Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie just seems like a nicer person than Sam. She also doesn’t have a big Paul and Gaynor hanging around.
Deffs agree with this! Billie seems a lot more down to earth.
Sam will be so envious, because she thinks she is the bigger, erm, ‘star’ but BillIe seems to get nice opportunities. I think this is why she has moved to Surrey to show Billie up but while Sam rents BillIe is able to buy. Can see Sam ending up with nothing!
I would say Sam is jealous of Billie her big move is to separate herself from them I think she seems to be on this constant self improvement which just comes across as a constant scream for more attention or personal fulfillment. She seemed so I unbothered by Billies issue with the planning permission and please the goals sheet up on the fridge!🙄 Billie is so more relatable and you see the real going on's. I think big Paul thinks little Paul is still one the way he Carries him around is cringeworthy. And oh I forgot Rosie "loves horses" 🙄😳 yeah right it's a posh pass time so Sam believes and she tries to push it on her. Not liking Sam and her oh so perfect attitude recently.

Reactions: 11
and snorting and giggling really annoyingly when she makes a mistake or falls over

And listening to Billie and Greg screaming and shouting as well.
And sax man at every event even opening of a bloody letter,they probably build him his own little annex

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the lastest mummy diaries, I do for bad for them that their planning permission got denied because of the jealous neighbours 🙄 surely you would rather one huge house than two big ones...🤷🏼‍♀️ Sounds like a awfuly nosy street to live down maybe they had a lucky escape 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just watched the lastest mummy diaries, I do for bad for them that their planning permission got denied because of the jealous neighbours 🙄 surely you would rather one huge house than two big ones...🤷🏼‍♀️ Sounds like a awfuly nosy street to live down maybe they had a lucky escape 🤣
Yes I thought the same! The house and garden and currently a state, you would think the neighbours would be glad someone has bought it!

I personally think the plans for the house that I’ve seen, which are not many just stuff on the tv show and insta, look lovely! Maybe it’s just a case of the neighbours not liking them/worried about the attention the neighbour would get with them living there which personally I don’t think would be much at all 🤣 they’ve hardly got screaming fans outside their houses at the moment!

Reactions: 8
When they stayed at Nanny Suzy’s house, they would have been under lockdown then. How come it was allowed for them and everybody else had to abide by the rules?

Reactions: 2
When they stayed at Nanny Suzy’s house, they would have been under lockdown then. How come it was allowed for them and everybody else had to abide by the rules?
Probably chose Sue in their support bubble as she lives on her own. Did the same with my mum.

Reactions: 18
Yes I thought the same! The house and garden and currently a state, you would think the neighbours would be glad someone has bought it!

I personally think the plans for the house that I’ve seen, which are not many just stuff on the tv show and insta, look lovely! Maybe it’s just a case of the neighbours not liking them/worried about the attention the neighbour would get with them living there which personally I don’t think would be much at all 🤣 they’ve hardly got screaming fans outside their houses at the moment!
From the plans which have been shown on the MD, it does look lovely. I am surprised by how nice it does look.

I think the issue with their next-door-neighbour was their new house would have raised privacy issues, which is fair enough. It is all very well them whining that their plans have gone awry, but did they take their neighbours privacy into consideration? Clearly not.

They are very lucky to have such a large plot and the money to be able to spend on renovating it. I do hope they won’t whine too much. 🙄😂

From the plans which have been shown on the MD, it does look lovely. I am surprised by how nice it does look.

I think the issue with their next-door-neighbour was their new house would have raised privacy issues, which is fair enough. It is all very well them whining that their plans have gone awry, but did they take their neighbours privacy into consideration? Clearly not.

They are very lucky to have such a large plot and the money to be able to spend on renovating it. I do hope they won’t whine too much. 🙄😂
Plus its hardly like they're in a rental whilst they're waiting, or living with suze full time. They're in their family home!

Reactions: 1
Plus its hardly like they're in a rental whilst they're waiting, or living with suze full time. They're in their family home!
Yes, they are. I wonder what their current neighbours feel like living next door to them though.

Neighbours like the Shepherds would drive me bonkers. 🤣

Probably chose Sue in their support bubble as she lives on her own. Did the same with my mum.
To be honest the whole who-could-see-who in lockdown went a bit over my head. Right from the start there seems to have been no clarity about Covid and still 6 months later it is as clear as mud. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I suspect the issue is maybe more around the financial side. They will be paying two lots of mortgage, insurance, council tax etc. Every month they are delayed will be costing them a load of £££.

Reactions: 5
I don’t blame the neighbours objecting one bit, mainly because I wouldn’t want to live next door to that noisy lot but also I wouldn’t feel happy about camera crews constantly filming on my street and broadcasting it on national tv for all to see

Reactions: 11
I suspect the issue is maybe more around the financial side. They will be paying two lots of mortgage, insurance, council tax etc. Every month they are delayed will be costing them a load of £££.
Considering all the above , they’re in a very privileged position to be able to stay in their own house while they renovate.

Most people usually have no other choice but to sell up and move in with relatives while renovation of the new property takes place.

I don’t blame the neighbours objecting one bit, mainly because I wouldn’t want to live next door to that noisy lot but also I wouldn’t feel happy about camera crews constantly filming on my street and broadcasting it on national tv for all to see
Me neither.

I don’t know why they didn’t choose somewhere more private, with a bit more land and in a semi-rural location.

Considering all the above , they’re in a very privileged position to be able to stay in their own house while they renovate.

Most people usually have no other choice but to sell up and move in with relatives while renovation of the new property takes place.

Family in the next village from me have been living in a caravan in the garden while renovating their house, Billie is very lucky.

A monthly mortgage on a +million pound house won't be cheap. Hopefully they had the good sense to budget for that.

With regards to the house reno, they will be #gifted a lot of stuff so that will save them a load of money.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think the road of the new house looked all that for £1.4m!

Reactions: 3
It won’t be jealousy it’ll be the residents not wanting the likes of them around 😂 new money, loud, sax obsessed and tv crew in tow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather live next to Billie than sam. Atleast she’s down to earth. Big Paul has started to grow on me but when he said lockdown brought them close Cos he finds sam more attractive since she’s been cooking and cleaning was awful: if that was me I would’ve punched him clean in the face. Don’t like sam tho. Never have. Much prefer Billie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t think the road of the new house looked all that for £1.4m!
They only showed a snippet of the road. There are some lovely large houses in that area which usually fetch a higher price. Obviously their house was priced to reflect the current interior. It looks like it was a probate sale.

In that street and the surrounding area, there is a lot of “old money” and up comes “new money” with its brashness and couldn’t-care-less-where-we-got-it attitude and yes, it would alarm the existing neighbours, who for the most part, do not want anything to upset the apple cart.

It happens on a smaller scale throughout Britain though. Brash and loud newcomers, flashing the cash, annoying the neighbours, parking wherever they feel like it, bringing their scum and equally loud family with them. Still, usually the only difference with them and the Shepherds, is that the former usually haven’t got two pennies to rub together! 🤣🤣

Champagne lifestyle, lemonade money. 🤣

All fur coat and no knickers. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Watching the Mummy Diaries and Billie is blaming the lockdown for Affur behaving like an angry dinosaur

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.