Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencing is just a side vanity project for her. It doesn’t have to pay her. Explains lack of content and engagement
Exactly influencing isn't important to her any more hence the reason as to why she has hardly posted anything in the last month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
P is English. I know her family. Very wealthy, from Cobham. 👀👀👀👀
Thanks for your intel! 🫶
---
Exactly influencing isn't important to her any more hence the reason as to why she hardly posted anything in the last month.
Explains all those bought followers as well! 👀😆

It probably was never important to her. As I said, just a vanity project and something for her to do 🤣

What I don't get is why does she refer to Australia as home if none of her family come from there. Did she just move to Sydney of her own accord?
Maybe one of her parents is Australian? It’s hard to get a visa for Australia unless you have a trade or job out there to go to, which she hasn’t! Maybe her parents are so rich they’re sponsoring her while she’s out there? Not sure how it works tbh? 🤷‍♀️

Maybe one of her parents is Australian? It’s hard to get a visa for Australia unless you have a trade or job out there to go to, which she hasn’t! Maybe her parents are so rich they’re sponsoring her while she’s out there? Not sure how it works tbh? 🤷‍♀️
That's what I thought one of her parents must be Australian for her to be going back in October as she wouldn't be going otherwise. The fact that her bio even refers to Sydney as it says Syd | Ldn tells me that she lives in both places.

Yep her bio says Syd / Ldn so that would indicate she stays in both places? That flat of hers in Sydney looks amazing.

Knew she was from West London as well. She must get an allowance from her parents and that’s why she’s always out in West London and Mayfair all the time. Billy stayed in Cobham when he was at Chelsea, think he’s still got his flat there?

Wonder what’ll happen with that shoot she did in Vegas? She’s not with that agency now so wonder if it’ll see the light of day? 🤔 Was wanting to see what she was like without her own photoshop 😆

Reactions: 1
Yep her bio says Syd / Ldn so that would indicate she stays in both places? That flat of hers in Sydney looks amazing.

Knew she was from West London as well. She must get an allowance from her parents and that’s why she’s always out in West London and Mayfair all the time. Billy stayed in Cobham when he was at Chelsea, think he’s still got his flat there?

Wonder what’ll happen with that shoot she did in Vegas? She’s not with that agency now so wonder if it’ll see the light of day? 🤔 Was wanting to see what she was like without her own photoshop 😆
Yep, she definitely stays in both places hence her bio including both and I agree that flat in Sydney looks amazing and looks very spacious.

As she is from West London and goes out all of the time in both West London and Mayfair and with Billy staying at Cobham when he was at Chelsea it makes me wonder if they had perhaps met each other years ago and for some reason lost contact with one another before getting in contact with each other again this year.

Honestly I don't think the shoot she did in Vegas will see the light of day now.

I wonder how she is feeling tonight I bet she is feeling very upset that Billy has not reposted her birthday post. I mean I genuinely feel really sorry for her that Billy hasn't acknowledged her post as it feels like such a cop out on his part.

Last edited:
Yep, she definitely stays in both places hence her bio including both and I agree that flat in Sydney looks amazing and looks very spacious.

As she is from West London and goes out all of the time in both West London and Mayfair and with Billy staying at Cobham when he was at Chelsea it makes me wonder if they had perhaps met each other years ago and for some reason lost contact with one another before getting in contact with each other again this year.

Honestly I don't think the shoot she did in Vegas will see the light of day now.

I wonder how she is feeling tonight I bet she is feeling very upset that Billy has not reposted her birthday post. I mean I genuinely feel really sorry for her that Billy hasn't acknowledged her post as it feels like such a cop out on his part.
Doesn’t P know the same social circle group Devil baby was in?
He even reposted his Taylor ffs💀😂

• Haha

Yeah they may have crossed paths before if both stayed in Cobham? I think they’ve probably met each other out in the West end one night though. Same haunts as all the other wannabe wags.

I think she’ll feel a tad pissed off today. Was lousy of him not reposting on his public. She did like his earlier post so can’t be feeling too angry 😆

Yeah they may have crossed paths before if both stayed in Cobham? I think they’ve probably met each other out in the West end one night though. Same haunts as all the other wannabe wags.

I think she’ll feel a tad pissed off today. Was lousy of him not reposting on his public. She did like his earlier post so can’t be feeling too angry 😆
That's what I was thinking they must have crossed paths at some point but just never noticed each other before. I agree though they probably met each other out in the West End as these wannabe wags all travel in the same circles.

I agree she'll feel pissed off that he hasn't acknowledged her as I bet she was fully expecting him to repost it. It was definitely a cop out on his part that he didn't repost it on his public account though. Even though she did like his post from earlier I bet she is still a wee bit upset that he didn't acknowledge her post as it just feels like he is totally ignoring her.

I think we said on the first thread that at one point her and Devil baby followed each other and that P liked her posts.
Exactly he reposted his Tailor but not P she's got to be upset that Billy hasn't acknowledged her.
Yep she commented on a few of devil babys posts back in the day so they were pally at one point. The likes of them will all know one another as they’ll be hanging out at all the usual wannabe wag haunts!

He would have reposted on his private along with his close friends etc, but I’d still be pissed he’s not went public.
---
Doesn’t P know the same social circle group Devil baby was in?
He even reposted his Taylor ffs💀😂
His tailor? 🙈 oh dear! 🤣

She’s friends with Maddie Grimaldi, Milli Jo, Italia Bond etc. Just says it all really 🙄

• Haha
Yep she commented on a few of devil babys posts back in the day so they were pally at one point. The likes of them will all know one another as they’ll be hanging out at all the usual wannabe wag haunts!

He would have reposted on his private along with his close friends etc, but I’d still be pissed he’s not went public.
They were definitely friends at one point and they would have liked each others posts due to them being in the same circles and going to the same places.

Yep, I agree he would have reposted it on his private along with his close friends but it would have pissed her off massively knowing that he reposted Harvey's on his public account but not hers. IMO he should have reposted it on her public as after all P is his girlfriend but he chose not to but I agree with you I'd be pissed off that he didn't go public especially when he reposted other people's posts.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t even try and be an influencer, honestly I would just do duck all for work if I was rich 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t even try and be an influencer, honestly I would just do duck all for work if I was rich 😂.
She does duck all as an influencer as well 🤣

Wouldn’t be me either, all that stress for likes and followers, no thanks!

Reactions: 3
She does duck all as an influencer as well 🤣

Wouldn’t be me either, all that stress for likes and followers, no thanks!
If I was a female influencer, my first goal would be to slide into Mason Mount’s DM’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If I was a female influencer, my first goal would be to slide into Mason Mount’s DM’s
Just Mason? 😆
---
Seen this on Harvey’s comments, they’re defo going to Ibiza! Can’t see Billy not going with them. Wonder if P will get to tag along?

IMG_5720.jpeg

---
Cannot stand that Luca guy. Billy met him at a boxing event in Brighton end of last year and he’s been clinging to him ever since.

If he’s going with them it’ll be full on girls every day! P won’t be happy with that I’d imagine. She’ll make sure she’s there!

Last edited:
You would get Lewis responding 😆
Just Mason? 😆
---
Seen this on Harvey’s comments, they’re defo going to Ibiza! Can’t see Billy not going with them. Wonder if P will get to tag along?

View attachment 2989355
---
Cannot stand that Luca guy. Billy met him at a boxing event in Brighton end of last year and he’s been clinging to him ever since.

If he’s going with them it’ll be full on girls every day! P won’t be happy with that I’d imagine. She’ll make sure she’s there!
I didn’t like him on love island such a beg
Most of my favourites are taken 😂
That doesn’t stop them 😆
Just voted in the poll & seen a total of 12 responses! Only 4 of us on talk on here!

• Haha
I didn’t like him on love island such a beg

Just voted in the poll & seen a total of 12 responses! Only 4 of us on talk on here!
He is full of tit and such a beg, he’s the kind of guy who disappears once it’s his turn to buy a round! Billy too nice to be hanging out with a dick like him! He’ll get him into trouble in Ibiza 😈 we like the drama though!

Noticed that as well! 😆