billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billis stepdaughter looks so sweet.

makes me realise just how much more of a shitbag Andy is.

his eldest kids have had to experience their parents breaking up, their mother becoming unwell to the extent she can’t care for them - so they have had to move to the opposite end of the country to live with their dad. New friends, new home, new school, new environment.

but Billi is able to provide a mother figure to them and care for them, she offers them some stability. By cheating on her, Andy isn’t just betraying Billi and the mother of his children … he’s risking his children’s well-being too. Risking them having to go through even more trauma.

if he wasn’t happy in the relationship by all means, end it. But at least ending it wouldn’t involve media scandals and circuses and it could be dealt with privately until the children could get their head around it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m more offended by the god awful hair!

Nothing wrong with her body at all but them 90s cornrows need to go!

i read this in JSP voice
It's weird how she is so pretty yet really doesn't suit that hairstyle at all ..maybe she's not that pretty after all anymore ?

Reactions: 1
I see the look she was trying to create with her and the bridesmaids dresses but none of them could pull it off. I feel for her, I really do because despite her going through with it, her entire wedding and future are tainted bu the absolute wanker she married

Reactions: 12
It's weird how she is so pretty yet really doesn't suit that hairstyle at all ..maybe she's not that pretty after all anymore ?
I think she’s a beautiful girl, there’s no denying it. That hairstyle is just awful.

Im not vibing with the wedding looks at all, all of the dresses were hideous

Reactions: 5
I think the bridesmaids dresses were hideous, I can't believe none of them spoke up....

Reactions: 7
I must say, I am liking her dress more now that she's posting what look to be professional shots.

Also, how sweet is Andy's eldest daughter? She looks so happy in the pics that were posted yesterday.
Have you been drinking heavily?! 😜. Honestly, I know it’s different Horses for different courses but it’s just a tit dress. Like a Victorian chastity nightie that makes her look like a lump. Not sure why someone didn’t step up and tell her that she looked awful before she got married, but honestly it’s just not the one is it.

Shelby is beautiful and her figure looks great. Where else is skin supposed to go when you’re sitting down anyway? The hairstyle was a poor choice, but the Towie lot aren’t renowned for their intellect are they….

Nah she’s still pretty. You’ve really got it in for her hey?

Reactions: 10
Have you been drinking heavily?! 😜. Honestly, I know it’s different Horses for different courses but it’s just a tit dress. Like a Victorian chastity nightie that makes her look like a lump. Not sure why someone didn’t step up and tell her that she looked awful before she got married, but honestly it’s just not the one is it.

Shelby is beautiful and her figure looks great. Where else is skin supposed to go when you’re sitting down anyway? The hairstyle was a poor choice, but the Towie lot aren’t renowned for their intellect are they….

Nah she’s still pretty. You’ve really got it in for her hey?
I wish!

No, don't get me wrong, I'm still not a fan, but I like it more than I did when we first initially saw it. I don't really know what look she was trying to go for myself, its not like anything I've seen before that's for sure. In a way, I'm just glad she looks happy. Andy publicly humiliated her after all.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s saving her dream wedding dress for when she gets married to a decent bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Are Sam and Shelby still together? Last few weeks seem bit, odd between them.

Reactions: 1