billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s sticking by him. Billie, a ring on his finger won’t change him. He will break your heart.

Reactions: 15
My only thoughts on this whole circus are that Mucklow and Tribble are surely the most awful surnames in the English speaking world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
i found out that my husband had rung a girl about 3am so on his home stag I rang her and she answered all hiya like she clearly knew him - this was a week before the wedding and we had two little ones - I went into blind panic and even went done the road of ‘I’m not letting some girl split my family up’ I should have called it off it would never happen now so disrespectful and never trusted him after

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I know everyone’s saying oh he was out of it judging by the pictures. Like as if he’s been set up because he’s fast asleep in the photo.
The more I think on it though, Who here’s fella does fuckin sleep out cold like that after a shag !? Lol him being asleep does not mean he’s been set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry but you can bet your bottom dollar there was kissing an groping going on back at that hotel even if there was no sex...he wasnt passed out when he invited them back was he...I do still think though there should be a law against taking pictures of someone asleep and sharing them around without their consent....

Reactions: 36
I’ve read in the papers he’s only just come back from his stag do! What are hole! You’d think he’d be on the first plane home grovelling and trying to save his family!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but you can bet your bottom dollar there was kissing an groping going on back at that hotel even if there was no sex...he wasnt passed out when he invited them back was he...I do still think though there should be a law against taking pictures of someone asleep and sharing them around without their consent....
If the roles were reversed there would be uproar !

Reactions: 16
I felt sorry for her originally but to come out the next day and say she’s forgiven him I think it makes her look about muggy 😟

he’s vile for putting her in that position though!!

Reactions: 9
So she's forgiving him without even checking CCTV to see how they got in the room ? ...she's a fkn mug and deserves all she gets and he will do it again

Reactions: 7
In Dubai only police can request access to CCTV, so Billi wouldn’t be able to access it.

It’s also illegal to take someone’s photo without consent.

Reactions: 7