know he will be off to Japan with Brighton for pre-season.

Tbh I think it's a mixture of both where he has definitely told her not to post anything and she's pissed off that he didn't repost her birthday post yet he reposted other birthday posts but I have to say I do think it was wrong of him not reposting her birthday post. It is definitely odd that she didn't post anything about the Euros though I mean not even a message of support for her own boyfriend which was very strange if you ask me.

Yep, I imagine the squad will either have arrived back today or come back tomorrow morning and then Billy will be getting ready for his holiday with Harvey and the lads as I imagine he will be going away either at the end of the week or the start of next week. Then the next thing you know he will be off to Japan with Brighton for pre-season.
Scotland squad were back early this evening. I think he’ll be away on holiday within the next few days. Unless he’s waiting on P 👀

I’ll never get my head around why he didn’t repost her birthday message on his public account. Weird nowt from her about the Euros, no good luck message for Billy or anything? 🤷‍♀️ All very strange indeed….

I know, pre season will be here before we know it! 🙈 Don’t understand PL teams going to the other side of the world for pre season?!

Reactions: 1
Scotland squad were back early this evening. I think he’ll be away on holiday within the next few days. Unless he’s waiting on P 👀

I’ll never get my head around why he didn’t repost her birthday message on his public account. Weird nowt from her about the Euros, no good luck message for Billy or anything? 🤷‍♀️ All very strange indeed….

I know, pre season will be here before we know it! 🙈 Don’t understand PL teams going to the other side of the world for pre season?!
Yep, I agree he'll be away on holiday before the end of the week and I don't think he will be waiting on P either as I reckon she will be in Thailand for a few more days.

I will never understand why he didn't repost her birthday message on his public account either as it makes no sense as to why he didn't acknowledge it. It is definitely weird that she posted nothing about the Euros and it makes me wonder if she actually watched the Scotland games as I am getting the impression that she didn't because if she did I think she would have posted a picture of herself in front of the TV watching either the Switzerland or the Hungary game.

Yep, pre-season will be here before we know it and the PL teams go to the other side of the world for commercial reasons as they are potentially a key element of the clubs yearly income.

Last edited:
Yep, I agree he'll be away on holiday before the end of the week and I don't think he will be waiting on P either as I reckon she will be in Thailand for a few more days.

I will never understand why he didn't repost her birthday message on his public account either as it makes no sense as to why he didn't acknowledge it. It is definitely weird that she posted nothing about the Euros and it makes me wonder if she actually watched the Scotland games as I am getting the impression that she didn't because if she did I think she would have posted a picture of herself in front of the TV watching either the Switzerland or the Hungary game.

Yep, pre-season will be here before we know it and the PL teams go to the other side of the world for commercial reasons as they are potentially a key element of the clubs yearly income.
All the hints previously, now nothing? Doesn’t add up. She’s been told not to post or she’s in a huff he doesn’t post about her publicly or she’s trying not to make it look like she’s using him in any way - maybe trying to prove a point 😏

The bikini posts have re-started again I see. Pity her photoshop skills are still not at their best. And don’t get me started on the BBL! 🙈😆 Don’t think she’s had her boobs done after all? Lips have though.

Not sure why she’s out in Thailand just now when it’s the rainy season? 🤷‍♀️ Not much good for content?

• Haha
All the hints previously, now nothing? Doesn’t add up. She’s been told not to post or she’s in a huff he doesn’t post about her publicly or she’s trying not to make it look like she’s using him in any way - maybe trying to prove a point 😏

The bikini posts have re-started again I see. Pity her photoshop skills are still not at their best. And don’t get me started on the BBL! 🙈😆 Don’t think she’s had her boobs done after all? Lips have though.

Not sure why she’s out in Thailand just now when it’s the rainy season? 🤷‍♀️ Not much good for content?
Exactly whenever she was with him previously she posted hints 24/7 but now she doesn't post any hints whatsoever and didn't even post about the Euros which was very strange and totally unlike her. I agree it doesn't add up and as I said yesterday I think it's a mixture of both although I am leaning more towards that she's in a huff that he doesn't post about her publicly but I wouldn't be surprised if she is trying to prove a point by saying well if you don't post about me than I won't post anything about you playing for Scotland at the Euros.

Yep, I predicted that the bikini posts would be back as she didn't want to miss out on the opportunity seeing as she missed out on posting bikini photos when she was in Portugal. Nope I don't think she's had her boobs done either but she has definitely had work done on her lips as they look plumped up again.

Looks like LB is in Ibiza and so is H. Wonder if Billy is there with them? 👀

I don’t know anyone out in Ibiza just now to be a lookout, damn! 😆

• Haha
I hate that prick! (Excuse my French) 😡

They’re at O beach, someone I know is there and saw them 🤣😆
---

I would like to think he was a good boy. I’ll be sooo disappointed if he’s not! 😆
Yep, I don't like LB either as I just think he likes to stir up unnecessary drama.

I wonder what the person that you know thought when they saw Billy and his mates.

Like you I would like to think that Billy is a good boy as he comes off as genuine and warm-hearted.

LB, H and Billy’s best mate have been seen. They’ve not actually saw Billy yet, but I’m assuming he’s there! It’s one of my work colleagues, she’s there on a hen just now 😆

I hate that prick! (Excuse my French) 😡

They’re at O beach, someone I know is there and saw them 🤣😆
---

I would like to think he was a good boy. I’ll be sooo disappointed if he’s not! 😆
LB is a sponge & will post everything 🤢😆
I hope Billy is one of the good ones but since season ended he has tried to keep the relationship private & well he’s a footballer 😆

LB, H and Billy’s best mate have been seen. They’ve not actually saw Billy yet, but I’m assuming he’s there! It’s one of my work colleagues, she’s there on a hen just now 😆
If Billy isn't in Ibiza now I imagine he will be joining them tomorrow. I wonder how P is feeling about all of this as I bet she'll be gutted that she isn't in Ibiza with him.

I seen she posted from o beach earlier and asked if she’d seen anyone famous and one of the names she said was that dick from love island! 🤣 knew it was him 😆

• Haha
LB is a sponge & will post everything 🤢😆
I hope Billy is one of the good ones but since season ended he has tried to keep the relationship private & well he’s a footballer 😆
LB is a head!

Yeah nobody would know he’s in a relationship! Will be interesting how this pans out 👀

LB is a head!

Yeah nobody would know he’s in a relationship! Will be interesting how this pans out 👀
LB sounds like somebody who just hangs around people and then discards them when they have served their purpose.

Exactly nobody would even know that Billy's in a relationship currently because he refuses to mention or acknowledge P and I agree it will be very interesting to see how all of this pans out. I don't think it will end well IMO.

LB sounds like somebody who just hangs around people and then discards them when they have served their purpose.

Exactly nobody would even know that Billy's in a relationship currently because he refuses to mention or acknowledge P and I agree it will be very interesting to see how all of this pans out. I don't think it will end well IMO.
That’s the impression I get of him as well 🤮

If I were P I wouldn’t be happy with my footballer boyfriend being in Ibiza with his mates, he’ll have trollops throwing themselves at him constantly. LB will probably encourage it tbh!