Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re deleting comments. The comments defending them are still there.

We all know they don’t care about social distancing but you would think they would keep it off social media. Effing morons.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone called him out on Instagram? They don’t give a tit do they, even after Sam and Billies Nan apparently died of Covid. The new neighbours must be dreading the day they move in with their chav parties and regular camera crew.
Yep but every negative comment gets deleted!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get irrationally irritated by these gushing social media posts written to children that obviously can't read them? All just so bloody over the top showy and pointless - "I love my child more than you love yours" (Unless of course Arfur is a child genius and is already reading The Sun in which case I take it back🤣🤣🤣)
Arfa can barely talk properly never mind read. There I’ve said it 💁🏻‍♀️ Those kids just seem to scream and shout constantly. God help his teacher when he starts school!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s really pissed me off, always said I liked them two more than Sam and that twit Paul. Both my children have had lockdown birthdays and we’ve made the most out of them just the 4 of us, played games, made cakes etc and I’ve told them both we can have a party in the summer with their friends o make up for it, why can’t they do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get the whole social distance thing I really do but he was standing close to just one other kid. Children are going back to school tomorrow so will be mixing with way more than one person, I really don’t see the harm in him standing next to his friend.

Reactions: 21
I get the whole social distance thing I really do but he was standing close to just one other kid. Children are going back to school tomorrow so will be mixing with way more than one person, I really don’t see the harm in him standing next to his friend.
I have to agree! Do we need to make such an issue out of the wee boy standing beside his friend. English nurseries have been open throughout where children under 5 won’t have been socially distancing. X

Reactions: 20
I have to agree! Do we need to make such an issue out of the wee boy standing beside his friend. English nurseries have been open throughout where children under 5 won’t have been socially distancing. X
I think the issue is that the child's parents will also be there in the house, we're in lockdown it's not allowed, and let's be honest he's not going to be the only one there, they will have a house full you wouldn't make all that fuss for one child and his friend !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For me the issue isn’t him standing next to one child, it’s how many other people will have been there. They break the rules constantly with no consequences. They are z list reality stars, why are they above the law?

Reactions: 9
I can’t be 100%, but I believe these are the neighbours children. In Greg’s Video there was also a picture of the neighbour stood outside. Not sticking up for them - but guess I kind of am 😂 but if I had organised that for my child given the current circumstances I would let my neighbour know too so their children could share in the fun. Wouldn’t do it if it was inside, but can’t see too much harm as it’s outside

I think the issue is that the child's parents will also be there in the house, we're in lockdown it's not allowed, and let's be honest he's not going to be the only one there, they will have a house full you wouldn't make all that fuss for one child and his friend !
I can’t be 100% certain but I believe that’s their

Reactions: 12
I was just gonna say the same, the child looks like it's a neighbours child and as has been said above Arthur is preschool/nursery age anyway so has been allowed to mix in a nursery setting with a bubble of children and the amount of groups of teenagers I have just driven past on my way to work who do understand and know what they should be doing are more the problem.
A picture doesnt tell a thousand words, loads of assumptions going on here...

Reactions: 6
I personally think it's the same for teenagers. Yes they understand it but they too will all be in a school with hundreds of other children (more than a nursey/primary school), it's impossible to be socially distanced in that environment. If they can't social distance in school then they may as well go to school together because there is no difference.

Reactions: 2
In one video, you could see someone in a striped top in the house. Greg quickly panned away from them. Not meaning to sound like I’m nitpicking but they broke rules for Nellie’s birthday and they’ll get away with it again.

School is a bit different tho isn't it?

Reactions: 1
I personally think it's the same for teenagers. Yes they understand it but they too will all be in a school with hundreds of other children (more than a nursey/primary school), it's impossible to be socially distanced in that environment. If they can't social distance in school then they may as well go to school together because there is no difference.
I agree with you. I'm not saying teenagers are in the wrong, I'm more trying to point out that no one is complaining about schools and school children but are all very happy to unnecessarily complete bash them when I bet everyone in one form or another has arguably broken the rules, whether its going shopping with another member of your household instead of alone or going to see someone you really shouldnt. There are blatant stupid rule breakers who are negligent and irresponsible and there ar people who are just trying to make their lives a little bit more palatable during a terrible time because who knows when it will be their last. Oh to be as perfect as everyone on here clearly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I misunderstood haha but so so so true!!!! That thought goes through my head every single time the subject comes up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.