Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly the posts of her arse and tits are the only ones that get her the followers and likes as none of the others get anywhere near the same likes and comments. I honestly don't know what content she could post as it wouldn't be very engaging IMO and it would certainly not get the same interest. It will definitely be interesting to see how it all pans out because I honestly can't see it lasting for long.
Travel influencer? She could review hotels 😆or will it be GRWM to go to my bf football game ?
I wish I had a roster.
Anyone fit at the gym? You could join someone else’s? 😆

Reactions: 2
Travel influencer? She could review hotels 😆or will it be GRWM to go to my bf football game ?
Funnily enough a travel influencer was exactly what I was thinking as IMO she would make a really good one tbf as she is always going away and she could review the places that she goes to and say what she likes and dislikes about them.

Funnily enough a travel influencer was exactly what I was thinking as IMO she would make a really good one tbf as she is always going away and she could review the places that she goes to and say what she likes and dislikes about them.
You need to actually go on camera and speak though about stuff like that. She’ll be walking about with a filter on 😆🤣

• Haha
You need to actually go on camera and speak though about stuff like that. She’ll be walking about with a filter on 😆🤣
That's a good point EllaBella10. I honestly don't know what she content she could do then as I don't think anything would be that interesting for her followers as she definitely would not get the same amount of likes and comments.

I think that’s why she’s doesn’t do videos etc as she can’t photoshop herself.

Yeah she’s seems fortunate enough to be well travelled & been to some beautiful places.
That is a good point but could just do voiceover 😆

I think that’s why she’s doesn’t do videos etc as she can’t photoshop herself.
Yep, even when she does short videos on Instagram it is noticeable that they are heavily filtered.
Yeah she’s seems fortunate enough to be well travelled & been to some beautiful places.
She's very well travelled considering that she is only 22 and I have to admit some of the places that she has been too look really nice and cosy.
That is a good point but could just do voiceover
A voiceover wouldn't really be the same though.

Just realised it’s Billy’s birthday on Tuesday, wonder if we’ll get any Billy content? 👀

Also wonder if he took her to his local bakers for a slice roll and tattie scone? 🤣😆

Reactions: 3
Anyone fit at the gym? You could join someone else’s?
I’ll work on my glow up a bit further first 😂

Project Declan Rice body is still in its early stages 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just realised it’s Billy’s birthday on Tuesday, wonder if we’ll get any Billy content? 👀

Also wonder if he took her to his local bakers for a slice roll and tattie scone? 🤣😆
I wouldn't at all be surprised if we get Billy content as you know she wouldn't miss the opportunity to post about his birthday and it wouldn't surprise me if she posts pictures of when they were together in Portugal. If she doesn't post anything then it will be very interesting to say the least.

Good luck boys! ✈ 🇩🇪 Let’s hope we can make it past the group stages for a change 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤞

Wonder who Billy will be sharing a room with? Fergie and Patto are out injured.

IMG_5701.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good luck boys! ✈ 🇩🇪 Let’s hope we can make it past the group stages for a change 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤞

Wonder who Billy will be sharing a room with? Fergie and Patto are out injured.

View attachment 2983798
It would be a successful tournament if you got to the last 16 especially when you consider what group you are in and the teams you have to face. You can do it lads we all believe in you 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙🤞.

• Heart
I wouldn't at all be surprised if we get Billy content as you know she wouldn't miss the opportunity to post about his birthday and it wouldn't surprise me if she posts pictures of when they were together in Portugal. If she doesn't post anything then it will be very interesting to say the least.
I’m anticipating a post on Tuesday. If not then that’d be weird. Maybe get another holiday pic!

Reactions: 1
I’m anticipating a post on Tuesday. If not then that’d be weird. Maybe get another holiday pic!
Yep, I'm fully expecting her to post on Tuesday. If she doesn't then it will look very strange as to why she hasn't posted anything on his birthday and I have to say I'm still surprised that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday to Portugal with him as I thought she would have done by now, but maybe with this new clean girl persona she hasn't posted anything because all of her pictures are of her arse and tits. Either way it just seems strange that she hasn't posted anything about the trip not even anything about what they did or what towns they visited etc. I mean it almost feels like they didn't even go to Portugal due to her not posting a single thing about the holiday.

Yep, I'm fully expecting her to post on Tuesday. If she doesn't then it will look very strange as to why she hasn't posted anything on his birthday and I have to say I'm still surprised that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday to Portugal with him as I thought she would have done by now, but maybe with this new clean girl persona she hasn't posted anything because all of her pictures are of her arse and tits. Either way it just seems strange that she hasn't posted anything about the trip not even anything about what they did or what towns they visited etc. I mean it almost feels like they didn't even go to Portugal due to her not posting a single thing about the holiday.
We got a few snippets but nothing major. Maybe these pics are out of bounds for whatever reason as it’s strange she’s not posted more.

Have a feeling we might get a holiday pic on Tuesday or one from her time in Scotland 👀 Will Billy re-post if she does? That’s the question! 🤣

We got a few snippets but nothing major. Maybe these pics are out of bounds for whatever reason as it’s strange she’s not posted more.

Have a feeling we might get a holiday pic on Tuesday or one from her time in Scotland 👀 Will Billy re-post if she does? That’s the question! 🤣
Yep, we got a few snippets but let's face it they weren't very interesting photos as she mainly posted about what they were eating and the scenery it is very strange though that she's not posted more but if these pics are out of bounds for whatever reason the question is why are they out of bounds. Did Billy tell her not to post any of them or did P decide that she didn't want to. Either way it's very strange to say the least.

I agree I think it will be a holiday pic or one from her time in Scotland as I can't see it being anything else. I think if she does post Billy will re-post it on his private account as I can't see him wanting to post about her on his public account.

Last edited:
I’ll work on my glow up a bit further first 😂

Project Declan Rice body is still in its early stages 😂
My project Megan Thee Stallion body is also in the early stages 😆

Billy might if his one of those people that reposts all the birthday wishes! If he did I wouldn’t count that 😆

• Haha
Billy might if his one of those people that reposts all the birthday wishes! If he did I wouldn’t count that 😆
He usually does repost his birthday wishes, so we’ll see 👀 he cant repost everyone else’s and not hers surely! 🙈😆

• Haha