billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this too. Shes looks lovely but im guessing that she maybe was a bridesmaid but there maybe arent at all anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think Cara was going to be a bridesmaid anyway. Probably because she was going to either have a newborn or be pregnant.

Reactions: 9
6A9D850D-3823-4AB2-9716-01BE2DD70134.png

Not what I would expect from billi in choice of bridesmaids dresses at all. But it seems they’re officially married

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Clearly Billi decided that she's not the only one who's going to look like a fool at her wedding, those dresses are criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Shows her friends are wayyyy more loyal than her husband to agree to wear those bleeping monstrosities 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She must have felt awful today. Bet ahe had constant waves of emotion all day. However could you go through with that.

Reactions: 20
She must have felt awful today. Bet ahe had constant waves of emotion all day. However could you go through with that.
I don’t think I could have. The humiliation would have got to me and all the vows would be meaningless

Reactions: 24
I think I'm in my shock they didn't get married in the 15th then her actually going through with it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8