Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can read all of it. It's not the most beautiful of handwriting but that's not helped by schools pushing for them all to write joined up when it just looks stupid with some handwriting.
What age do children start doing joint writing in England? Lol i didn't do joint writing till I was 9 or 10.

Reactions: 1
What age do children start doing joint writing in England? Lol i didn't do joint writing till I was 10.
Probably different everywhere but where I am they start from 5 or 6 which I just think is too early. I started at 9 or 10 too and have switched between joined up and not joined up ever since so it's a new thing that they're so bothered about it all being joined up.

I always wonder about the joined up writing thing! Is it in any way beneficial? I should probably Google to be fair. It’s always been weird to me. I was taught to write like that then I just stopped maybe at around 10. I remember actively changing my handwriting style to be cooler 🤣

Reactions: 6
Nothing about the silence today then for all the people who died from covid. Surprising considering their Nan died of it

Reactions: 3
What age do children start doing joint writing in England? Lol i didn't do joint writing till I was 9 or 10.
I learned joined up writing when I was in Junior school. I would have been aged 8/9. I can’t remember entirely, as it was a fair while ago now. 🤣

Nothing about the silence today then for all the people who died from covid. Surprising considering their Nan died of it
Lee Faiers says on his Facebook that she died of pneumonia. I think it depends whom he’s engaging with though, he changes the narrative. Someone else on here said they saw it on his Instagram about her dying of Covid.

I learned joined up writing when I was in Junior school. I would have been aged 8/9. I can’t remember entirely, as it was a fair while ago now. 🤣

Lee Faiers says on his Facebook that she died of pneumonia. I think it depends whom he’s engaging with though, he changes the narrative. Someone else on here said they saw it on his Instagram about her dying of Covid.
He’s said Covid today

Attachments

i'm starting to get the impression lee faiers isn't a very reliable person to be listening to

Reactions: 12
It’s an ok piece of writing but from my teacher perspective it’s not a set of instructions; they’re called imperative verbs, Y2 children can cope perfectly well with the proper names for grammar terms; and the success criteria needed some proofreading - I can time conjunctions? Also the subject has been called English, not literacy, since 2014.

Can't get over how dangerous gregs stories are this evening, with arfa and Nelly running riot on the hard shoulder of the a12 😰😱
Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can't get over how dangerous gregs stories are this evening, with arfa and Nelly running riot on the hard shoulder of the a12 😰😱
Christ.
It was so bad !! I didn’t have an issue when they were in the field at the side as I thought. Maybe he’d had to take them for a wee but when they were dancing down the hard shoulder it was :eek::eek:

Reactions: 5
Oh my Christ I almost covered my eyes in horror! Why are they dancing in the ROAD? Eating ice creams wandering along the hard shoulder and a good distance in front too!? Everyone else is in their cars...what if an emergency vehicle came speeding along the hard shoulder to get to whatever is causing the traffic?!? If I was Billie I would have gone SPARE!!

Reactions: 5
I take it the road was shut both sides in both directions? What's happened ?

Police Incident, breaking news.
If Weald Road is shut too, I can only imagine someone may have jumped from the bridge.

Oh my Christ I almost covered my eyes in horror! Why are they dancing in the ROAD? Eating ice creams wandering along the hard shoulder and a good distance in front too!? Everyone else is in their cars...what if an emergency vehicle came speeding along the hard shoulder to get to whatever is causing the traffic?!? If I was Billie I would have gone SPARE!!
I have just seen that on his stories. I am surprised the Police have not intervened and told them to get back to their vehicle.

Greg is such a moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry I don't know how to link but article in mail on line about their house renovation.
In the comment section someone asked if anyone knew what Greg does for a living.
One of the replies was that he was a ticket tout and was involved in a large operation. When it got busted his friend took the wrap for him!

Sorry I don't know how to link but article in mail on line about their house renovation.
In the comment section someone asked if anyone knew what Greg does for a living.
One of the replies was that he was a ticket tout and was involved in a large operation. When it got busted his friend took the wrap for him!
Oh and someone else said " of course he is an author" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greg making Arthur say sorry, say sorry say sorry say sorry
Say sorry or I put you under the tap 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to find this thread to have a moan. For some odd reason my TikTok homepage keeps coming up with videos of Nellie just being pretty rude and precocious. Then her parents laugh and don’t correct her. I went to the comments and everyone is saying ‘she’s sooo funny’

am I missing something here lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.