Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dinosaur thing was a crazy idea. Most small children would’ve been completely terrified! Somehow I don’t think Greg can do much hands on parenting if he thought that was a good idea.

Reactions: 5
Me neither.

I don’t know why they didn’t choose somewhere more private, with a bit more land and in a semi-rural location.
It’s not the street I would choose if I was spending that money. There are some nice houses but a bit more set back ..opposite a community hospital as well...

Reactions: 3
Watching the Mummy Diaries and Billie is blaming the lockdown for Affur behaving like an angry dinosaur
Arfur looks so much like his grandad Bruiser Lee Faiers, how unfortunate for him though.

I shall call him Baby Bruiser. 😂

It’s not the street I would choose if I was spending that money. There are some nice houses but a bit more set back ..opposite a community hospital as well...
It is because the location is central, not far from Suzy, the local nail bars, Ferne, etc.

I would love to have that kind of money to be able to spend on a house.

Reactions: 4
Watching the Mummy Diaries and Billie is blaming the lockdown for Affur behaving like an angry dinosaur
They have always been papped being out and going on holidays so Arffur has had more opportunities to be outdoors than most other children being cooped up in small flats. Maybe they should take parenting classes to learn to be more consistent, then he will know what comes next when they tell him to do something.

Reactions: 3
Arfur looks so much like his grandad Bruiser Lee Faiers, how unfortunate for him though.

I shall call him Baby Bruiser. 😂

It is because the location is central, not far from Suzy, the local nail bars, Ferne, etc.

I would love to have that kind of money to be able to spend on a house.
There are plenty of better streets in the area. Each to their own but there’s nothing special about it

Reactions: 2
I think billie has had breast reduction
She definitely has. There was a discussion about it on here a while back and a lot of people put it down to breastfeeding but they’ve gone from being huge to fairly small.

Reactions: 6
She definitely has. There was a discussion about it on here a while back and a lot of people put it down to breastfeeding but they’ve gone from being huge to fairly small.
Billie didn’t breastfeed, well she claimed she did with Arfur whilst there were bottles next to her

Reactions: 6
I think she definitely has, I’m watching the old Towies on BritBox now and they were huge! Defo had them reduced

Zero social distancing once again! 🙄
I just think she’s lost so much weight. If you look back she is the smallest she’s ever been.

Arthur was very sweet with his Nanny Suzie 🤩. He's such a brute but I love him 😂
I loved when he flipped the table over when she was exercising 😂😂 say what you want aboit Billie but much prefer her to sam. Her kids are so advanced in speaking and knowing things I’m amazed at time’s. I know people call nelly but I don’t think she’s bad at all. I look at sam a few series ago and remember Paul’s tantrums and was appalled. She had no discipline or knew how to deal with it. Atleast with Billie and Greg they tell them off and have boundaries. Billie is much more relatable and sam knows this

Reactions: 20
I just think she’s lost so much weight. If you look back she is the smallest she’s ever been.

I loved when he flipped the table over when she was exercising 😂😂 say what you want aboit Billie but much prefer her to sam. Her kids are so advanced in speaking and knowing things I’m amazed at time’s. I know people call nelly but I don’t think she’s bad at all. I look at sam a few series ago and remember Paul’s tantrums and was appalled. She had no discipline or knew how to deal with it. Atleast with Billie and Greg they tell them off and have boundaries. Billie is much more relatable and sam knows this

Billie kids are definitely has better communication skills than Sam kids, especially rosie

I think her kids 'seem' advanced because Arfur is actually 21years old but lives in a high chair designed by his dear mum so gives the impression he's under 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think her kids 'seem' advanced because Arfur is actually 21years old but lives in a high chair designed by his dear mum so gives the impression he's under 2 😂
He is so advanced he can shout Boll*cks really loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In a really gruff voice 🤣 I do like the way he really seems to enjoy a plate of food though. Genuine satisfaction on little face
Ooh yeah he is a bloke already,he will love his roast dinners,won't want that foreign muck that his auntie Sam tries to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.