Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’ll be overly happy with her tits and arse hanging out, especially with him being in Scotland camp just now they’ll all be ribbing him about it! But then again he knows what she’s like and must approve somewhat otherwise she wouldn’t be his girlfriend! I doubt he’ll be reposting any of them though! 🙈🤣

Wonder if she got her boobs done and that’s why she’s keeping a low profile and feeling unwell? 🤔

Our next game is Switzerland on Wednesday, was hoping it was Hungary as I think we’ll get a result from them and would have given us a confidence boost going into the Swiss game as I think they’ll be more difficult to break down 🙄🫠
If she had been posting with her tits and arse hanging out after or before he was with the Scotland camp I don't think it would have bothered him but with her posting them when he is away with Scotland I don't think he'll be overly happy about it as they will be ribbing him about it 24/7. Exactly he knows that she is like and must approve somewhat otherwise they wouldn't be in a relationship.

It did cross my mind if she perhaps had her boobs done and that is why she's keeping a low profile and feeling unwell but I don't think that the case tbh. Unless she had them done I mean you just never know with P.

I believe you can beat Switzerland but they will be very difficult to break down but if anyone can do it Scotland can.

Reactions: 1
How are you feeling ahead of the game tomorrow EllaBella10? Although it will be a tough game I truly believe that you can beat Switzerland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m feeling optimistic 💙 we can definitely get a result. Just need to get the tactics right and have belief in ourselves! 🙏🏻
That's good to hear EllaBella10 you can definitely get a result. Hopefully the lads will be up for it and settle a lot better than they did against Germany as I think nerves took a hold of them on Friday🤞. P's still been very quiet and I don't get why she continues to repost old stuff on her Insta stories.

Last edited:
That's good to hear EllaBella10 you can definitely get a result. Hopefully the lads will be up for it and settle a lot better than they did against Germany as I think nerves took a hold of them on Friday🤞. P's still been very quiet and I don't get why she continues to repost old stuff on her Insta stories.
Yeah if Billy starts he can bring calm and composure to that midfield. They were like headless chickens the other night! I think the same that they got overwhelmed by the occasion.

Yeah P is still very quiet. Somethings going on, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got her boobs done. We’ll soon find out as she’ll be on her holidays again soon! No doubt we’ll be inundated with photoshopped bikini shots. Bet Billy is looking forward to everyone seeing his girlfriends bits! 🙈🤣

Yeah if Billy starts he can bring calm and composure to that midfield. They were like headless chickens the other night! I think the same that they got overwhelmed by the occasion.

Yeah P is still very quiet. Somethings going on, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got her boobs done. We’ll soon find out as she’ll be on her holidays again soon! No doubt we’ll be inundated with photoshopped bikini shots. Bet Billy is looking forward to everyone seeing his girlfriends bits! 🙈🤣
I agree if Billy starts he will bring the calm and composure that Scotland need in the middle of the pitch which they didn't have against Germany as Clarke got his team selection horribly wrong.

Something is definitely going on as it is not like P to be so quiet and I have to admit at first I didn't think that she had got her boobs done but now I wouldn't be surprised if she has hence the reason as to why she's has been so quiet and why she is reposting old photos on her Insta stories. Yep, we will soon find out as I reckon she will be off to Thailand in the next few days and she will post numerous photoshopped bikini photos as we know she loves to post holiday pictures yet the Portugal ones are still out of bounds for some reason. I don't think Billy will be looking forward to everyone seeing his girlfriend's bits as he will get ribbed by his teammates and I don't think his family will be thrilled at the prospect of seeing her with her arse and tits out either as they will be very uncomfortable by it all.

I agree if Billy starts he will bring the calm and composure that Scotland need in the middle of the pitch which they didn't have against Germany as Clarke got his team selection horribly wrong.

Something is definitely going on as it is not like P to be so quiet and I have to admit at first I didn't think that she had got her boobs done but now I wouldn't be surprised if she has hence the reason as to why she's has been so quiet and why she is reposting old photos on her Insta stories. Yep, we will soon find out as I reckon she will be off to Thailand in the next few days and she will post numerous photoshopped bikini photos as we know she loves to post holiday pictures yet the Portugal ones are still out of bounds for some reason. I don't think Billy will be looking forward to everyone seeing his girlfriend's bits as he will get ribbed by his teammates and I don't think his family will be thrilled at the prospect of seeing her with her arse and tits out either as they will be very uncomfortable by it all.
Might be reason she’s not out in Germany either? She’s maybe recovering from surgery? Can’t see her parading about in a bikini so soon after a major surgery though? So maybe not? Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ The size she was saying will be way too big for her, will look silly.

Yeah don’t think Billy will be thrilled at the prospect of everyone and his team mates seeing her bits 🙈🤣

Seen a few pics of the Scotland Wags, they look like they’re having a ball. All lovely down to earth girls. Wonder how P would have fitted in?

IMG_5786.jpeg

IMG_5787.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Might be reason she’s not out in Germany either? She’s maybe recovering from surgery? Can’t see her parading about in a bikini so soon after a major surgery though? So maybe not? Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ The size she was saying will be way too big for her, will look silly.

Yeah don’t think Billy will be thrilled at the prospect of everyone and his team mates seeing her bits 🙈🤣

Seen a few pics of the Scotland Wags, they look like they’re having a ball. All lovely down to earth girls. Wonder how P would have fitted in?

View attachment 3002405
View attachment 3002415
Tbh I don't think it's the reason as to why she isn't in Germany but I have to admit I still find it strange that she hasn't gone as I was convinced that she would have done and it is a massive opportunity that she has missed out on. I don't think she has had her boobs done but the size that she was saying she will have will be way too big for her and will not suit her body at all.

I agree I don't think Billy will be thrilled at the prospect of everyone and his team-mates seeing her bits as they will probably all find it very cringeworthy.

They really do look like they are having a brilliant time and honestly who can blame them. They all look so lovely and so supportive and if P had gone it would have been very interesting to see how she would have fitted in but she won't have the chance seeing at she didn't go.

Last edited:
Yeah don’t think her boobs were the reason either, but was weird that she never went to Germany? Not like she’s got an actual job and needed time off and would have been great content for her. Maybe she’s not close enough yet with the Gilmour family to hang out with them all that time? She won’t know any of the other Wags either.

Yeah don’t think her boobs were the reason either, but was weird that she never went to Germany? Not like she’s got an actual job and needed time off and would have been great content for her. Maybe she’s not close enough yet with the Gilmour family to hang out with them all that time? She won’t know any of the other Wags either.
It is definitely weird that she never went to Germany as I really expected her to and I agree with you it would have been great content for her. I don't think she's close enough yet with the Gilmour family to hang out with all that time as I don't think they know her that well as they have only met her a few times. Yep, she won't know any of the other wags either as I don't think any of them know who she is as they have never met her IMO.

I have to say I thought Billy was superb tonight 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙. Bless him you could tell that he was absolutely knackered when he was substituted. I am so proud of him tonight ❤😊

• Heart
I have to say I thought Billy was superb tonight 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙. Bless him he looked absolutely knackered when he was subsituted.
He was brilliant. He made a big difference tonight. He looked sparkled when he came off though 🤣

Shame about that Ralston duck up for Swiss goal 🙄

Puts us in a really good position for one of the best 3rd placed teams. Just need a win against Hungary now which is completely doable.

• Heart
He was brilliant. He made a big difference tonight. He looked sparkled when he came off though 🤣

Shame about that Ralston duck up for Swiss goal 🙄

Puts us in a really good position for one of the best 3rd placed teams. Just need a win against Hungary now which is completely doable.
Yep, he was fantastic and made a big difference tonight as the team were much more positive. He looked exhausted when he came off and it just shows how hard he worked.

Shame about that mistake from Ralston but these things happen.

Exactly it puts you in a really good position for one of the best 3rd placed teams as I can't see either Croatia or Albania qualifying as I don't think they will beat Italy and Spain so that's 2 teams down. I honestly believe that you can beat Hungary now as they aren't anything special and I would love it if Billy scored against them.

• Heart
I think we’ll win 1-0 💪 hopefully we’ll get more than that as need to improve our goal difference.

I see P is in Thailand. Quite boring pics so far. Don’t know how she is getting all these extra followers, 125k now. Her content is poor.

I think we’ll win 1-0 💪 hopefully we’ll get more than that as need to improve our goal difference.

I see P is in Thailand. Quite boring pics so far. Don’t know how she is getting all these extra followers, 125k now. Her content is poor.
I think it will be a close game but you will win 3-1 and I reckon Billy will also score.

Yep, I noticed that P is in Thailand but I agree the photos are quite boring as they aren't very interesting in the slightest which seems strange as usually she posts more interesting photos. I wouldn't be surprised if she is buying followers again because I honestly don't see how she is getting extra followers when she has hardly posted anything in the last month but I fully agree with you for an influencer her content is poor.

I think it will be a close game but you will win 3-1 and I reckon Billy will also score.

Yep, I noticed that P is in Thailand but I agree the photos are quite boring as they aren't very interesting in the slightest which seems strange as usually she posts more interesting photos. I wouldn't be surprised if she is buying followers again because I honestly don't see how she is getting extra followers when she has hardly posted anything in the last month but I fully agree with you for an influencer her content is poor.
Hope you’re right! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

She’s been posting nowt for weeks and all of a sudden gets a surge in followers? 🤷‍♀️ Nah, don’t get it! Unless it’s the Billy connection?

Will be interesting to see if she posts her usual bikini shots from this jaunt, if not then somethings up. Or maybe the influencer life isn’t required anymore? Seems like she can’t be arsed now? Or maybe she doesn’t want to upset Billy getting her bits out for all and sundry.

Hope you’re right! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

She’s been posting nowt for weeks and all of a sudden gets a surge in followers? 🤷‍♀️ Nah, don’t get it! Unless it’s the Billy connection?

Will be interesting to see if she posts her usual bikini shots from this jaunt, if not then somethings up. Or maybe the influencer life isn’t required anymore? Seems like she can’t be arsed now? Or maybe she doesn’t want to upset Billy getting her bits out for all and sundry.
If I'm not right then I hope you're right go on Scotland it's time to make history we believe in you 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙

As she hasn't posted for weeks that's why I think she is buying followers again because nobody who doesn't post regularly will get a surge in followers if anything people will unfollow them as they haven't posted. I doubt it's the Billy connection either as I don't think that people will know that she is dating him.

Didn't she say that she could wait to post bikini again last week so I wouldn't be surprised if she did post her usual bikini shots from this holiday but if she doesn't something is up IMO. I have to say it does feel like she can't be arsed now though as she has hardly posted anything within the last month and a half and even when she has posted on her stories they are just old photos that we have seen before. It just seems very strange to me to keep reposting pictures that are already on her main page.