billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh can’t help but wonder if we’re so used to Kardashian Insta face that anyone who is remotely normal seems SO much worse? Like our palettes have been tuned to flawless tanned skin, sexy cat eyes, big lips, flawless glam, etc etc that anyone who falls short of it is needlessly written off as hideous?

Like Billi isn’t in that generation that want/need to be Insta baddies 24/7 ?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
While it is a matter of opinion, I think it’s unkind to say she’s ugly. She’s just an average looking woman. It’s refreshing to see someone looking natural on holiday rather than plastered in makeup, jewellery and high heels for a day by the pool/beach.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Their honeymoon seems really flat. Same as the wedding. All those memories have been tainted.

Reactions: 18
I think she looks good, but she looks like a normal person you'd see on the street rather than these overly plastic Barbie doll influencer Huns that are being shoved down our throats constantly

Reactions: 24
She’s my age and I’ve also had 3 kids and she looks no worse or better than me. No need to be nasty about her. This is what actual real women look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she looks good, but she looks like a normal person you'd see on the street rather than these overly plastic Barbie doll influencer Huns that are being shoved down our throats constantly
Yes, she’s very pretty but I have always thought she had a rough and very old/worn looking face, but normal at the same time. Can only imagine what it must be like to constantly read that you’re punching above your weight with your fella and to be cheated on by him time and time again.

• Sad
Reactions: 24