Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that skating comedy film on Netflix? Can’t remember what’s it’s called but Sam will be trying to sabotage Billie like in that film
Blades of glory with will Ferrell? Probably, Sam will be seething it wasn’t her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but when nelly had another meltdown on the canoe!? God she is such a brat. Arthur though is so cute and I actually thought his speech had improved in the latest episode. Better than Rosie and baby Paul

Reactions: 9
Sorry but when nelly had another meltdown on the canoe!? God she is such a brat. Arthur though is so cute and I actually thought his speech had improved in the latest episode. Better than Rosie and baby Paul
She really annoyed me😡

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Sam and BP thought when they watched the footage of Billie successfully getting Arfur to stay in his new bed at first try. I though Billie and Greg did really well to calmly persevere and work as a team on it. BP consistently undermines Sam when it comes to behavioural issues but I think she is naturally a good mother.

Reactions: 27
i just watched the ep where they go to stay at nanny sue's and god arthur is a little gem isn't he. she clearly adores him. he's no angel but he's cheeky and adorable enough to carry it off

Reactions: 25
i just watched the ep where they go to stay at nanny sue's and god arthur is a little gem isn't he. she clearly adores him. he's no angel but he's cheeky and adorable enough to carry it off
He was very brave when he injured his leg,

Reactions: 12
I love Sue, I feel like she seems such a nice lady
It’s a shame, I feel like you can tell she’s been through stuff with an abusive relationship etc. She seems to have quite a nervous, on edge disposition sometimes but I do like her. Just not her fringe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a shame, I feel like you can tell she’s been through stuff with an abusive relationship etc. She seems to have quite a nervous, on edge disposition sometimes but I do like her. Just not her fringe 🤣
The teeth are just too much but I like her as a person and o guess she has seen tough times. She can make lovely healthy meals from cheap ingredients so she has probably been poor. And ,I also thinks that Rosie has inherited some of her sweet traits.

Reactions: 15
The teeth are just too much but I like her as a person and o guess she has seen tough times. She can make lovely healthy meals from cheap ingredients so she has probably been poor. And ,I also thinks that Rosie has inherited some of her sweet traits.
Definitely, I love how she cooks simple but good meals and how she does sausage rolls with the kids etc. Some of my favourite memories are from baking and cooking with my Nan.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.