Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?! 😳 That’s savage! 🙈🤣
Yep, he has reposted Andy's, Liam's and Lyndon's birthday messages and I have to admit I find it so degrading that he hasn't resposted her birthday post. I actually feel really sorry for her.

Reactions: 2
I thought the opposite, I think she’s staying longer now? She said back to Australia in October initially but her last Q&A she didn’t say that and it sounded like she was staying a while longer? That’s what I took from it? So she’ll be here after October now?

Tbh I thought they’d be done by end of the summer what with all of her travelling etc and not seeing one another… not so sure now? 👀🤣
This Q&A she last did was 2 weeks ago a few days after they had come back from Portugal and when this person asked if she was staying in the UK she responded by saying that she was planning on staying here for a little while which I thought was indicating that she wasn't planning on staying in the UK long term. It seems like her answers change all the time because as you said she said that she was going back to Australia in October but now she's only a planning to stay for a little while. That's what I took from this response but I honestly can't keep up as she says one thing but then says another thing at a later date.

Like you I thought they'd be done by the end of the summer but now I have to admit I have my doubts.

The question was Staying in the UK? and she replied back with other than for holidays yes the current plan is to stay here for a little while. My reaction to this was that her plan is to stay here but that she only has plans to stay in the UK for the short term and not for the long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This Q&A she last did was 2 weeks ago a few days after they had come back from Portugal and when this person asked if she was staying in the UK she responded by saying that she was planning on staying here for a little while which I thought was indicating that she wasn't planning on staying in the UK long term. It seems like her answers change all the time because as you said she said that she was going back to Australia in October but now she's only a planning to stay for a little while. That's what I took from this response but I honestly can't keep up as she says one thing but then says another thing at a later date.

Like you I thought they'd be done by the end of the summer but now I have to admit I have my doubts.

Here is the question that I was referring too.
View attachment 2987935
How long is a little while though? Couple of months, few months, a year? If she’s truly in love then she won’t be going anywhere imo. She’ll get her feet under the table at Billy’s gaff in Brighton.

Who knows, don’t think she even knows herself tbh?! 🤣 She’ll see how things pan out with Billy and whether Wag life is for her? 😆

She’s not tied down to a proper job etc so she can just come and go as she pleases. She must have dual nationality or something to stay here for as long as she is?

How long is a little while though? Couple of months, few months, a year? If she’s truly in love then she won’t be going anywhere imo. She’ll get her feet under the table at Billy’s gaff in Worthing.

Who knows, don’t think she even knows herself tbh?! 🤣 She’ll see how things pan out with Billy and whether Wag life is for her? 😆

She’s not tied down to a proper job etc so she can just come and go as she pleases. She must have dual nationality or something to stay here for as long as she is?
Tbh I thought a little while was only referring to a couple of months but yep if she's truly in love with Billy then she won't be going anywhere in a hurry.

I don't think she knows herself how long she will be here for as she seems to be constantly changing her mind and exactly she'll see how things pan out with Billy and whether Wag life is for her because if she realises that she isn't I wouldn't at all be surprised if she goes back to live in Australia.

She's not tied down to a proper job because if she is was she wouldn't be consistently going away. Even though she is Australian she must have a British passport to stay here.

Tbh I thought a little while was only referring to a couple of months but yep if she's truly in love with Billy then she won't be going anywhere in a hurry.

I don't think she knows herself how long she will be here for as she seems to be constantly changing her mind and exactly she'll see how things pan out with Billy and whether Wag life is for her because if she realises that she isn't I wouldn't at all be surprised if she goes back to live in Australia.

She's not tied down to a proper job because if she is was she wouldn't be consistently going away. Even though she is Australian she must have a British passport to stay here.
I remember her saying she had an English accent? Maybe one of her parents are Australian or she was born there but she was raised here because of her accent? Who knows!

If she does settle with Billy then I can’t see her doing her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time. She’ll have to change her content and as we’ve already discussed many times, that will cost her likes and followers. I don’t think she’s got much else to offer tbh! What else will she post about? 😆 Maybe they won’t last after all? 🤷‍♀️
---
As I said a short while ago I find it so degrading that he hasn't reposted her birthday post. I genuinely feel really sorry for her that Billy hasn't acknowledged her post as I have to admit I fully expected him to do so and I bet she is very upset knowing that he has reposted everybody else's except hers.
He should have reposted her post. Don’t care if he did it on his private, he should have done it on his public as well! It’s his girlfriend for god sake.

I remember her saying she had an English accent? Maybe one of her parents are Australian or she was born there but she was raised here because of her accent? Who knows!

If she does settle with Billy then I can’t see her doing her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time. She’ll have to change her content and as we’ve already discussed many times, that will cost her likes and followers. I don’t think she’s got much else to offer tbh! What else will she post about? 😆 Maybe they won’t last after all? 🤷‍♀️
Yep, that was in a previous Q&A where she said that she has an English accent. I think she was born in Australia hence the reason as to why she often goes back. But who knows nothing is ever simple when it comes to P.

Exactly if she does settle down with Billy I can't see her posting her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time and if her content were to change her likes and followers will slowly slip away as they wouldn't like her new content and would just unfollow her. So, I honestly don't have a clue as to what she will post about if she stops posting her usual content. As you said maybe they won't last after all I mean who honestly knows at this point.

He should have reposted her post. Don’t care if he did it on his private, he should have done it on his public as well! It’s his girlfriend for god sake.
I wholeheartedly agree he should have reposted her post on his public because by not reposting it comes across that he doesn't care. I wonder how P feels about all because if it was me I would feel extremely upset that my own boyfriend hasn't acknowledged me.

Last edited:
Nah he’s added more birthday reposts! So muggy he hasn’t added his girlfriend’s post 😂

---

This is common tho footballer ignores gf 😂

• Haha
He's reposted 2 of the photos that he has put on his recent post yet he still can't be bothered to repost his girlfriend's birthday post that has honestly got to hurt. I know I keep saying it but I feel really sorry for P that he hasn't acknowledged her post and I'm not gonna lie it feels like such a sh***y move on his part.

Last edited:
P is English. I know her family. Very wealthy, from Cobham. 👀👀👀👀
That is some very interesting information 4l1xxo I wonder why she often goes back to Australia then as I take it none of her family come from there. If she isn't Australian then it seems strange that she refers to Austalia as home as it looks like she lived or still lives part time in Sydney.

Last edited:
He's reposted 2 of the photos that he has put on his recent post yet he still can't be bothered to repost his girlfriend's birthday post that has honestly got to hurt. I know I keep saying it but I feel really sorry for P that he hasn't acknowledged her post and I'm not gonna lie it feels like such a sh***y move on his part.

Yeah maybe he doesn’t want stuff on social media but maybe communicate that!

P is English. I know her family. Very wealthy, from Cobham. 👀👀👀👀
I thought she came from 💰💰as she said she’s been going to the Bahamas every year since young!! Thought that’s a long way from oz 😆 how the other half live

It definitely looked like she had moved to Sydney at one point last year as in November she moved into a new flat and in another post she referred to Sydney as home. Even her bio refers to Sydney as it says Syd | Ldn. So, now it is coming across as if she lives in both Sydney and London hence the reason as to why she is going back to Australia in October.

That is some very interesting information 4l1xxo I wonder why she often goes back to Australia then as I take it none of her family come from there. If she isn't Australian then it seems strange that she refers to Austalia as home as it looks like she lived or still lives part time in Sydney.
Knew she was from money! 💰 Remember the college she went to in LA? You’d need serious dough to go there! That’s how she can go on endless holidays and travelling. Bank of mum and dad will be bankrolling her.

Knew she was from money! 💰 Remember the college she went to in LA? You’d need serious dough to go there! That’s how she can go on endless holidays and travelling. Bank of mum and dad will be bankrolling her.
Went to college in LA but decided to be an ‘influencer’? Money well spent 😂

• Haha

Influencing is just a side vanity project for her. It doesn’t have to pay her.
It now explains why she is taking constantly going on holiday and why she is going back to Australia in October her Mum and Dad are probably paying for that apartment in Sydney yet she is never there so has to go back in October to make it look like she is using it when in actual fact she isn't. Everything is starting to become clearer.

Went to college in LA but decided to be an ‘influencer’? Money well spent 😂
I know! 😆🤣

Influencing is just a side vanity project for her. It doesn’t have to pay her. Explains her lack of content and engagement.