billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what people are saying re: 'rough' looking. I think it depends where in the country you are from if you would describe someone like that. To me, she looks rough. And I'm not saying she looks old or haggard, I'm saying she looks like she'd glass me in a pub if I looked at her boyfriend :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Awww look Shelby is allowed out and even showing some flesh! Lending Ambers dress. Sam probably daren't say anything as he’s misbehaved on the stag and on his “final” warning. She’s such a pretty girl but this is a prime example he’s a possessive control freak.

Reactions: 12
Just walk passed Andy & billi with the kids outside Epping train station along with sam they obviously had a family outing. Andy clocked I knew who he was, weren't going to pester him though , I ain't a big fan of his football wise. Not as hench or tall as I initially thought..
Wish I said to Andy how was the stag do, would caused drama 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lmao I’m cringing so hard at Sam’s story 😭🤣 wtf has he got on and why is he showing us???
02F8A76E-64A3-4C1F-AD97-5FA769E8BA2F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Shelby had the bottega shoes and bag too, wonder if Sam had bought those as some sort of repentance gift!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shelby looks bored af at that monster truck thing it's like she has to accompany him everywhere lol

Reactions: 7
They look like toilet roll dolls or swags and tails curtains. Either one is not a good comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reminds me of the bedding my nan had in the 70s. They all rate themselves too, apart from the young step daughter of course

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found it sad when you could hear Shelby on Sam’s stories saying she hopes Abel turns out like Arlo & not Wolf as she doesn’t want a Wolf! Wolf was sat right there 😢
Also I’m sorry but what in the everlasting name of duck do they look like 😳😳😳
It won’t age well, there’s nothing timeless about it. Imagine looking at these pictures in 20yrs, they’re bad enough now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16