Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why do they get away with it and no-one say anything???? They should be fined!!
I’ve commented on her page and also messaged the company that did her table. I expect comments will be deleted and I’ll be blocked shortly.

Reactions: 4
So I'm going without seeing my family my pregnant best friend and my nearest.my dying nanna.im also working giving out food parcels for those who are struggling and losing jobs and loved ones cause the virus but they can have a family meal of more than 6 as they got planning permission.why don't they get fined its there in evidence online.made me so angry! Surprised the bloody sax man werent there too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly THEY are so obvious with it all my comment was deleted straight away. Makes me so cross. How do they get away with it!!

Reactions: 3
Hang on everyone, be fair....you're assuming they can count to 6 in the first place 😂🙄 god they are loathsome

They probably get a balloon display and grotesque table arrangement to announce a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I'm going without seeing my family my pregnant best friend and my nearest.my dying nanna.im also working giving out food parcels for those who are struggling and losing jobs and loved ones cause the virus but they can have a family meal of more than 6 as they got planning permission.why don't they get fined its there in evidence online.made me so angry! Surprised the bloody sax man werent there too
You’re right, it’s disgusting. I haven’t hugged anyone outside of my household either and only seen family outside from a distance. What really pisses me off, I wasn’t able to attend a family funeral properly, i had to wait outside the church due to the restrictions which is fine because I follow rules but had people like this not broken the rules, myself and other people may have been able to attend funerals properly. Some people just don’t give a tit and I hope they get a fine, I really do

Reactions: 13
They were hugging each other on the show..... So they obviously don't care

I still haven't hugged any one not in my household (only my fiance) really missing hugging my mum and grandad but terrified of passing something on. These celebs really do take the piss!

Reactions: 7
I know it’s a bit off subject but I absolutely love the bond between Nanny Sue and Arthur omg it’s so lovely he’s like a different child around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know it’s a bit off subject but I absolutely love the bond between Nanny Sue and Arthur omg it’s so lovely he’s like a different child around her.
I know it’s so cute. I don’t know if I said before but I was laughing when Sue was basically like “Yeah love having Arthur here and doing the bedtime routine and just being with him...and obviously yeah Nelly is here” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know it’s so cute. I don’t know if I said before but I was laughing when Sue was basically like “Yeah love having Arthur here and doing the bedtime routine and just being with him...and obviously yeah Nelly is here” 🤣
I think she calms Arfur down whereas Nellie and his parents make him hyper

• Heart
You’re right, it’s disgusting. I haven’t hugged anyone outside of my household either and only seen family outside from a distance. What really pisses me off, I wasn’t able to attend a family funeral properly, i had to wait outside the church due to the restrictions which is fine because I follow rules but had people like this not broken the rules, myself and other people may have been able to attend funerals properly. Some people just don’t give a tit and I hope they get a fine, I really do
They won't though and people like them are why we are now on track for a second lockdown which will be worse than the first.i have actually unfollowed them all now.i know they haven't been following rules but going so against them for a planning permission party tipped it

Reactions: 5
They won't though and people like them are why we are now on track for a second lockdown which will be worse than the first.i have actually unfollowed them all now.i know they haven't been following rules but going so against them for a planning permission party tipped it
So I messaged cupid creatives who did the table and they said it was filmed within guidelines... so considering guidelines came in 2 weeks ago they must’ve done it then (if they say so)

Reactions: 1
When Billie was giving Greg the instructions for the party you could see how close together the gardens were in their current house , can you imagine living next door ....constant film crews and shouting and showing off in the garden.

Reactions: 8
When Billie was giving Greg the instructions for the party you could see how close together the gardens were in their current house , can you imagine living next door ....constant film crews and shouting and showing off in the garden.
I’m pretty sure their house is a semi - their poor neighbours

Reactions: 5
So I messaged cupid creatives who did the table and they said it was filmed within guidelines... so considering guidelines came in 2 weeks ago they must’ve done it then (if they say so)
It would of been put up already if case.when did they get the permission? Billie only shared pictures yesterday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.