Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is going to get stuck in his high chair one day, he will progress from his pushchair on to a Harley Davison no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he actually still use a highchair full time? I thought it was just when Billie was advertising her brand but then I try not to follow them too closely!

Reactions: 1
Do you think it’s just convenient so he doesn’t run off and they have to chase him whilst they are eating? Also why does she post the worst weirdest songs on her stories that have nothing to do with the pic/ video she is posting?! So annoying!

Reactions: 2
Do you think it’s just convenient so he doesn’t run off and they have to chase him whilst they are eating? Also why does she post the worst weirdest songs on her stories that have nothing to do with the pic/ video she is posting?! So annoying!
I thought it was weird when she put Mr Blue Sky on her story 😂 Just couldn't imagine that being a song Billie likes

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the highchair either. I have a very tall almost 2 year old and he’s been in a booster seat attatched to a chair since he was maybe 15 months? So even the reasoning of not wanting Arthur to get up and run off at meal times doesn’t make sense.. and even then.. you teach them not to. 😐🤣

I don’t get the highchair either. I have a very tall almost 2 year old and he’s been in a booster seat attatched to a chair since he was maybe 15 months? So even the reasoning of not wanting Arthur to get up and run off at meal times doesn’t make sense.. and even then.. you teach them not to. 😐🤣
Completely agree I have children of my own and have always been taught to sit nicely at the table but I think a) they don’t discipline their kids at all and b) if nanny Sue isn’t about nothing gets done - just like the potty training!

80026B13-1A0D-44CB-A72C-6769B0E7199E.jpeg
Would also like to add these two remind me so much of Billie and Nanny Sue if they had never made money 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That’s so funny 😂
I struggle to see nanny Sue rolling up her sleeves and getting on with it though?! I suppose she must, but I think she likes a party herself & can’t see her babysitting much?

That’s so funny 😂
I struggle to see nanny Sue rolling up her sleeves and getting on with it though?! I suppose she must, but I think she likes a party herself & can’t see her babysitting much?
I think she only does it on holiday as Billie and Greg take her to help with the kids and it’s a free holiday. Apart from that I don’t think she has them much at home as you say think she likes to party herself.

Yes she does, and this is no comment on Nelly's ability, but I have a 6 year old and stabilisers haven't been on her or her friends bikes for a year of two...Nelly just isn't given time to just learn to ride and it's because they're constantly on holiday or filming - hence why she's such a good swimmer, constantly in and out of pools.

So Nelly can swim, pout, dance like her mum and friends likes the saxophonist is following her about, strop but can't ride a bike - reflection of the parents priorities sadly
Not sure its fair to say its such a failure of their parenting that their 6year old cant ride a bike, my son is 8 plenty of his friends cant or just learnt over lockdown i think the average age is probably 8/9! Agree with everything else tho!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry because I know it’s not nice to comment on kids but I also work with kids as a profession and WOW Nelly is such a little brat. Arthur is a cutie but they have created a monster Nelly. She is a mirror of Billie and Greg though I’m attitude. As annoying as Sam is, her kids seem slightly more behaved.
Greg is hyper if you know what i mean drug

She’s probably pissed off that Nanny Sue is the brand ambassador (as Sam called her this morning) or she doesn’t want anything to do with the latest tit Sams flogging on instagram. I found it strange that Sam never mentions Billie’s in the style collections, she never wears the clothes or mentions it on her insta. Them two definitely aren’t as close as they make out.
I wouldn't put sue has her promotion shes dry has a sand dune

Last edited:
I’ve always wanted to try a Nanny Sue Sunday roast / spread. Always looks so good. Billie may be a twit in a lot of ways but I love that she cooks like a normal person. Not like Sam either full vegan or getting the Surrey caterers in 🤣

Reactions: 21
I’ve always wanted to try a Nanny Sue Sunday roast / spread. Always looks so good. Billie may be a twit in a lot of ways but I love that she cooks like a normal person. Not like Sam either full vegan or getting the Surrey caterers in 🤣
Yes Sue seems to make nice dinners and you can also tell that she has had to budget hard in the past because she can make nutritious meals from very basic ingredients, Sam is a dreadful social climber who could fall flat on her face if she is not careful.

Reactions: 10
I was watching an old episode of TOWIE the other day and Gemma was trying to exorcise a spirit called Jimmy from Billie's box room. Apparently he was strong enough to lift Nelly out of her cot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was watching an old episode of TOWIE the other day and Gemma was trying to exorcise a spirit called Jimmy from Billie's box room. Apparently he was strong enough to lift Nelly out of her cot.
Blimey, I don't think I saw that episode, I didn't watch Towie until around 2013

They are back an hour from Greece and reunited with the fam 🤣🤣. No fear of Covid in the Shepherd household

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are back an hour from Greece and reunited with the fam 🤣🤣. No fear of Covid in the Shepherd household
Not sure if you need to quarantine after being in Greece things change so often, but they are not really that bothered and it's odd that such family orientated people are unaware ( or don't care} of the chaos and terror they could cause within their nearest and dearest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.