Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone considered the fact that billy and phoebe might no longer be together? Was she maybe posting his happy birthday message as they were going through a bad period and he’s called it a day?
I do think they’re still seeing one another but they’re not as serious as I thought. They’ve only been seeing one another since March though so still early days I suppose!

I don’t see them lasting though.

Reactions: 2
I do think they’re still seeing one another but they’re not as serious as I thought. They’ve only been seeing one another since March though so still early days I suppose!

I don’t see them lasting though.
Like you I think they are still seeing one another but they are not as serious as I thought either as I think things between them are slowly fizzling out as it was very strange that he didn't repost her birthday photo, she didn't post a single thing about the Euros despite the fact that he played in the tournament and it's also weird that he didn't go out to see her in Thailand to meet her friends especially when he hasn't met them before. It is still early days though but I think things aren't as rosy as they were a couple of weeks ago.

Like you I don't see them lasting either as I think they will split up due to the fact that they hardly get to spend any time together especially with P constantly going away on holiday.

Like you I think they are still seeing one another but they are not as serious as I thought either as I think things between them are slowly fizzling out as it was very strange that he didn't repost her birthday photo, she didn't post a single thing about the Euros despite the fact that he played in the tournament and it's also weird that he didn't go out to see her in Thailand to meet her friends especially when he hasn't met them before. It is still early days though but I think things aren't as rosy as they were a couple of weeks ago.

Like you I don't see them lasting either as I think they will split up due to the fact that they hardly get to spend any time together especially with P constantly going away on holiday.
Apart from the last day of the season Billy hasn’t really acknowledged her as his girlfriend. You’d think he was single!

He didn’t repost her holiday post or his birthday post - which I’m still perplexed at! No holiday photos? Not bothering to spend time with her in Thailand to meet her family and friends, despite not seeing her in weeks and her friends’ boyfriends all being there! No good luck posts from her for the Euros. She didn’t go to any Euros games, said she was unwell apparently?

He’s still not liked her last two bikini / lingerie posts so I assume he isn’t a fan of those type of posts or her ‘career’ either. She’s apparently going travelling around Europe this summer and then out to Australia later in the year? He has pre season coming up.

I thought we had left the casual phase, but appears not! I just can’t see it lasting tbh. But maybe they’ll make it work and work through the distance thing. Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ He’ll split with her before she does, that’s for sure!

Apart from the last day of the season Billy hasn’t really acknowledged her as his girlfriend. You’d think he was single!

He didn’t repost her holiday post or his birthday post - which I’m still perplexed at! No holiday photos? Not bothering to spend time with her in Thailand to meet her family and friends, despite not seeing her in weeks and her friends’ boyfriends all being there! No good luck posts from her for the Euros. She didn’t go to any Euros games, said she was unwell apparently?

He’s still not liked her last two bikini / lingerie posts so I assume he isn’t a fan of those type of posts or her ‘career’ either. She’s apparently going travelling around Europe this summer and then out to Australia later in the year? He has pre season coming up.

I thought we had left the casual phase, but appears not! I just can’t see it lasting tbh. But maybe they’ll make it work and work through the distance thing. Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ He’ll split with her before she does, that’s for sure!
Exactly you would 💯 think that Billy is single given the fact that he hasn't acknowledged or mentioned her once.

Like you I still can't believe that he didn't repost her holiday or his birthday post as it doesn't make any sense to me as to why he ignored them because as P's his girlfriend you would think that he would have reposted them to at least acknowledged her yet he didn't. The fact she didn't post any holiday photos was very strange because as we know that P loves to post photos of her holidays yet for some reason the Portugal trip still remains completely out of bounds as she hasn't posted a single picture of the trip. It is strange that he hasn't bothered to spend any time with her in Thailand as it would have been the perfect getaway to meet all her friends for the first time and see P for the first time in weeks yet he chose to go to Ibiza instead. Again it's strange that she posted nothing about the Euros because given how her boyfriend was playing in the tournament you would have expected her to post a message of support yet whenever Scotland were playing she remained quiet which was totally unlike her as we know she likes to post hints about Billy whenever she gets the opportunity but this time decided for whatever reason to post absolutely nothing, I also have to say I was very surprised that she didn't go to Germany as I was fully expecting her to get a ticket from somewhere and turn up to one of the Scotland games yet she never did.

I agree the fact that he hasn't liked her last two bikini/lingerie posts just confirms that he doesn't like these types of photos because whenever she posts a picture of her arse or tits he tends not to like her posts and IMO it is totally understandable as to why he doesn't like them. I honestly just can't see when they will find the time to next see each other because I reckon when her trip to Thailand finishes she will be soon off travelling around Europe with her friend which I reckon will last a month and a half possibly longer and then she will be preparing for her trip to Australia in October which I reckon will last for a few weeks as she will meet up with some more friends before coming back to the UK in November, so the next time Billy and P could possibly see each other depending on their schedules is November.

I also thought that we had left the casual phase given that she has met his family and friends but I definitely get the impression that something has happened in the last couple of weeks as she didn't post anything about the Euros which I found very strange given how she was always posting hints about him before. I can't see it lasting either but we could be wrong and they'll make it work through the distance and not getting to spend that much time together but at the moment I am getting the impression that things don't seem to be as rosy as they were before. I agree if were to go their separate ways he will end it before she does.

So do you think the Ibiza holiday is over as been there a week.
Yeah I reckon he’ll be home today. He usually only does a week in Ibiza. Will he have time to go to Thailand I wonder? 🤔🤣 He usually spends his last week at home and doing gym and some light training etc before he goes back down south.

They’ve all been very quiet these past few days on social media. Been keeping a low profile since those girls on the balcony 😆 either that or they’re hanging out of their arses with all the partying. Billy’s not a big drinker so he’ll be feeling the effects now most likely 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah I reckon he’ll be home today. He usually only does a week in Ibiza. Will he have time to go to Thailand I wonder? 🤔🤣 He usually spends his last week at home and doing gym and some light training etc before he goes back down south.

They’ve all been very quiet these past few days on social media. Been keeping a low profile since those girls on the balcony 😆 either that or they’re hanging out of their arses with all the partying. Billy’s not a big drinker so he’ll be feeling the effects now most likely 🙈🤣
He won't have time to go to Thailand now as it was P's last night there so he has missed out on the opportunity to meet her friends. I wonder if they will now see each other before he goes off with Brighton for pre-season as this is the only chance they will get to see one another for quite a while IMO.

I agree they have been keeping a very low profile since those girls were on the balcony and I know it more than likely had nothing to do with Billy but IMO something went on.

He won't have time to go to Thailand now as it was P's last night there so he has missed out on the opportunity to meet her friends. I wonder if they will now see each other before he goes off with Brighton for pre-season as this is the only chance they will get to see one another.

I agree they have been keeping a very low profile since those girls were on the balcony and I know it more than likely had nothing to do with Billy but IMO something went on.
Was it her last night? Oh well, what a wasted opportunity!

If she’s home shortly then they’ll definitely meet up. Wonder if he’ll just go back down south then and skip home? I think he’ll need to report back to Brighton late next week. He’ll have a few extra days off with the Euros. So he’ll have another week or so off I reckon. Then following week he’ll be away to pre season in Japan.

Wonder if P is aware of the balcony girls? Still seems suss to me as well. They’re just the ones we know about, was probably more if LB was there!

Was it her last night? Oh well, what a wasted opportunity!

If she’s home shortly then they’ll definitely meet up. Wonder if he’ll just go back down south then and skip home? I think he’ll need to report back to Brighton mid next week. He’ll have a few extra days off with the Euros. So he’ll have another week off I reckon. Then following week he’ll be away to pre season in Japan.

Wonder if P is aware of the balcony girls? Still seems suss to me as well.
Yep, it was her last night and I definitely think it was a wasted opportunity from Billy as he could have gone out and seen P and meet her friends for the first time as it seems strange that he didn't bother to go out and see her.

I agree if she's home then they will definitely meet up but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes back home first to catch up with his family and friends. He will go back to Brighton next week I reckon and do various fitness tests and whatnot, then meet up with the squad officially and return to training the week after before going off to Japan for the pre-season tour and games.

I have to say something in the back of mind is telling me that P is well aware of the balcony girls and it is definitely still suss to me as well as I firmly believe that something went down although I doubt Billy was involved but I have to say if he was I would be extremely disappointed with him.

Yep, it was her last night and I definitely think it was a wasted opportunity from Billy as he could have gone out and seen P and meet her friends for the first time as it seems strange that he didn't bother to go out and see her.

I agree if she's home then they will definitely meet up but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes back home first to catch up with his family and friends. He will go back to Brighton next week I reckon and do various fitness tests and whatnot, then meet up with the squad officially and return to training the week after before going off to Japan for the pre-season tour and games.

I have to say something in the back of mind is telling me that P is well aware of the balcony girls and it is definitely still suss to me as well as I firmly believe that something went down although I doubt Billy was involved but I have to say if he was I would be extremely disappointed with him.
I reckon P reads here so she’ll know. I do think Billy will have been a good boy but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Time will tell! Watch this space 👀

I reckon P reads here so she’ll know. I do think Billy will have been a good boy but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Time will tell! Watch this space 👀
Either P reads her or her friends do who they report back to her about what we have said so she will definitely know about the girls who were at the villa. I also think Billy will have been a good boy but who knows especially when LB was with him as IMO he would have tried to make out that Billy is single when he isn't.

Time will tell because if they don't see each other in the next week then that is a massive 🚩.

By the way did he like her recent posts.

Either P reads her or her friends do who they report back to her about what we have said. I also think Billy will have been a good boy but who knows especially when LB was with him as IMO he would have tried to make out that Billy was single when he isn't.

Time will tell because if they don't see each other in the next week then that is a massive 🚩.

By the way did he like her recent posts.
Will be an interesting next few days. If they don’t see one another within the next few days then somethings up!

LB will need to find someone else to latch onto now 🙄

Wonder who paid for that villa? Wasn’t cheap!

Nope he’s not liked either of them. Just the Brazil ones. Which tells me he doesn’t appreciate seeing her in her scants 🤣😆 who can blame him though, most guys wouldn’t want to see their gf with their bits out on social media!

Will be an interesting next few days. If they don’t see one another within the next few days then somethings up!

LB will need to find someone else to latch onto now 🙄

Wonder who paid for that villa? Wasn’t cheap!

Nope he’s not liked either of them. Which tells me he doesn’t appreciate seeing her in her scants 🤣😆 who can blame him though, most guys wouldn’t want to see their gf with their bits out on social media!
It most definitely will be an interesting next few days and I agree if they don't see one another then something is definitely up between them, although I think something has definitely happened in the last couple of weeks because I still find it very odd how she posted nothing about the Euros despite the fact that Billy was playing in the tournament.

At first I did wonder if Billy paid for that villa but tbh I don't think he did IMO as I think P arranged her trip to Thailand ages ago so I wouldn't be at all surprised her parents paid for her to stay at that villa.

The fact he hasn't liked either of them just confirms that he doesn't like these types of photos that P posts because whenever she posts these types of pictures he doesn't like them whereas if she posts a normal picture which don't show her bits then he likes them.

It most definitely will be an interesting next few days and I agree if they don't see one another then something is definitely up between them, although I think something has definitely happened in the last couple of weeks because I still find it very odd how she posted nothing about the Euros despite the fact that Billy was playing in the tournament.

At first I did wonder if Billy paid for that villa but tbh I don't think he did IMO as I think P arranged her trip to Thailand ages ago so I wouldn't be at all surprised her parents paid for her to stay at that villa.

The fact he hasn't liked either of them just confirms that he doesn't like these types of photos that P posts because whenever she posts these types of pictures he doesn't like them whereas if she posts a normal picture which don't show her bits then he likes them.
I mean the villa in Ibiza. That wasn’t cheap, wonder who paid towards it or if Billy paid it all? I think LB’s family are pretty well off so he’s probably got access to lots of money.

Yeah that villa in Thailand would have been her parents. They’re really wealthy, aren’t they? I think her parents were there?

Yep he definitely doesn’t like those type of posts. Will see how the next few days go 👀

I mean the villa in Ibiza. That wasn’t cheap, wonder who paid towards it or if Billy paid it all? I think LB’s family are pretty well off so he’s probably got access to lots of money.

Yeah that villa in Thailand would have been her parents. They’re really wealthy, aren’t they? I think her parents were there?

Yep he definitely doesn’t like those type of posts. Will see how the next few days go 👀
Sorry EllaBella10 I got confused I think LB paid for the villa in Ibiza and then Billy paid to come out and join them although the trip was definitely planned at the last minute because due to the Euros I don't think Billy himself knew if he was going to go or not until the day that Scotland were knocked out of the group stages.

Her parents 100% paid for that villa in Thailand also if her parents were there then they probably arranged for all her friends and their boyfriends to come out and join her. For all we know they might have done the same for Billy as well only for Billy to turn around and say that he wasn't coming.

It is very noticeable that he definitely doesn't like those type of posts as he never likes them. It will be very interesting to see what happens next and if they meet up or not because if they don't then something is most definitely up.

Who were the girls