Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to listen hard with Arfur. He does have good speech but it doesn’t come across like that because he sounds like he’s trying to sell you jellied eels at an east end market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
You need to listen hard with Arfur. He does have good speech but it doesn’t come across like that because he sounds like he’s trying to sell you jellied eels at an east end market.
Lmao. He's like a mini version of that apprentice guy from last year.. Thomas something 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
really? I feel like Arthur can’t string two words together. I was so surprised to hear he was in fact 3.
I completely agree, I never understand why people think Nelly and Arthur are clever it can only be because they're older than people think, Arthur is over 3.5 years old and honestly would not hit the target for speech for his age that is used for assessments at preschool and the work they showed nelly doing in lockdown was what our reception kids were doing yet nelly was end of year 1
Their behaviour is aligned with younger children and so people perceive them as bright, happens a lot sadly

Reactions: 7
I completely agree, I never understand why people think Nelly and Arthur are clever it can only be because they're older than people think, Arthur is over 3.5 years old and honestly would not hit the target for speech for his age that is used for assessments at preschool and the work they showed nelly doing in lockdown was what our reception kids were doing yet nelly was end of year 1
Their behaviour is aligned with younger children and so people perceive them as bright, happens a lot sadly
I don’t want to comment on how bright Nelly and Arthur are but speech delays or problems are not an indication of being less ‘bright’ than other children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t want to comment on how bright Nelly and Arthur are but speech delays or problems are not an indication of being less ‘bright’ than other children.
No they're absolutely not, but when people are saying their speech is so advanced and therefore bright that connection was made prior to my comment, I think it's worth pointing out actually he'd qualify for speech therapy (it's an area I work in so it's not an off the cuff comment) so if people are basing his speech as a level of being advanced then that's slightly at odds

Reactions: 6
No they're absolutely not, but when people are saying their speech is so advanced and therefore bright that connection was made prior to my comment, I think it's worth pointing out actually he'd qualify for speech therapy (it's an area I work in so it's not an off the cuff comment) so if people are basing his speech as a level of being advanced then that's slightly at odds
Sorry, my mistake. I get you now.

Reactions: 1
My daughter is a couple of months older than Arthur but I didn't realise! Honestly thought he was 2.5 not 3.5. My daughter hasn't been in a highchair for over a year and a half and she looks like a proper little girl whereas I think Arthur still looks like (and is treated like) a baby.

I actually prefer Sam and big Paul this series. I think the fact that they spend all their time with their kids and really live for them is actually quite sweet (although there is no way that mine would be going to bed at 11, I like having grown up time!). Billie and Greg seem really up themselves this series, fame is definitely going to their heads. I also agree with previous posts that Billie seems really pissed off with Greg most of the time now.

I also think she is not good at doing her own make up. She looked really lovely at the ibiza shoot, her hair and make up really suited her but the way they style her for mummy diaries she looks really harsh and old.

Reactions: 3
I agree particularly about Nelly. I know we shouldn’t judge but maybe the amount of school that she’s missed is finally catching up with her. Obviously the parents fault not hers!

Reactions: 3
My daughter is a couple of months older than Arthur but I didn't realise! Honestly thought he was 2.5 not 3.5. My daughter hasn't been in a highchair for over a year and a half and she looks like a proper little girl whereas I think Arthur still looks like (and is treated like) a baby.

I actually prefer Sam and big Paul this series. I think the fact that they spend all their time with their kids and really live for them is actually quite sweet (although there is no way that mine would be going to bed at 11, I like having grown up time!). Billie and Greg seem really up themselves this series, fame is definitely going to their heads. I also agree with previous posts that Billie seems really pissed off with Greg most of the time now.

I also think she is not good at doing her own make up. She looked really lovely at the ibiza shoot, her hair and make up really suited her but the way they style her for mummy diaries she looks really harsh and old.
The Sam and Paul situation is interesting. Personally I feel that they both have this clingy thing going on with their children in exchange for the unconditional love they get back from them. I think they have both made the kids very dependent on them (Paul with Paul and Sam a bit with Rosie) because there is so much missing in their own adult relationship that they want to feel loved and needed etc. I feel it may stifle the kids in the long term although letting Paul go to Sumner camp was great because they put his needs before their own. I think Paul and Sam need to deal with whatever is missing in their relationship because they are a young couple that come off like brother and sister.

Reactions: 16
I think they have both made the kids very dependent on them (Paul with Paul and Sam a bit with Rosie) because there is so much missing in their own adult relationship that they want to feel loved and needed etc.
I do actually agree with this. I think they are devoted parents but they have definitely isolated their children. It's weird that they are never allowed to go anywhere with other kids on their own (until just recently with summer camp for LP) I guess it's just that their kids seem much less commodities than Nellie and Arthur do in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
What bugs me is how tightly controlled the children are. If they ever get out of the car and into the countryside it is only to visit a commercial sanitised venue like a petting farm, and they are wearing pristine clothes and super white trainers. The kids are never taken on walks over fields and footpaths and allowed to get mucky, splash in puddles, roll down slopes, and generally experience a sense of freedom in the great outdoors.

Reactions: 17

sam is that you c

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sam is that you c
They will definitely read here. I remember a few episodes back when Billie was saying she had recieved a Google notification about her and Greg's home 🔔
She must get them all the time thanks to this place! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else crying with laughter at Greg dressing up as spider man, almost falling off the fence all for Arthur to say that was daddy in a spider man costume 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Where does Billie live now? Which part of Brentwood?
Nearer to the Warley Hospital development. I do know the road name, but not allowed to say it here.

The big house she is refurbishing is in Shenfield.

Nelly is a very precocious child. Too much time spent in front of a camera.

It would be interesting to see how she behaves at school, when the cameras are not rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I did kind of respect Billie because she looked like she meant it when she said Nellie wants to open an ice cream shop and she wants to encourage it. Her vlogging thing was super weird to see a child too but I suppose that’s what her mum, dad, auntie and their friends do day to day so she’s picked it up plus all the kids watch YouTube now. Anyway thought Billie came across well with that one even if it’s a very weird, modern problem to be dealing with.

Reactions: 8
I did kind of respect Billie because she looked like she meant it when she said Nellie wants to open an ice cream shop and she wants to encourage it. Her vlogging thing was super weird to see a child too but I suppose that’s what her mum, dad, auntie and their friends do day to day so she’s picked it up plus all the kids watch YouTube now. Anyway thought Billie came across well with that one even if it’s a very weird, modern problem to be dealing with.
I think this is just a YouTube generation thing, both my kids ‘vlog’ on their iPads (in an American accent 🤣) we don’t post them anywhere but they’re very funny/cute to watch. I also found it genuine about encouraging her to want a job out of social media too. Billie is a lot more down to earth than Sam and they seem like a good family unit too compared to the “Knightleys”

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.