Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that random trip to the woods or park or whatever in the freezing cold was so fake hah. And they are obviously trying to portray Arfuh as really empathetic and spiritual as opposed to a little brat 😂
I haven't seen the latest episode but Arfur spiritual? Hahaa. I reckon he will end up being a brickie and a wrestler in his spare time.

Oh yeah, you’re probably right.
Yes I doubt if they had to pay for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't seen the latest episode but Arfur spiritual? Hahaa. I reckon he will end up being a brickie and a wrestler in his spare time.
I had him down as a bank robber 😂 nellaaay of course will be an influencer ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yes I doubt if they had to pay for them.
If you see him have a tantrum, you might think there was a spirit inside him…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had him down as a bank robber 😂 nellaaay of course will be an influencer ..
hahah maybe that as well and then a brickie when he comes out of prison. Oh yes Nellie will be all over Instagram, Love Island or whatever tatty reality show will be on the TV when she's older.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It looks as if Billie is going out of her way to disagree with Greg about practically anything to do with their new house. And those puppets what a waste of money!!

Reactions: 11
Because she’s got the ick
Yeah its becoming more obvious in each episode that she is sick of Greg, she used to find him funny, she just rolls her eyes now or makes some sarky comment about his "humour". Loved the way he proudly announced that he was "writing the script" for the puppets.

I think it was the hair transplant that was the final straw on the ick camel 😂
I agree that it had a lot to do with it,

Reactions: 7
She didn’t want to kiss him at all on lasts weeks episode, I can see the ick in her eyes because I had it with my ex and I know how deep down she’s feeling repulsed around him. They won’t last much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t want to kiss him at all on lasts weeks episode, I can see the ick in her eyes because I had it with my ex and I know how deep down she’s feeling repulsed around him. They won’t last much longer.
Maybe they won't end up in the new house either, Billie seems to really not like it now almost as much as she has gone off Greg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% dork I think Billie will go off him eventually I am not sure if she finds his humour as attractive as she used to.

I like Sue, I think she is kind hearted totally different from Carol in the Wright family.
Good point, 'Essex Royalty' Carol was vile to Lauren as was the late Nanny Pat.

I didn’t sign up for standard brown fencing 😂😂😂
I am watching it on BritBox; surely the paint protects the wooden fence from the elements? God they're thick twats with too much money.

I think it's time for the Wrights to take to the reality podium 😁 Carol is far nastier than Sue and there's more if them and Josh has just had a kid and Jess is about to drop. I would also love to see what Nutella does all day if anything bar posturing half naked. The could also include a 10 minute workout or cooking demo for the viewers led by Mark of course.😝
This 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.