Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the new mummy diaries on itv hub - why is Arthur still in a highchair? He would have been almost 4 when they filmed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also wondered this. Could almost understand it more if he was a wee tiny almost 4 and it was for height, but he's got the same build as any bloke down the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also wondered this. Could almost understand it more if he was a wee tiny almost 4 and it was for height, but he's got the same build as any bloke down the pub
I’m torn between lazy parenting or pushing her my babie crap...either way get him out of that bloody highchair 😂

Reactions: 7
She does hold her knife and fork likd a caveman
You can absolutely tell she thinks that cutlery handling catastrophe looks ‘classy’ that and the over exaggerated effort to chew mouth closed - you can tell it’s a real push for her to hide who she really is. Everything about her is false. “Before having money” Oh please Sam. You’re skint! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m watching the new mummy diaries on itv hub - why is Arthur still in a highchair? He would have been almost 4 when they filmed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they just use it as a chair for him to sit up high enough to the table. Billie has sat him on the normal dining chairs and he climbs up or won't sit still.

Reactions: 1
I think they just use it as a chair for him to sit up high enough to the table. Billie has sat him on the normal dining chairs and he climbs up or won't sit still.
But he needs to be given the opportunity to learn! He’ll be going to school in September - what’s Billie going to do, take a highchair in with his packed lunch?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought this, he’s a well built little boy and I’m sure he isn’t comfortable.

Reactions: 2
But he needs to be given the opportunity to learn! He’ll be going to school in September - what’s Billie going to do, take a highchair in with his packed lunch?!
Probably! He’ll be able to sit next to Big and Baby Paul in their’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s definitely to push her product! Remember Sam taking Baby Paul through the airport while stuffed into a stroller that looked like it was for a bleeping doll?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can absolutely tell she thinks that cutlery handling catastrophe looks ‘classy’ that and the over exaggerated effort to chew mouth closed - you can tell it’s a real push for her to hide who she really is. Everything about her is false. “Before having money” Oh please Sam. You’re skint! Lol
She’s skint??

Just how Billie parents. I see full on children at age 5 in Asda with dummies, clenching them in place while they proceed to talk perfect English
Thats my BIGGEST pet hate!!! I argued with a lady once because she refused to let me in the buggy space with my BABY,Because her ADULT looking child was still in a pushchair 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

Just caught up with the weeks episode. I love when Nellie got her new room she said something along the lines of “I’m going to go and read a book”. I thought that was so sweet as kids nowadays are all about the tablets. Although she did mention having a phone after haha

Reactions: 9
Just caught up with the weeks episode. I love when Nellie got her new room she said something along the lines of “I’m going to go and read a book”. I thought that was so sweet as kids nowadays are all about the tablets. Although she did mention having a phone after haha
They seem like great parents in some respects. Not when they start the “oh darrrrrlin” tit as Nelly stabs five kittens to death though

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Billie comes across so well on the show .. she’s lovely
But Mamfa may have come over far better if she didn't have such a lazy and surly partner dragging her down.She seemed far more lively and fun in Towie.

Reactions: 10
But Mamfa may have come over far better if she didn't have such a lazy and surly partner dragging her down.She seemed far more lively and fun in Towie.
I think Sam needs to remember that she got famous by being herself (on towie) and people obviously liked her for her to then get all the opportunities she got. Now she’s trying to be someone she’s not and people see through that and don’t like the ‘new her’. Or is she too thick to realise this?

Reactions: 12
I think Sam needs to remember that she got famous by being herself (on towie) and people obviously liked her for her to then get all the opportunities she got. Now she’s trying to be someone she’s not and people see through that and don’t like the ‘new her’. Or is she too thick to realise this?
She is thick. She believes that by living in Surrey she has moved up a class but Paul is not middle class let alone upper.She should not have rushed to have kids with him so soon. I really think he brings her down with his sulks and spoilt attitude.

Reactions: 16
Reading this thread I appear to be in the minority, I cannot stand Billie. I much prefer Sam!
Billie really grates on me and I find she belittles Greg so much

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reading this thread I appear to be in the minority, I cannot stand Billie. I much prefer Sam!
Billie really grates on me and I find she belittles Greg so much
Really interesting what is it about Billie that annoys you.I think's Sam 's downfall is that she appears to have become a mega social climber and is not really being true to herself.🙂

Reactions: 12
Lol couldnt read a word of nellys writing in the newest post billi has put up.

Lol couldnt read a word of nellys writing in the newest post billi has put up.
I can read all of it. It's not the most beautiful of handwriting but that's not helped by schools pushing for them all to write joined up when it just looks stupid with some handwriting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.