Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an author you know...
I know! I bet he’s never even read a book with real words in. What kind of publishing house would encourage this tit.
Nellay and Arfa went to the farm. They both behaved badly , we said don’t worry darlin’ and bought them an ice cream. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s an author you know...
😃 Of a 12 page book he probably didn't even write

The next book will be about a ticket tout getting tickets for a big Tennis match called Wimbledon...sounds familar does it Greg??? 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😃 Of a 12 page book he probably didn't even write

The next book will be about a ticket tout getting tickets for a big Tennis match called Wimbledon...sounds familar does it Greg??? 😛
He’s struggle to spell those long words!

I just looked on amazon at it, it’s got two reviews!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know someone who is very close to billie and Greg, I can’t say who it is as I don’t want anyone to get in trouble but they are close enough to be at their house all week. Apparently Greg is a right head goes out for days on benders and billie won’t hear a thing from him. I don’t want to believe it because I like Greg from what I’ve seen but this person has no reason to make it up! Apparently he’s just abit of a loose cannon and is always causing drama by disappearing constantly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I know someone who is very close to billie and Greg, I can’t say who it is as I don’t want anyone to get in trouble but they are close enough to be at their house all week. Apparently Greg is a right head goes out for days on benders and billie won’t hear a thing from him. I don’t want to believe it because I like Greg from what I’ve seen but this person has no reason to make it up! Apparently he’s just abit of a loose cannon and is always causing drama by disappearing constantly!
This is the tea we want!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pull up a chair, kick your shoes off, get comfy and continue to spill that tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not surprised by this at all! God knows why Billie puts up with him, he’s well punching above his weight with her.

Reactions: 3
To be fair he probably disappears to Nelly & Arthur's big day out HQ . He would need peace and quite so he can concentrate on the next masterpiece 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not surprised by this at all! God knows why Billie puts up with him, he’s well punching above his weight with her.
I think Billie is in love with the idea of the fairytale - husband, kids, nice house etc and that’s what she’s got. I think she likes the security of having someone. I think Sam said in her autobiography (I was young when I read it ok!!) that she was the independent one and wanted to move out and get a house straightaway whereas Billie was more comfortable staying at home with their mum.

Reactions: 3
To be fair he probably disappears to Nelly & Arthur's big day out HQ . He would need peace and quite so he can concentrate on the next masterpiece 😂
Nelly and Arthur go to the Maldives vol 1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Billie is in love with the idea of the fairytale - husband, kids, nice house etc and that’s what she’s got. I think she likes the security of having someone. I think Sam said in her autobiography (I was young when I read it ok!!) that she was the independent one and wanted to move out and get a house straightaway whereas Billie was more comfortable staying at home with their mum.
To be fair though if I lived with Nelly I’d go awol on the regs too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm going to hell for laughing at this 😅
I'm going to hell for laughing at this 😅
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry I know it’s not nice to say this about kids and it’s 100% Billie and Greg’s fault but Nelly is such a little monster. She is a flat out brat but they like to reward bad behavior. What would you expect from the ‘Flo like butter’ offsprings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also know someone close to greg and apparently hes father to another child but doesnt have any contact, its all very hush hush

• Wow
Reactions: 42
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry I know it’s not nice to say this about kids and it’s 100% Billie and Greg’s fault but Nelly is such a little monster. She is a flat out brat but they like to reward bad behavior. What would you expect from the ‘Flo like butter’ offsprings
‘Don’t worry Dahlin’ that you are really badly behaved children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.