Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it’s just her voice as I noticed her Billies mum has a similar kind of croaky voice.
Billie’s Mum used to be a smoker.

To be honest I’ve not noticed anything wrong with Nellie’s voice.

Reactions: 2
Um have you been watching the same show as I have? She has a very croaky voice.
I think she just has a bit of a husky voice tbh. Might change as she gets older, she also sounds very Essex which can’t be helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Um have you been watching the same show as I have? She has a very croaky voice.
She is only a little girl. My little girl has a husky voice and I seriously hope that adults would not be sitting discussing her voice.

Reactions: 39
She is only a little girl. My little girl has a husky voice and I seriously hope that adults would not be sitting discussing her voice.
👌🏻 I think it’s her accent also! I’m from Essex and I don’t think there’s anything abnormal with her voice

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the meme she just put up with nelly shouting about a squirrel .. too funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s my opinion lol, other people have said it on here too she sounds like she needs to cough that’s all lol not a big deal

She doesn't but have you checked your hearing? 👀
Yes she does in MY opinion, you have yours, bore off.

Reactions: 4
It’s my opinion lol, other people have said it on here too she sounds like she needs to cough that’s all lol not a big deal

Yes she does in MY opinion, you have yours, bore off.
You’re not alone in thinking that about her voice! I agree!

That’s what I said too, I said that Sue had a husky voice and I got attacked for it😂
Oh did you? Nothing to be attacked for is it. I just think she has the same voice as her Nan. Often people sound like their relatives.

seriously greg and billie took the kids to old mac donald's farm 3 times last week and than suzie has taken arthur today seriously do they need to go that many times 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.