Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that one, shows Greg is a cheat to be fair! I’m thinking of someone else in the early towie days but can’t think who!

I’ve never been 100% convinced he has tbh, but that might just be me refusing to accept it because i think he’s great 🤣 he just seems to come across like he can’t believe he’s with her half the time
I really like Greg as well an
There seems to be some rule that Essex men can cheat on their wife’s/girlfriends and that’s fine and the women just accept it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t think there’s one bloke that’s appeared on TOWIE over the years that hasn’t cheated (Tommy Mallett maybe the exception to this) but the rest of them are a load of dogs 😡 sad thing is as well, it’s the women in these relationships that are more successful. I mean I know it’s only reality TV but where would Greg be without Billie? He definitely wouldn’t be building a million plus house and on his own family TV show 🤷🏻‍♀️
i thought it was Tommy Mallet that cheated on Georgia on one of Greg’s stag parties, and it all got covered up. Really can’t see Greg cheating on Billie tbh.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see Greg cheating, apart from the overlap between Billie and his ex I think he’s definitely very aware of what he’s got!
Also want to point out that Greg’s not from Essex if I remember correctly- I think someone mentioned Southfields, which is hilarious because I never had him pegged as a south London boy, but then again he is a Chelsea fan so that checks out

Reactions: 10
I can’t see Greg cheating, apart from the overlap between Billie and his ex I think he’s definitely very aware of what he’s got!
Also want to point out that Greg’s not from Essex if I remember correctly- I think someone mentioned Southfields, which is hilarious because I never had him pegged as a south London boy, but then again he is a Chelsea fan so that checks out
I don’t think he cheats either as you you rightly said he is very aware of what he’s got. You can also tell their is genuine fondness shown from Sue and Dave towards him something that you don’t see given to Sams other half Paul.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think he cheats either as you you rightly said he is very aware of what he’s got. You can also tell their is genuine fondness shown from Sue and Dave towards him something that you don’t see given to Sams other half Paul.
‘You’s two’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Tommy definitely cheated on Georgia, they’re not the happy loved up couple people believe, most of the men on towie do cheat especially as they see themselves as ‘famous’ for being on the show :rolleyes:
Yeah and now with the ‘pressure’ engagement I am convinced also. They’ve been together so long had a baby and he doesn’t even want to marry her still 🥴

Reactions: 1

New post

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.