billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie clearly loves those children like her own, and she is a mother to them full time, so I don’t see the problem. Isn’t it better the children are loved by their “step” mother (fyi I really HATE the term step mother)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d be bleeping fuming if I was the biological mum at that.
I’m sorry know your role. That’s a passive aggressive duck you dig if I’ve ever seen one. To be fair Andy seems toxic as duck
To be fair, it depends on circumstances. My stepchild started calling me mum off his own back, because I have cared for him more than his bio mother. It's a badge I wear with honour now but I never asked him to call me that, it just happened naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is it passive aggressive 😂
Honestly some of you just want drama you’ll even make tit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Andy is prob the reason why the ex. The mother of his older two had a break down in the first place.
who knows? Cheating on her when she had two young children can’t have helped

she’d been with him before he’d “made it” as a footballer, and she’s stunning in other pictures. Wonder if he realises what a cock he is when it comes to women.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That wedding is flatter than a witches tit isn’t it! Poor Billie. The 80’s dress with the pin up hair and the 2010 make up? Cara looked unreal, she looks years younger now than she did when she started towie. Carrollchella is an absolute flop, they should have booked saxman 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was better music playing at my local rugby club over jubilee than what they’ve got on

does anyone know the name of the ex wife?

Reactions: 2
She could’ve had so much support if she had cancelled ten wedding or even stood him up at the alter, she could’ve shown the young girls ( and men) that’s actually no matter what you can say ‘no I deserve better’ that all the money, mag deals, instagram pics are not worth this. We all watch reality tv shows and see toxic relationships, cheating etc she could’ve shown people she stood up for what’s right, that even when you have kids together that actually kids need to know their mum/step mum did the right thing and didn’t put up with family life ( that inevitably ends up in divorce) just because she felt she had to. We would have all championed her, and also stuck a middle finger up to those stupid girls who took the photo!
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

That wedding is flatter than a witches tit isn’t it! Poor Billie. The 80’s dress with the pin up hair and the 2010 make up? Cara looked unreal, she looks years younger now than she did when she started towie. Carrollchella is an absolute flop, they should have booked saxman 🤷‍♀️
I’ve just seen the photos - all looks really awkward.

Reactions: 2
Thing is she’s dammed off she does or doesn’t in terms of his other children. It’s never easy nor is it black and white when you’re in a relationship with someone who has children from a previous relationship. I’ve got two step children (I hate the term “step”) as well as my own son. Me their dad have been together 13 years so his kids were very young and it’s difficult as to know what to refer to yourself as etc… but so long as the kids are loved and looked after that’s the main thing not titles. Me and their mum haven’t ever really seen eye to eye but the one thing she has always said about me is how happy and grateful she is that I’ve always done my best for her kids and always loved them as they were my own which was lovely to hear.
I have a lot of respect for Billi in how she loves Andy’s other children and raises them. At least they have some stability in her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First post but been lurking since the thread was created!

Ok so I’ve heard through the grapevine that ALLEGEDLY Andy was NOT set up. And it apparently wasn’t the only occasion he cheated on his stag. Take it with a pinch of salt but he is known for cheating 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
On loads of the stories/videos from the day he spots the camera and then pretends to be having an amazing time and starts smiling and dancing. You can feel the tension and sense what everyone is thinking. If I'd have been her and determined to marry him regardless I'd have at least postponed it so it wasn't the first thought on every guests mind. Must be so tense feeling like you're under a microscope

Reactions: 13
I see no issue with Billi stating she’s a mum of five, that’s what she is.
I raise my step son every day. Clothe him , feed him, bathe him, do his school runs and dry his tears. I consider myself a mum of 3 even though I birthed 2.. If I didn’t see myself as a mum of 3, regardless of his mothers dip in and out of maternal sentiment , I’d be doing my THREE CHILDREN a disservice

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh god stepmum gate 👀 Can’t we get back to Andy with the tit hair dipping his wick where it doesn’t belong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
First post but been lurking since the thread was created!

Ok so I’ve heard through the grapevine that ALLEGEDLY Andy was NOT set up. And it apparently wasn’t the only occasion he cheated on his stag. Take it with a pinch of salt but he is known for cheating 🤷‍♀️
I’ve heard this too

Reactions: 4