Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He usually does repost his birthday wishes, so we’ll see 👀 he cant repost everyone else’s and not hers! 🙈😆
I imagine he'll be very busy reposting everybody's birthday wishes and as Poppy462 said I wouldn't count that as it doesn't signify anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So as expected P has posted a happy birthday post and also declaring her love for B. He’s not reposted 🤔 why would you not repost your girlfriends birthday post? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

P looks lovely here but think it’s a filter? 😆

Pic looks like the time they were away at that hotel spa when he got injured the night before for Scotland? Can’t see his legs to see if he’s wearing a brace?

Last edited:
View attachment 2987609

So as expected P has posted a happy birthday post and also declaring her love for B. He’s not reposted 🤔 why would you not repost your girlfriends birthday post? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

P looks lovely here but think it’s a filter? 😆

Pic looks like the time they were away at that hotel spa when he got injured the night before for Scotland? Can’t see his legs to see if he’s wearing a brace?
Yep, we expected her to post but I have to admit I didn't expect to see a full on declaration of love at this stage. I have to say I find it very strange that he hasn't reposted her birthday message especially when she posted her birthday message around the same time that Harvey posted his. Like you I somehow don't think she will be happy about this either.

I agree she does look nice here but I do suspect that she might have used a filter although I could be completely wrong.

If the picture is from the same time that they were away at the hotel spa I wonder why she hasn't posted a recent on as seems strange to be posting a picture from nearly 3 months ago.

Well Harvey posted his birthday message around the same time as P and yet Billy reposted his but he hasn't reposted hers :unsure:👀
Yep Harvey’s post was after hers and he reposted his? Probably on his private but you’d think he’d post on his public by now? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

They must have all been out for a family meal on Saturday for his birthday. Shame he’s always away with Scotland on his birthday.

Yep Harvey’s post was after hers and he reposted his? Probably on his private but you’d think he’d post on his public by now? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

They must have all been out for a family meal on Saturday for his birthday. Shame he’s always away with Scotland on his birthday.
Hopefully camp will do something nice for him🥳
Yeah full on love! I’d be annoyed if he didn’t repost but did the same for everyone else 🥴

I understand why he has reposted Harvey's but not hers it is very strange to say the least. I get that he has probably reposted it on his private but it isn't the same as nobody except his family and friends will be able to see it which is not what P wants as IMO she wants Billy to post about her yet on his public account as it gives her exposure yet he still seems very unwilling to do so. IMO she will not be happy that he hasn't reposted it as she has acknowledged him yet he hasn't.

They will have all been out for a family meal on Saturday hence the reason as to why a few family friends started to follow her. I agree it is a shame that he is always away with Scotland on his birthday as he can't spend much time with his family and friends.

Hopefully camp will do something nice for him🥳
Yeah full on love! I’d be annoyed if he didn’t repost but did the same for everyone else 🥴
Yep I’d be pissed at that as well tbh! The fact she said she loves him makes it worse.

Yep I'd be pissed off as well. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her now.
She’ll defo be pissed off!

I’m not surprised she’s went all out with the declaration of love. She’ll be wanting to mark her territory 😆 Billy will be in the limelight just now with the Euros so she’s wanting it known he’s hers.

Wonder what the situation will be after the Euros as Billy usually goes away with the boys to Ibiza? Now he’s in a relationship will that still be the case? Will be interesting how that pans out…. If she’s touring Europe wouldn’t be surprised if she joins him!

Wonder if Thailand is still in her plans?

I’m not surprised she’s went all out with the declaration of love. She’ll be wanting to mark her territory 😆 Billy will be in the limelight just now with the Euros so she’s wanting it known he’s hers.

Wonder what the situation will be after the Euros as Billy usually goes away with the boys to Ibiza? Now he’s in a relationship will that still be the case? Will be interesting how that pans out…. If she’s touring Europe wouldn’t be surprised if she joins him!

I agree the fact that he hasn't reposted it is going to massively piss her off especially when she posted her birthday message before Harvey did which he reposted.

She'll definitely be wanting to mark her territory and tell everybody that Billy is hers hence the reason as to why she went all out with the declaration of I Love You. The problem is Billy seems to be very unwilling to tell everybody that P is his as it is coming across that he possibly doesn't have the same feelings for her that she does for him.

I honestly have no idea what the situation will be after the Euros but I still think he will go away with the boys as he hasn't seen them for a while and will want to have a catch up with them. If she does tour Europe I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she joins him but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't join him either. The question is if she did join him would Billy want her there?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she has cancelled her trip to Thailand because I think if she was going she would have gone by now.

We did say this was how it was going to go 😆
I think it will be muggy of him not too

If she’s not in Thailand within the next week or so then she isn’t going. I wonder if she’s had a better offer of going to Germany and the Euros? 👀 Would not be surprised if she turns up in Germany!

Things seem to have taken a step up with Billy since she came back from Vegas, didn’t it?
Any travel plans she’s made this summer may be out of the window now that’s she’s in love?

If Billy goes to Ibiza then she’ll be there! No way will he be allowed to party with other girls etc on his own. I don’t think Billy would be the cheating type though. Really don’t think he’s like most other footballers.

In response to your earlier post, I thought she’d post a recent pic of them lovey dovey on holiday or in Scotland last week? Out of all the pics she has of them why that one? For some reason Portugal pics are still out of bounds it seems.

Reactions: 1
If she’s not in Thailand within the next week or so then she isn’t going. I wonder if she’s had a better offer of going to Germany and the Euros? 👀 Would not be surprised if she turns up in Germany!

Things seem to have taken a step up with Billy since she came back from Vegas, didn’t it?
Any travel plans she’s made this summer may be out of the window now that’s she’s in love?

If Billy goes to Ibiza then she’ll be there! No way will he be allowed to party with other girls etc on his own. I don’t think Billy would be the cheating type though. Really don’t think he’s like most other footballers.

In response to your earlier post, I thought she’d post a recent pic of them lovey dovey on holiday or in Scotland last week? Out of all the pics she has of them why that one? For some reason Portugal pics are still out of bounds it seems.
Exactly if she doesn't go to Thailand within the next week or the week after then she is 100% not going. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up in Germany as I don't think she would miss out on an opportunity to be seen and perhaps she managed to get a spare ticket as possibly one of Billy's friends couldn't go due to work commitments.

Things have definitely progressed since she came back from Vegas and I don't like the way it is heading tbh as I think things are moving far too quickly especially from her side. On her recent Q&A though somebody asked her if she was staying in the UK and she said that the current plan is to stay here for a little while which indicated to me that she is only planning on staying in the UK for a short period of time and that she has no intentions to live in the UK. I don't know what you think of this but that is certainly the impression that I got from her response to that question.

I agree with you if Billy goes to Ibiza then she will be there but if she isn't then it's because she has gone travelling around Europe with her friend and had no time to see him.

I haven't seen a recent picture of them lovey dovey on holiday or in Scotland last week I mean I know she posted that picture on Saturday but quickly deleted it as I think she realised that tagging the location of where they were was not a good idea. I really don't understand why she chose that picture either because it seems strange to be posting a picture from nearly 3 months ago as surely she had better choices than this one. It's just very strange that she hasn't posted a picture of when they were in Portugal together as this would have made more sense given that the trip was recent whereas the spa trip wasn't. It honestly makes me wonder why on earth are the Portugal pictures out of bounds.

Nah he’s added more birthday reposts! So muggy he hasn’t added his girlfriend’s post 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly if she doesn't go to Thailand within the next week or the week after then she is 100% not going. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up in Germany as I don't think she would miss out on an opportunity to be seen and perhaps she managed to get a spare ticket as possibly one of Billy's friends couldn't go due to work commitments.

Things have definitely progressed since she came back from Vegas and I don't like the way it is heading tbh as I think things are moving far too quickly especially from her side. On her recent Q&A though somebody asked her if she was staying in the UK and she said that the current plan is to stay here for a little while which indicated to me that she is only planning on staying in the UK for a short period of time and that she has no intentions to live in the UK. I don't know what you think of this but that is certainly the impression that I got from her response to that question.

I agree with you if Billy goes to Ibiza then she will be there but if she isn't then it's because she has gone travelling around Europe with her friend and had no time to see him.

I haven't seen a recent picture of them lovey dovey on holiday or in Scotland last week I mean I know she posted that picture on Saturday but quickly deleted it as I think she realised that tagging the location of where they were was not a good idea. I really don't understand why she chose that picture either because it seems strange to be posting a picture from nearly 3 months ago as surely she had better choices than this one. It's just very strange that she hasn't posted a picture of when they were in Portugal together as this would have made more sense given that the trip was recent whereas the spa trip wasn't. It honestly makes me wonder why on earth the Portugal pics out of bounds.
I thought the opposite, I think she’s staying longer now? She said back to Australia in October initially but her last Q&A she didn’t say that and it sounded like she was staying a while longer? That’s what I took from it? So she’ll be here after October now?

Tbh I thought they’d be done by end of the summer what with all of her travelling etc and not seeing one another… not so sure now? 👀🤣