Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suzy is praising Greg to the skies on IG saying what a good bloke he is and how great he was with Wendy and Mick.

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but like Billie and Greg in comparison to Sam they are so much more natural. I can also see a huge difference in Nelly, with age you can see how different she is becoming and not craving as much camera time.

Reactions: 30
Is Billie back on DOI? How come she put a video of her ‘first day back on the ice’ this morning?
Or is it for a finale show maybe?

Reactions: 1
The tension between Mamfa and Paul when he was talking about the podcast and saying that she tended to get get carried away. Her eyes were daggers as she said through clenched teeth "at least I get things done, I don't sit on things for months like you". He looked cowed,I reckon there would have been an almighty row if it wasnt for the cameras. I reckon she sticks up for herself in private more than we think. Greg was so kind to Billie after her fall.

I can’t help but like Billie and Greg in comparison to Sam they are so much more natural. I can also see a huge difference in Nelly, with age you can see how different she is becoming and not craving as much camera time.
Oh I don't know in 10 /11 years time I can see Nellie on reality shows and treading the tinsel plated Zlister road.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I agree.i ve always warmed so much more to Billie than Samantha. She's just not likeable at all.

Reactions: 6
I agree.i ve always warmed so much more to Billie than Samantha. She's just not likeable at all.
If you had to have dinner with one of them it'd definitely be Billie wouldn't it. Imagine spending two hours with sulky Sam giving you backhanded compliments and telling you how perfect her relationship and children are 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you had to have dinner with one of them it'd definitely be Billie wouldn't it. Imagine spending two hours with sulky Sam giving you backhanded compliments and telling you how perfect her relationship and children are 🙄😆
My biggest worry at a faiers knightly dinner party would be the after dinner coffee being made with gaynors cow and Jesus milk

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would be too busy showing her how to use her knife and fork properly. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m watching the new mummy diaries on itv hub - why is Arthur still in a highchair? He would have been almost 4 when they filmed this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m watching the new mummy diaries on itv hub - why is Arthur still in a highchair? He would have been almost 4 when they filmed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just how Billie parents. I see full on children at age 5 in Asda with dummies, clenching them in place while they proceed to talk perfect English

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.