Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well 👀

Some random girl has just posted from their villa early hours of this morning 😆 Same villa LB posted from on Tuesday.

Wonder which one she spent the night with? Looks like they were at Hi Ibiza and party back at theirs?

She has just started following Billy, but none of the others yet 🤔

Lesson one boys - make sure randoms you take back don’t post your location on social media the morning after 🙈🤣

IMG_5897.jpeg

IMG_5863.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Well well well 👀

Some random girl has just posted from their villa early hours of this morning 😆 Same villa LB posted from on Tuesday.

Wonder which one she spent the night with? Looks like they were at Hi Ibiza and party back at theirs?

Lesson one boys - make sure randoms you take back don’t post your location on social media the morning after 🙈🤣

View attachment 3023706
View attachment 3023716
Exposed by girls 😂 is she a model/ influencer?! It’s a nice villa

Exposed by girls 😂 is she a model/ influencer?! It’s a nice villa
No I don’t think she’s either?

Yeah looks a nice place 👍

This Insta lot just can’t help but post and out themselves 🤣
---
Looks like her friend was there as well.

May well be a plausible explanation for two random girls on their balcony early hours of the morning? 😆 May have been a big group of them went back for a party and it was all just an innocent get together, we don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Doesn’t look good though 🙈 if I was P seeing that I’d be wanting answers.

Last edited:
May well be a plausible explanation for two random girls on their balcony early hours of the morning? 😆 May have been a big group of them went back for a party and it was all just an innocent get together, we don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Exactly there may well be a plausible explanationfor those 2 girls to be on the balcony in the early hours of this morning as they may have just been invited to a party back at the villa by Luca as I doubt that Billy or Harvey would have invited them.

I agree though it doesn't look good in the slightest and like you if I was P and I saw that I would immediately be wanting answers about why some random girls were at the villa with them. I did say that I couldn't see it ending well and it looks like this might very well be the case I just hope it isn't anything to do with Billy but I have a bad feeling that it might be. The fact that the random girl also started following Billy but none of the others tells me that she must have spent most of her time with Billy rather than Harvey, his best mate or Luca.

Exactly there may well be a plausible explanationfor those 2 girls to be on the balcony in the early hours of this morning as they may have just been invited to a party back at the villa by Luca as I doubt that Billy or Harvey would have invited them.

I agree though it doesn't look good in the slightest and like you if I was P and I saw that I would immediately be wanting answers about why some random girls were at the villa with them. I did say that I couldn't see it ending well and it looks like this might very well be the case but I just hope it isn't anything to do with Billy but I have a bad feeling that it might be. The fact that the random girl also started following Billy but none of the others tells me that she must have spent most of her time with Billy rather than Harvey, his best mate and Luca.
Yep, it may all be very innocent. A group might just have went back for a party and nothing more. I just can’t see B cheating. Not sure why it’s only him she’s following though? If there were lots of other people there surely she’d be following more people? 🤔 It does look suss though. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ His mate also has a girlfriend. LB and H are single as far as I know though so they can do what they want.

I noticed Billy had posted a pic of him and James Forrest early hours of this morning looking worse for wear but it’s been taken down now 😆 must have been meant for his private account? 🙈

Reactions: 1
No I don’t think she’s either?

Yeah looks a nice place 👍

This Insta lot just can’t help but post and out themselves 🤣
---
Looks like her friend was there as well.

Really? 😂 maybe she has a real job 🙊😂
Yep, it may all be very innocent. A group might just have went back for a party and nothing more. I just can’t see B cheating. Not sure why it’s only him she’s following though? If there were lots of other people there surely she’d be following more people? 🤔 It does look suss though. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ His mate also has a girlfriend. LB and H are single as far as I know though so they can do what they want.

I noticed Billy had posted a pic of him and James Forrest early hours of this morning looking worse for wear but it’s been taken down now 😆 must have been meant for his private account? 🙈
Probably because Billy is the only know worth knowing 😂 oh I met Billy G prem player & Luca from love island ages ago 🥴😂

Exactly it may all be very innocent and I agree I just can't see B cheating either, but it does seem strange that the girl is only following him and isn't following Luca or Harvey because as they were also at the villa you would have thought that she would have followed them as well. I agree though it does look very suss to me but who knows. I just knew that LB wasn't to be trusted on this holiday though as I bet he's trying to make it out that Billy is single when he isn't.

He seems to do that quite a lot where he posts things on his public account that were meant for his private account, but if he was drunk then he obviously didn't realise that he posted it on his public account until it was pointed out to him.

P enjoying life 😆 didn’t know she smoked? 🤣 Had to do a double take as didn’t recognise her. She photoshops her pics to the point it looks like a different person! 🤷‍♀️ Showing Billy what he’s missing with that post today, keep those randoms away 😆🤣

Also notice a couple of her friend’s boyfriends are also there. Why didn’t Billy go then? Would have been a perfect getaway to meet everyone! I bet she’s pissed her mates boyfriends are there and hers isn’t. Hers is a thousand miles away partying without her in Ibiza with randoms in his villa 🙄 She must have said to him about Thailand and hes said no he was just going to go to Ibiza?

Btw that place shes staying is about £2k per night, per person! How the other half live, eh?!

IMG_5900.jpeg

Well well well 👀

View attachment 3023706
View attachment 3023716
it will be one of them clout thirsty girls from ocean beach. An Irish one especially a wanna be influencer Casey or something. Luca is such a tag on look at him with Connor mcgregor poor billy mixed up with it all.

Reactions: 3
it will be one of them clout thirsty girls from ocean beach. An Irish one especially a wanna be influencer Casey or something. Luca is such a tag on look at him with Connor mcgregor poor billy mixed up with it all.
I think I know who you’re talking about! Seen her tagged in a few peoples posts recently 😆 it’s not her though, was a Scottish girl.

I know, those type of people are not Billys scene at all. What is he thinking hanging about with that head?

Last edited:
P enjoying life 😆 didn’t know she smoked? 🤣 Had to do a double take as didn’t recognise her. She photoshops her pics to the point it looks like a different person! 🤷‍♀️ Showing Billy what he’s missing with that post today, keep those randoms away 😆🤣

Also notice a couple of her friend’s boyfriends are also there. Why didn’t Billy go then? Would have been a perfect getaway to meet everyone! I bet she’s pissed her mates boyfriends are there and hers isn’t. Hers is a thousand miles away partying without her in Ibiza with randoms in his villa 🙄 She must have said to him about Thailand and hes said no he was just going to go to Ibiza?

Btw that place shes staying is about £2k per night, per person! How the other half live, eh?!

View attachment 3024130
It does look like she is having a good time in Thailand tbf as the villa they are staying at looks really nice but I didn't know she smoked either. Like you I had to do a double take as I didn't recognise her either as she looks so different in real life compared to her Instagram photos as she doesn't even look like the same person.

Like you I noticed that a couple of her friend's boyfriends are also there and it does make me wonder why on earth didn't Billy go to Thailand as 1. It would have been low-key which is what he likes as he wouldn't have got a lot of attention as I doubt people many people in Thailand know who he is and 2. As I don't think he has met any of her friends yet it would have been ideal for him to go out there and meet them for the first time. It just seems very strange as to why he hasn't gone out there to met any of her friends as you think he would want to get to know them a little bit better especially if he hasn't met them before which IMO I don't think he has. I wouldn't be surprised if P is annoyed and pissed off that everybody else's boyfriends have come on this trip yet Billy hasn't as I bet she couldn't wait to introduce him to her friends but she must be pretty upset that she couldn't introduce him to them due to him partying in Ibiza instead. She would have 💯 told him about her trip to Thailand and asked him if he wanted to go but IMO he told her that he couldn't as he was going off to Ibiza with the boys instead. IMO he still could have gone to Thailand though because seeing as he hasn't seen P for weeks it would have made perfect sense for him to go out there and see her as well as meeting her friends for the first time because with him not going he probably won't see her for ages.

It does look like she is having a good time in Thailand tbf as the villa they are staying at looks really nice but I didn't know she smoked either. Like you I had to do a double take as I didn't recognise her either as she looks so different in real life compared to her Instagram photos as she doesn't even look like the same person.

Like you I noticed that a couple of her friend's boyfriends are also there and it does make me wonder why on earth didn't Billy go to Thailand as 1. It would have been low-key which is what he likes as he wouldn't have got a lot of attention as I doubt people many people in Thailand know who he is and 2. As I don't think he has met any of her friends yet it would have been ideal for him to go out there and meet them for the first time. It just seems very strange as to why he hasn't gone out there to met any of her friends as you think he would want to get to know them a little bit better especially if he hasn't met them before which IMO I don't think he has. I wouldn't be surprised if P is annoyed and pissed off that everybody else's boyfriends have come on this trip yet Billy hasn't as I bet she couldn't wait to introduce him to her friends but she must be pretty upset that she couldn't introduce him to them due to him partying in Ibiza instead. She would have 💯 told him about her trip to Thailand and asked him if he wanted to go but IMO he told her that he couldn't as he was going off to Ibiza with the boys instead. IMO he still could have gone to Thailand though because seeing as he hasn't seen P for weeks it would have made perfect sense for him to go out there and see her as well as meeting her friends for the first time because with him not going he probably won't see her for ages.
She’ll definitely be pissed he’s not in Thailand with her. I know I would be!

He’s still not liked her post from this morning. Maybe he doesn’t like her getting her bits out for all and sundry! Which is totally understandable.

Did you see Valentina Hartman has started following him? She’s Talia Storms sister 🙈🤣 she’s out in Ibiza just now, watch out Billy! 😆

• Haha

He’s still not liked her post from this morning. Maybe he doesn’t like her getting her bits out for all and sundry! Which is totally understandable.

Did you see Valentina Hartman has started following him? She’s Talia Storms sister 🙈🤣 she’s out in Ibiza just now, watch out Billy! 😆
I agree she'll definitely be pissed that he's not in Thailand with her and it does make me wonder why he on earth didn't he go as IMO it would have made more sense for him to be in Thailand as he would have got to met her friends for the first time.

I honestly don't think he likes her getting her bits out for everyone to see hence the reason as to why he doesn't like her posts which show them either that or he is busy in Ibiza at the moment and hasn't had the time to like her post. I agree though it is totally understandable and I wonder how his family and friends felt when they all saw that post this morning.

We all know what Talia is like as she's always after a footballer although I don't know if Valentina is like that as she might be completely different to her sister.

I agree she'll definitely be pissed that he's not in Thailand with her and it does make me wonder why he on earth didn't he go as IMO it would have made more sense for him to be in Thailand as he would have got to met her friends for the first time.

I honestly don't think he likes her getting her bits out for everyone to see hence the reason as to why he doesn't like her posts which show them either that or he is busy in Ibiza at the moment and hasn't had the time to like her post. I agree though it is totally understandable and I wonder how his family and friends felt when they all saw that post this morning.

We all know what Talia is like as she's always after a footballer although I don't know if Valentina is like that as she might be completely different to her sister.
All of the Hartmans are the same! That beg Talia is the worst though 🙄

Yep, I can imagine his family were thrilled at seeing that post first thing this morning! 😆🤣

Made more sense for him to have went to Thailand. Ibiza with the boys was obviously his priority. He must have known about her trip to Thailand for ages. I think Ibiza was booked last minute for him as I don’t think Billy would have booked a holiday while in a tournament. He’d have been setting his sights on last 16! So I don’t think Ibiza was a done deal for him last week, so he could have still went to Thailand to see his girlfriend and meet her family and friends.

Made more sense for him to have went to Thailand. Ibiza with the boys was obviously his priority. He must have known about her trip to Thailand for ages. I think Ibiza was booked last minute for him as I don’t think Billy would have booked a holiday while in a tournament. He’d have been setting his sights on last 16! So I don’t think Ibiza was a done deal for him last week, so he could have still went to Thailand to see his girlfriend and meet her family and friends.
Yep, IMO he should have gone to Thailand to see P especially when he hasn't seen her for ages but Ibiza was definitely his priority hence the reason as to why he went there instead of Thailand. He would have most definitely known about her trip to Thailand as she would have mentioned it to him and told him that her family and friends were going over and that he should come so that he could met them for the first time. He also booked Ibiza at the last minute as like you he wouldn't have booked it whilst he was still at the Euros as his main priority would have been getting Scotland through to the last 16. I still find it strange that he didn't go to Thailand to see P and meet her family and friends especially when he hasn't seen her for ages and that he hasn't met her family and friends before I mean he had the time to go so why hasn't he it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

No run Billy! Talia probably already tried with him like half the Chelsea team 🙈 remember the pics of her kissing Harvey Vale?!

• Haha

How long will he be doing Ibiza a week

Anyone considered the fact that billy and phoebe might no longer be together? Was she maybe posting his happy birthday message as they were going through a bad period and he’s called it a day?