Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is full of tit and such a beg, he’s the kind of guy who disappears once it’s his turn to buy a round! Billy too nice to be hanging out with a dick like him! He’ll get him into trouble in Ibiza 😈 we like the drama though!
I can definitely see drama happening in Ibiza and I imagine that P will do everything in her power to be there. If she isn't in Ibiza then I can only see things really going down which will really not sit well with her. One thing is for certain it is going to be a very interesting holiday 👀

Reactions: 1
I can definitely see drama happening in Ibiza and I imagine that P will do everything in her power to be there. If she isn't in Ibiza then I can only see things really going down which will really not sit well with her. One thing is for certain it is going to be a very interesting holiday 👀
There’ll definitely be drama if LB is there! If I were P I wouldn’t be happy if my bf was on a lads holiday with him 😆🤣 he’s also the type to call the paps at every opportunity which Billy won’t like as he usually keeps a low profile while on holiday as you already know.

That night my friend saw Billy at SexyFish in Manchester LB was with him. Said he looked like a total head. Has a ❄ problem as well apparently according to other threads I’ve read. Billy should be steering well clear of the likes of him and if I were P I’d be making sure I was in Ibiza with them as well.

Reactions: 2
There’ll definitely be drama if LB is there! If I were P I wouldn’t be happy if my bf was on a lads holiday with him 😆🤣 he’s also the type to call the paps at every opportunity which Billy won’t like as he usually keeps a low profile while on holiday as you already know.

That night my friend saw Billy at SexyFish in Manchester LB was with him. Said he looked like a total head. Has a ❄ problem as well apparently according to other threads I’ve read. Billy should be steering well clear of the likes of him and if I were P I’d be making sure I was in Ibiza with them as well.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if LB turns up to Ibiza especially when he knows that Harvey and Billy will be there. It sounds like he is a right piece of work as well and tbh I don't think P will be impressed for one minute if Billy is on a lads holiday with him which I think is going to happen IMO.

It also sounds like he clings on to Billy at every single opportunity and I agree Billy should be steering well clear of him if he causes that much trouble but Billy obviously doesn't mind hanging out with him. I don't like the sound of this holiday for one minute especially if LB goes as I can only see trouble.

Last edited:
P's confirmed on her recent Insta story that she is indeed going to Thailand next week. So, it looks like she won't be going to Germany after all then which I have to admit surprises me as I was convinced that she was going to go at some point. I mean she still might but I have to admit it looks pretty unlikely now.

P's confirmed on her recent Insta story that she is indeed going to Thailand next week. So, it looks like she won't be going to Germany after all then which I have to admit surprises me as I was convinced that she was going to go at some point. I mean she still might but I have to admit it looks pretty unlikely now.
I really thought she’d go to Germany. She couldn’t have been able to get a ticket as I think she’d have went given the chance. Tickets are like gold dust though and I heard B’s allocation was all used up months ago.

Looks like she’ll be back to her usual influencing ways then 😆🤣

I really thought she’d go to Germany. She couldn’t have been able to get a ticket as I think she’d have went given the chance. Tickets are like gold dust though and I heard B’s allocation was all used up months ago.

Looks like she’ll be back to her usual influencing ways then 😆🤣
Like you I really thought she'd go to Germany so I am really surprised that she isn't going. Yep, I agree she obviously couldn't have been able to get a ticket from anywhere because if any were available she would have 100% got one as she wouldn't have wanted to miss out on the chance to go to the Euros. The tickets are definitely like gold dust hence the reason as to why she isn't going as I'm sure she would have tried everything in her power to get a ticket from somewhere.

Yep, it looks like she will be back to her usual influencing ways as she said that she'll be back to it on this trip she also mentioned that the reason as to why she hasn't posted in the last few weeks is that she has been quite unwell.

Last edited:
Like you I really thought she'd go to Germany so I am really surprised that she isn't going. Yep, I agree she obviously couldn't have been able to get a ticket from anywhere because if any were available she would have 100% got one as she wouldn't have wanted to miss out on the chance to go to the Euros. The tickets are definitely like gold dust hence the reason as to why she isn't going as I'm sure she would have tried everything in her power to get a ticket from somewhere.

Yep, it looks like she will be back to her usual influencing ways as she said that she'll be back to it on this trip she also mentioned that the reason as to why she hasn't posted in the last few weeks is that she has been quite unwell.
Quite unwell? Didn’t stop her going on her holidays and other jaunts?

Probably a coincidence but she’s answered what we’ve been talking about for past couple of days? It’s like she’s ticking off our questions for us! 😆🤣 👋

Quite unwell? Didn’t stop her going on her holidays and other jaunts?

Probably a coincidence but she’s answered what we’ve been talking about for past couple of days? It’s like she’s ticking off our questions for us! 😆🤣 👋
Perhaps she became quite unwell soon after she came back from the holiday in Portugal as it was noticeable that she hardly posted anything after she came back.

It's funny we were mentioning about the Thailand trip yesterday and then a day later she announces that she is going next week. She's definitely ticking off our questions for us and it is very obvious that she 100% reads this thread or somebody that she knows does who then reports back to her about what we have said.

Last edited:
Good to know she’s feeling better now and will be back to her usual influencing ways soon.

If she could have got a ticket for the euros she would have been there without a doubt! Thailand isn’t a bad option though 😆

Wonder if we’ll get any Portugal content or if she’ll just skip to Thailand? I hope she’s managed to hone her photoshop skills during her few weeks of convalescing.

If she could have got a ticket for the euros she would have been there without a doubt! Thailand isn’t a bad option though 😆

Wonder if we’ll get any Portugal content or if she’ll just skip to Thailand? I hope she’s managed to hone her photoshop skills during her few weeks of convalescing.
I agree if she could have got a ticket for the Euros she would have 100% gone no doubt about it as she wouldn't have wanted to miss it. I'm just surprised that she isn't going at all as I really thought that she'd have gone to Germany at some point.

Tbh I don't think we'll get any Portugal content now as the trip was a couple of weeks ago so my guess is that she will just skip to posting about Thailand instead.

If she’s not going to Germany that’ll be almost 3 weeks before she sees Billy (assuming Scotland get dumped at the group stages) then Billy will be off to Ibiza for a week with the boys (assuming she won’t be tagging along). He’ll then spend another week at home (she may join him then assuming her European tour hasn’t started) then he’s off to pre season in Japan for a fortnight. When will they see one another? I’m still a bit dubious about this relationship.

If she’s not going to Germany that’ll be almost 3 weeks before she sees Billy (assuming Scotland get dumped at the group stages) then Billy will be off to Ibiza for a week with the boys (assuming she won’t be tagging along). He’ll then spend another week at home (she may join him then assuming her European tour hasn’t started) then he’s off to pre season in Japan for a fortnight. When will they see one another? I’m still a bit dubious about this relationship.
I was thinking about when they could next see one another and tbh the next time I can possibly see them seeing one another is late September/early October as I think this is the only time that they will be have a free schedule because I think when P goes on her European tour it will start in late July/ early August and finish in late September given that's when Summer officially ends as I can see her spending a few days at each place that she visits with her friend. I honestly can't see them meeting up before that tbh unless she goes to Ibiza which could be a possibility although I think that is very doubtful at the moment given that it will be a holiday for the boys. Like you I'm still a bit dubious about the relationship as something still isn't sitting right with me. Surely they can't go until late September/early October to next see one another though, but as I said further up it's possibly the only time I can see them next meeting up with one another.

Last edited:
I was thinking about when they could next see one another and tbh the next time I can possibly see them seeing one another is late September/early October as I think this is the only time that they will be have a free schedule because I think when P goes on her European tour it will start in late July/ early August and finish in late September given that's when Summer officially ends as I can see her spending a few days at each place that she visits with her friend. I honestly can't see them meeting up before that tbh unless she goes to Ibiza which could be a possibility although I think that is very doubtful at the moment given that it will be a holiday for the boys. Like you I'm still a bit dubious about the relationship as something still isn't sitting right with me. Surely they can't go until late September/early October to next see one another though, but as I said further up it's possibly the only time I can see them next meeting up with one another.
Yeah I’m still not 100% sold on this relationship either, but it’s made better progress than I thought by now.

I can see P going to Ibiza, not necessarily with billy but with her friend(s) and they’ll meet up with him and his friends? No way will she let him party with other girls etc! I’ll be shocked if she’s not in Ibiza same time as him.

I dont think her European tour will be that long tbh. I reckon she’ll cut it short. The big question is when is she going to Australia and for how long?

Did you see all the pics of the Gilmour family out in Germany? Looks like they’re having a ball, bet P wishes she was there as well.

Yeah I’m still not 100% sold on this relationship either, but it’s made better progress than I thought by now.

I can see P going to Ibiza, not necessarily with billy but with her friend(s) and they’ll meet up with him and his friends? No way will she let him party with other girls etc! I’ll be shocked if she’s not in Ibiza same time as him.

I dont think her European tour will be that long tbh. I reckon she’ll cut it short. The big question is when is she going to Australia and for how long?

Did you see all the pics of the Gilmour family out in Germany? Looks like they’re having a ball, bet P wishes she was there as well.
Yeah, I have to admit the relationship is making better progress than I thought but how long it will last remains to be seen as I can still see them splitting up at some point in the future.

I agree I think P will go to Ibiza with her friends to keep an eye on him because if he goes with LB I can only see drama happening. If she's not in Ibiza the same time as him then I will be really surprised.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she does cut her European tour short as I don't think her and her friend will go to every European country IMO they will go 15 to 22 European countries. She's going to Australia in October although whether that is at the beginning or the end of October remains to be seen and I wouldn't be surprised if she spends a month there or possibly goes until the New Year. We just don't know.

Nope I haven't seen the pics of the Gilmour family out in Germany but I can imagine that they are having a whale of a time and that is why I'm surprised that P didn't go to Germany as she is missing out on so much. I bet when she is in Thailand next week she will be wishing that she was in Germany instead.

Yeah, I have to admit the relationship is making better progress than I thought but how long it will last remains to be seen as I can still see them splitting up at some point in the future.

I agree I think P will go to Ibiza with her friends to keep an eye on him because if he goes with LB I can only see drama happening. If she's not in Ibiza the same time as him then I will be really surprised.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she does cut her European tour short as I don't think her and her friend will go to every European country IMO they will go 15 to 22 European countries. She's going to Australia in October although whether that is at the beginning or the end of October remains to be seen and I wouldn't be surprised if she spends a month there or possibly goes until the New Year. We just don't know.

Nope I haven't seen the pics of the Gilmour family out in Germany but I can imagine that they are having a whale of a time and that is why I'm surprised that P didn't go to Germany as she is missing out on so much. I bet when she is in Thailand next week she will be wishing that she was in Germany instead.
Did you see who Brighton are after for their new manager? A guy called Fabian Hürzeler, he’s the same age as me! 🤣 Currently with St Pauli in German league. He must have something about him as Brighton are really good at recruiting.

De zerbi going to Marseille apparently. Surprised he didn’t get another PL gig.

Did you see who Brighton are after for their new manager? A guy called Fabian Hürzeler, he’s the same age as me! 🤣 Currently with St Pauli in German league. He must have something about him as Brighton are really good at recruiting.

De zerbi going to Marseille apparently. Surprised he didn’t get another PL gig.
Yep, I have seen that they are after Fabian Hürzeler and from what I have read he loves to play attacking football, employs a high-pressing system to aims to win the ball back quickly, instructs his players to press aggressively particularly in the opponent's half, to force errors from the opposition and regain possession and this pressing is highly coordinated with triggers set to ensure that the team moves as a unit plus he has a great connection with the players. So, he sounds like a good fit for Brighton.

I have to say I'm surprised that De Zerbi is going to Marseille as I was convinced that he would have got the Chelsea or Man United job.

Yep, I have seen that they are after Fabian Hürzeler and from what I have read he loves to play attacking football, employs a high-pressing system to aims to win the ball back quickly, instructs his players to press aggressively particularly in the opponent's half, to force errors from the opposition and regain possesstion and this pressing is highly coordinated with triggers set to ensure that the team moves as a unit plus he has a great connection with the players. So, he sounds like a good fit for Brighton.

I have to say I'm surprised that De Zerbi is going to Marseille as I was convinced that he would have got the Chelsea or Man United job.
He reminds me a bit of Rob Edwards? We should alert the Wag thread immediately 🤣😆

Do you think Billys style of play would suit him?

IMG_5732.jpeg
IMG_5733.jpeg

I can see what you mean he does look like Rob and could be easily mistaken for his brother.

I would have thought that his style of play would suit Billy although whether it does or not remains to be seen. I guess we will find out in August.
That’s the thing with a new manager coming in as players never know if they’ll take to them or not. Hopefully he’ll be fine, just keep doing what you’re doing Bill!🤞

Have always said I can see Billy leaving after next season. He’ll have one year left on contract then and Brighton may want to cash in.