Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Suzie and Greg's mum Linda are really good mates so I understand why Greg has a great relationship with his mother in law.
Don't think they like Paul but accept him as he's the father of Sam's kids. They tolerate him
I don’t think Sue is a fan of Gaynor, I don’t blame her. Remember in the early series, she said, ‘oh no, are you two going to snog again’. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

sephylily

VIP Member
I mean imagine if that was your family home when a kid and you see some z lister cheering it’s knocked down and it’s all over social media...
This is a bit ridiculous it's not like billie's the only person who's ever knocked a house down! Even if it was someone's childhood home, it's not theirs anymore and it's up to the new owners to do what they want.

Reactions: 57

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Love the picture so much. Ahh Samantha. Your sister literally managed to marry the same man twice before you married your big baby Paul 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I'm not sure which sister I dislike more sam who thinks she is above everyone or Billie who is little miss perfect with the husband house every career/finger in all the pies
As much as they’re both annoying I think Billie genuinely is more likeable. She comes across as more down to earth and they seem like they have a slightly more normal family like (except the constant camera crews etc!)

Sam comes across as very try hard and fake, she obviously thinks a lot of herself! The Surrey stuff, when she was going to move to LA BABYYY, her whole social media persona... even on Mummy Diaries she’s just boring!

Reactions: 43

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Omg Suzie’s getting darker by the day
If she's this colour in Jan, wtf is she gonna look like in July?!? I'm convinced she uses mahogany wood stain for self tanner

On another note, where are they all going the outfits make no sense as a collective, Nelly looks like she's off to gymnastics, Billie looks like she's heading to Westfield, whilst Suze looks like a madam of a Brentwood brothel
Screenshot_20220120-215337_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Thank you and well done to @Mikesqueen for the thread suggestion: Billie and Greg trying hard to be posh, building a sponsored mansion and writing a book for dosh with 20 likes.

Unfortunately i couldnt get it to fit, limited on characters.

Billie's balls up where she left instructions for the post on the actual post. This was soon deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
Did anyone see Billies story of Nelly today? It was captioned getting her Saturday glam or something similar. Nelly did her usual bratty pose, a fake smile and then quickly dropped it and her face was really bitchy.
What a little madam!
She didn’t look bitchy at all! She’s a little girl fgs

• Haha
  • Heart

Posy Parker

Does anyone else find it a bit wierd that every holiday they go on turns into like a group thing? Fernes now there too! They never have a holiday just the 4 of them, even when they go away in the UK.
I'm waiting for sax man.... Then the party can really begin.....

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Marnic

Um have you been watching the same show as I have? She has a very croaky voice.
She is only a little girl. My little girl has a husky voice and I seriously hope that adults would not be sitting discussing her voice.

Reactions: 39

Snoop D O Double G

To be fair,Nelly has really calmed down now.
And when they did her room up she seemed so grateful and excited. She didn’t come across as spoilt in my opinion (even though she most probably is). When she said something like “I just keep looking and thinking I can’t believe this is my room” it got me 🥺

Reactions: 38

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Aw I have a soft spot for Sue 😭🤣 I think she’s had a hard old life and she’s just living her best life now that she can. It’s clear Billie thinks the world of her and looks after her (even if it does involve babysitting lol) she seems to do more for her than sam ever would

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The garden plan looks lovely, but jeez those poor neighbours. There will be non stop parties and gatherings and Ibiza style get togethers. Sue will be there doing her roly polys shouting ‘ love you’s two’ It’s in totally the wrong area for something of that style.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
There’s a traitor among us I say we call her out for trial tonight in the way of our ancestors for bad taste in men :ROFLMAO:
I’m glad you decided to join tattle though Gaynor :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Loveallthegossip

Billie does seem more normal. She hasn't forgotten where's she from and doesn't to be fake. Even in mummy diaries when sam was saying about moving to surrey billie and her mum didn't understand why and nor did sam to be honest. She just wanted I love in surrey even though she had never actually been. It made her look so stupid. At least research the place before going on mummy diaries

Reactions: 32

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
Oh 100% frustrating if you’re a designer I’m sure! But I do think it’s slightly part of the job. If you make a cardigan for £250(!!) someone is bound to make a cheaper replica, sorry😬

• Wow

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I think Paul wants her away from everyone. She moved to Hertford but she still had a friend close by. Now she lives in Surrey completely isolated from her friends and family waiting on BBP 24/7...don’t forget she’s finally wife material now. :rolleyes:

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Rumour has it he cheated on his stag do, his friends covered for him but Billie knows and defended him.
There are also rumours he has done this for years and Billie turns a blind eye each time. I find it sad when women do this just to maintain an image of a happy family, I’d never look at my partner the same way if he done that to me, it’s unforgivable.
At least sister Sam knows Paul will never cheat on her, he’s too bloody lazy and dependant on her, and he’s either with little Paul or on mummy’s tit.

• Haha