Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing with a new manager coming in as players never know if they’ll take to them or not. Hopefully he’ll be fine, just keep doing what you’re doing Bill!🤞

Have always said I can see Billy leaving after next season. He’ll have one year left on contract then and Brighton may want to cash in.
Yep, you never know what style the new manager will implement and you don’t know if the players will take to them or not as they may agree or disagree with the way that they implement things. All you can ask for is that Billy gives 💯 in training and on the pitch every week.

I agree I can see him leaving after next season as I can see Brighton wanting to cash in on him as they wouldn’t want him to leave on a free transfer. I don’t have a clue where he would end up though.

Reactions: 2
Yep, you never know what style the new manager will implement and you don’t know if the players will take to them or not as they may agree or disagree with the way that they implement things. All you can ask for is that Billy gives 💯 in training and on the pitch every week.

I agree I can see him leaving after next season as I can see Brighton wanting to cash in on him as they wouldn’t want him to leave on a free transfer. I don’t have a clue where he would end up though.
Billy always gives 💯 in training and on the pitch. I think he’ll go to another PL club, I can’t see him going abroad just now. He said himself he’s playing in the best league in the world and wants to keep improving and prove himself in the PL. Maybe somewhere like Newcastle?

Reactions: 3
Remember we were talking about James Forrest and Courtney on last thread? Looks like they’ve split up! She’s not in Germany and all his photos on her Insta are gone! Unfollowed one another as well 👀 She’ll be fuming! 😆 Back to the day job Court!

Reactions: 1
I have to say I'm surprised that Billy is on the bench as I was certain that he would have started tonight. I think Steve Clarke is making a massive mistake in not starting him and🤞 he comes on at some point in the second half.

I have to say I'm surprised that Billy is on the bench as I was certain that he would have started tonight. I think Steve Clarke is making a massive mistake in not starting him and🤞 he comes on at some point in the second half.
Yeah surprised at that as well! A big gamble, hope Clark knows what he’s doing 🙄

I think we’ll get a draw tonight, 1-1 💪 we usually play well in the big games 🤞 but without Billy pulling the strings in midfield im not so confident now 😕

Wanted to go out and watch the game but can’t get a babysitter ☹

Hope you’re feeling better! 🫶

• Heart
Yeah surprised at that as well! A big gamble, hope Clark knows what he’s doing 🙄

I think we’ll get a draw tonight, 1-1 💪 we usually play well in the big games 🤞 but without Billy pulling the strings in midfield im not so confident now 😕

Wanted to go out and watch the game but can’t get a babysitter ☹

Hope you’re feeling better! 🫶
It's a big gamble but I suppose as Clarke is the manager you can't argue with his decisions.

I think it will be a very tight game and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ends in a draw but I just hope the match isn't decided by the dodgy VAR decision.

I'm feeling better than I was as I have got an itchy/sore throat at the minute and I have also got a little bit of a cough. I am on the mend now though.

• Heart
You should never have dropped Billy Steve as they are massively missing his creativity in the middle of the park. He should have 100% started this game.

You should never have dropped Billy Steve as you can tell how much they are missing his creativity in the middle of the park. He should have 100% started this game.
I know 🙈 what an absolute tit show 🤯 he has to make changes at half time

• Heart
I know 🙈 what an absolute tit show 🤯 he has to make changes at half time
The midfield are just getting outrun and don't know what to do, Che Adams is completely isolated up front and the defense doesn't know what to do either. It's been a complete disaster so far. Edit so he's took off Adams at half time and bought on Hanley so now you've got no strikers on the pitch.

Last edited:
The midfield are just getting outrun and don't know what to do, Che Adams is completely isolated up front and the defense doesn't know what to do either. It's been a complete disaster so far. Edit so he's took off Adams at half time and bought on Hanley so now you've got no strikers on the pitch.
Yeah I seen that, they’re obviously just going to close ranks and not attempt to score 😆🤣 oh my days 🤯 wonder if Billy will come on?

Yeah I seen that, they’re obviously just going to close ranks and not attempt to score 😆🤣 oh my days 🤯 wonder if Billy will come on?
Well he's come on and then Scotland concede just seconds later. He should have been on from the start Steve this result is on you as your gamble has massively backfired.

I see a few of the Scottish wags are there supporting!
Billy on but too little too late 😬

I see a few of the Scottish wags are there supporting!
Billy on but too little too late 😬
Yep wayyyy too late! Wish I was getting drunk 😭😩
---
Well he's come on and then Scotland concede just seconds later. He should have been on from the start Steve this result is on you as your gamble has massively backfired.
Totally back fired! We’ve just not been on it all night though. Good to hear we’re still out-singing the Germans though 👍

Last edited:
Totally back fired! We’ve just not been on it all night though. Good to hear we’re still out-singing the Germans though
Yep it totally backfired and tbh I think a number of the players got stage fright as they didn't seem to know what to do. At least you managed to out-sing the Germans and score even if it was an own goal by Rüdiger.

Yep it totally backfired and tbh I think a number of the players got stage fright as they didn't seem to know what to do. At least you managed to out-sing the Germans and score even if it was an own goal by Rüdiger.
At least we always win at out-singing the opposition 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣

We really need to get it together for the next two games! I’m sure we will. Lots to think about in the Scotland camp tonight 🫠

At least we always win at out-singing the opposition 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣

We really need to get it together for the next two games! I’m sure we will. Lots to think about in the Scotland camp tonight 🫠
I have to say watching Hungary vs Switzerland you have a decent chance of beating Hungary IMO as they look quite ordinary although Switzerland look quite decent so I think if you could get a point that would be a good result, however I hope you get all 3 points against both of them as I would love to see Scotland qualify for the last 16. Come on Scotland I believe in you.

• Heart
Wonder how the Scotland camp were feeling this morning? 🫠🫠🫠 We can’t get any worse than last night! I believe we can still get 3rd place 🙏🏻

P saying she misses her bikini shots and will be back in a week, yeah me neither, give me a laugh at the photoshopping fails we’ll no doubt see! 😆 She just keeps reposting old stuff, she just can’t be bothered can she? Maybe she’s still ill? Well, she doesn’t exactly need influencing to boost her income, does she?

Wonder if Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content? I’m sure his team mates and family will be thrilled at the prospect! 😁

Wonder how the Scotland camp were feeling this morning? 🫠🫠🫠 We can’t get any worse than last night! I believe we can still get 3rd place 🙏🏻

P saying she misses her bikini shots and will be back in a week, yeah me neither, give me a laugh at the photoshopping fails we’ll no doubt see! 😆 She just keeps reposting old stuff, she just can’t be bothered can she? Maybe she’s still ill? Well, she doesn’t exactly need influencing to boost her income, does she?

Wonder if Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content? I’m sure his team mates and family will be thrilled at the prospect! 😁
Hopefully despite the bad result last night the camp are still feeling positive that they can get out of the group as in football anything can happen. I believe you can also get 3rd place and qualify with 4 points as I think it will be enough to see you through as one of the 4 3rd place best teams.

Yep, the photos will be heavily photoshopped and we will not be able to recognise her either as she will look like a different person and I honestly don't get why she is constantly reposting old stuff as we have already seen it before and I have to admit it becomes rather boring when you see the same pictures over and over again. I don't think she can be bothered to post new stuff hence the reason why she is reposting old pictures.

Part of me thinks that Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content whilst another part of me thinks that he won't. I mean I thought she was going with a new clean girl persona hence the reason as to why she has deleted so many photos but this obviously hasn't turned out to be the case as she is going back to posting the content that gets her likes and engagement. Somehow I don't think his family will be thrilled at the prospect of seeing her with her arse and tits out.

Last edited:
Hopefully despite the bad result last night the camp are still feeling positive that they can get out of the group as in football anything can happen. I believe you can also get 3rd place and qualify with 4 points as I think it will be enough to see you through as one of the 4 3rd place best teams.

Yep, the photos will be heavily photoshopped and we will not be able to recognise her either as she will look like a different person and I honestly don't get why she is constantly reposting old stuff as we have already seen it before and I have to admit it becomes rather boring when you see the same pictures over and over again. I don't think she can be bothered to post new stuff hence the reason why she is reposting old pictures.

Part of me thinks that Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content whilst another part of me thinks that he won't. I mean I thought she was going with a new clean girl persona hence the reason as to why she has deleted so many photos but this hasn't turned out to be the case as she is going back to posting the content that gets her likes and engagement. Somehow I don't think his family will be thrilled at the prospect of seeing her with her arse and tits out.
I don’t think he’ll be overly happy with her tits and arse hanging out, especially with him being in Scotland camp just now they’ll all be ribbing him about it! But then again he knows what she’s like and must approve somewhat otherwise she wouldn’t be his girlfriend! I doubt he’ll be reposting any of them though! 🙈🤣

Wonder if she got her boobs done and that’s why she’s keeping a low profile and feeling unwell? 🤔

Our next game is Switzerland on Wednesday, was hoping it was Hungary as I think we’ll get a result from them and would have given us a confidence boost going into the Swiss game as I think they’ll be more difficult to break down 🙄🫠

I don’t think he’ll be overly happy with her tits and arse hanging out, especially with him being in Scotland camp just now they’ll all be ribbing him about it! But then again he knows what she’s like and must approve somewhat otherwise she wouldn’t be his girlfriend! I doubt he’ll be reposting any of them though! 🙈🤣

Wonder if she got her boobs done and that’s why she’s keeping a low profile and feeling unwell? 🤔

Our next game is Switzerland on Wednesday, was hoping it was Hungary as I think we’ll get a result from them and would have given us a confidence boost going into the Swiss game as I think they’ll be more difficult to break down 🙄🫠
Nah I think she will document the surgery for ‘content’ 😂