billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all not true! The wedding was always on the Sunday and they was never having a magazine deal because they didn’t want to hide pictures
Not sure if you were meant to quote my post but The stag situation definitely is true. My source was there. And yes I’m with you the wedding was always on the Sunday.

Reactions: 8
I did think surely nobody would be that daft as to make a grammatical error on something so important (I'm a tattooist so triple checking spelling, punctuation etc. is second nature, even for words I know how to spell!) and wondered whether maybe a neon light eg. "wedding" had been broken in transit and they thought duck it we'll put it up as it is, nobody will notice.
Even with the world wedding behind it, it still shouldn’t be “Carroll’s” as thats singular posessive.

it would be the “Carrolls’ wedding” if it was plural possessive

or if just the Carolls then… no apostrophe

Yes, she’s allowed visitation. Amazing what money can do for you, basically buys custody 🙄
the mother of the eldest children had mental health problems, which is how Andy and Billi presumably got custody. No one will know the full details because custody arrangements are private

Reactions: 10
Even with the world wedding behind it, it still shouldn’t be “Carroll’s” as thats singular posessive.

it would be the “Carrolls’ wedding” if it was plural possessive

or if just the Carolls then… no apostrophe

the mother of the eldest children had mental health problems, which is how Andy and Billi presumably got custody. No one will know the full details because custody arrangements are private
He used to cheat on her too, and beat her up so I’m not surprised

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m so over this now, she’s proven she’s a door mat, she will go back under the radar again now and we will just wait until the next story emerges.
He will be rubbing his slimy hands together that he’s now got the ‘good girl’ that will keep up appearances whilst he dips his wick!
A leopard never changed his spots Billi

Reactions: 20
I’m so over this now, she’s proven she’s a door mat, she will go back under the radar again now and we will just wait until the next story emerges.
He will be rubbing his slimy hands together that he’s now got the ‘good girl’ that will keep up appearances whilst he dips his wick!
A leopard never changed his spots Billi
shes maybe thinking now they are married, she holds more leverage. She’ll be entitled to half the marital assets including any of his pensions, homes and advertising incomes, plus any income if he ever gets signed again.

marriage is a lovely statement of romance and love but it’s also very practical. Billy’s parents might be wealthy but she isn’t, and certainly not at the level Carrol was.

financially, for Billi, going ahead with the wedding made perfect sense. Especially considering there are children involved. Marriage means that both Billi and her children will be financially protected.

if Billi had separated from Andy and he’d decided he didn’t fancy paying towards the kids anymore, the maximum CMS can take is £3K a month - I’d imagine that’s a bit reduction in income for Billi. Now they are married, if they are divorced Billi will be entitled to maintenance for the children and it’s likely be a lot more than £3K. That’ll be on top of her share of the marital assets.

common law marriages don’t exist in U.K. law. Prior to getting married she’d have been entitled toSo I’m glad Billy went ahead with the marriage. Because after 8 years, helping raise his 2 eldest kids and giving him 3 more - the financial protection offered to her by marriage is the bare minimum she deserves.

I think having children outside of marriage is so common nowadays, but I don’t think women realise the financial consequences they’ll face if the relationship breaks down (and I say women because largely it is mother’s who regain custody of children). Until legislation catches up, marriage is as much a good financial and practical decision as it is a romantic one.

men harp on about being fleeced by their ex wives during divorce, but many women lose years of their careers and suffer huge losses of earning potential bringing children to a couple. Not including the physical and phsychological effects many women suffer giving birth which gain, impacts earning.

so I don’t think is fair to call Billi a doormat. If anyone should be getting called names, it’s Andy Carroll. And even if that wasn’t her motivation, by going through with this wedding Billi has mitigated any extra scandal and drama for her kids and ensured financial protection and stability for them in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
shes maybe thinking now they are married, she holds more leverage. She’ll be entitled to half the marital assets including any of his pensions, homes and advertising incomes, plus any income if he ever gets signed again.

marriage is a lovely statement of romance and love but it’s also very practical. Billy’s parents might be wealthy but she isn’t, and certainly not at the level Carrol was.

financially, for Billi, going ahead with the wedding made perfect sense. Especially considering there are children involved. Marriage means that both Billi and her children will be financially protected.

if Billi had separated from Andy and he’d decided he didn’t fancy paying towards the kids anymore, the maximum CMS can take is £3K a month - I’d imagine that’s a bit reduction in income for Billi. Now they are married, if they are divorced Billi will be entitled to maintenance for the children and it’s likely be a lot more than £3K. That’ll be on top of her share of the marital assets.

common law marriages don’t exist in U.K. law. Prior to getting married she’d have been entitled toSo I’m glad Billy went ahead with the marriage. Because after 8 years, helping raise his 2 eldest kids and giving him 3 more - the financial protection offered to her by marriage is the bare minimum she deserves.

I think having children outside of marriage is so common nowadays, but I don’t think women realise the financial consequences they’ll face if the relationship breaks down (and I say women because largely it is mother’s who regain custody of children). Until legislation catches up, marriage is as much a good financial and practical decision as it is a romantic one.

men harp on about being fleeced by their ex wives during divorce, but many women lose years of their careers and suffer huge losses of earning potential bringing children to a couple. Not including the physical and phsychological effects many women suffer giving birth which gain, impacts earning.

so I don’t think is fair to call Billi a doormat. If anyone should be getting called names, it’s Andy Carroll. And even if that wasn’t her motivation, by going through with this wedding Billi has mitigated any extra scandal and drama for her kids and ensured financial protection and stability for them in future.
Very well said! I think Billi deserves more credit then people give her! Clever lady.

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain? Does Andy have custody of his other children? Is the mum involved at all? I don’t like the way Billi has ‘mother of 5’ in her bio. They have a mum😟
She is their step mother and is raising them. She has every right to put this. She’s not the bad guy here. She’s acknowledging them as her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She always capitalises every word, so when it’s like this on his account, I always assume it’s her who’s written it…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Excellent post, people harp on that marriage is "just a bit of paper", well home insurance is just a bit of paper too until your house burns down and you are left homeless with duck all to your name. Women need to start being smarter and stops having kids for men who will not do the one thing that can financially protect a family in the worst case scenario. A family friend of mine did the whole "only a piece of paper" routine too, they didn't marry, had kids, house in his name. He died unexpectedly young, the battle she had with his family over keeping her and the kids in the family home nearly broke her. He had no will, as unmarried she had no widow pension or access to a lot of support given automatically to a wife. It was awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She always capitalises every word, so when it’s like this on his account, I always assume it’s her who’s written it…
It's defo her that's wrote it look at her Insta posts and she does capitalise every work ...how pathetic Billi

Reactions: 6