billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sams probably been into them to 🍆 and that's why Shelby's deleted her Insta

Oh yes I expect so too. But bad enough being shat on by your partner, never mind your own brother! Just no loyalty. That would hurt too.

Reactions: 22
Hang on, how the hell could SAM, billies brother ALLOW Andy to bring back women to his hotel room!!!!! That’s his sisters partner!!! He should be looking out for billie not Andy!!!
Exactly this!!!

Reactions: 9
Sam can’t say anything to Andy though, if he’s also doing the same. He’d be dropping himself in it.

Reactions: 12
It's all kicked of anyway with Shelby deleting ..if it's on a plate that Sam defo would cheat

They are all so common at the end of the day.
It’s the kids you’d feel sorry for, no doubt have a little part to play in the wedding day etc.
Train wreck boozed up parents ruining it all.

Reactions: 14
It seems shocking that Sam might have been there but women are second class citizens to Essex men. I’ll never forget Big Mark Wright giving Ricky tips on how to cheat on his own daughter without getting caught over a game of golf…… 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It seems shocking that Sam might have been there but women are second class citizens to Essex men. I’ll never forget Big Mark Wright giving Ricky tips on how to cheat on his own daughter without getting caught over a game of golf…… 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure also when Ricky confessed to doing something behind Jess’ back I think before they were official her dad asked why he admitted it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
For a start that name on the bathrobe is photoshopped as it wouldn't read like that on a mirror, pathetic excuse of a woman she is as bad as Andy!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
For a start that name on the bathrobe is photoshopped as it wouldn't read like that on a mirror, pathetic excuse of a woman she is as bad as Andy!
You can flip an image on an iphone. I just did it with a selfie on my phone that I took in the mirror and the wording on my jumper now reads the correct way

Reactions: 9
I actually really like her. Surprised to see the story about him with another woman in Dubai though! Maybe I’m just naive but I always thought they seemed pretty solid.
Nah..like I said over a year ago. He's well known for it in Newcastle slept with a young uni girl I know.

• Wow
There is no way you could mask over your pain from this on your wedding day. No matter what his excuse is. Poor girl

Reactions: 20
Anyone else remember Ricky’s poem to Jess in the restaurant loooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What will he say to get out of it 'oh I was set up,so drunk I didn't know what I was doing' bet she gets a new flash car or diamond ring out of this. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him he is bad news.

Reactions: 16
They all turn a blind eye e.g Colleen, Vicky B, and many more.
The wedding will be such a fake day if it goes ahead- surely will kick off with some shouting.

Reactions: 14
They all turn a blind eye e.g Colleen, Vicky B, and many more.
The wedding will be such a fake day if it goes ahead- surely will kick off with some shouting.
The thing is they can’t really say their in it for money, as if these women did leave them, they’d still be getting a whopping amount of csa which would still give them a decent lifestyle, they wouldn’t just go skint and without. And billie her family are wealthy and Victoria had her own wealth from spice girls and fashion. Colleen fair enough she’s only really ever had Wayne’s income but like I say she’d get loads of csa for their 3 kids..