Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree but I think that’s the issue with all these kids and ‘insta’ mum these days everyone else would say no but if they’ve got a ad to film or a freebie to collect off the kids go. No wonder they are all so badly behaved, will be interesting to see what these insta kids grow up into
Totally. 'Arfur's been really badly behaved but we'll still go to the #gifted funfair cos yous need the content for our lame reality show'

Reactions: 9
Christmas Tree shopping
Greg to Billie whilst looking at the trees “Thats like you, bushy at the bottom” 😂😂
Her face looool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine living next to them, oh dear lord!
I would end up moving,my blood pressure rise would be too much to bear!
I’ve seen them out in public before at a restaurant and it was like chavs on tour! Walking round the table,stood up the whole time,leaning over to holler at each other/friends down the other end with no regard to the other diners.
I could not have that next door to me day in and out,can you imagine sumner and the endless bbqs/parties and the shrieking ?! duck NO!

Reactions: 26
I could not cope with that screaming and behaviour, Sue has the patience of a saint! She’s lovely with them

Greg carrying the tree home 😍😍🤣

Reactions: 2
Completely agree but I think that’s the issue with all these kids and ‘insta’ mum these days everyone else would say no but if they’ve got a ad to film or a freebie to collect off the kids go. No wonder they are all so badly behaved, will be interesting to see what these insta kids grow up into
Re: Insta kids look at father and mother of daughters’ kids - the eldest is smoking weed and drinking in a park on her Insta stories, the eldest 2 refuse to be in his #content anymore, they’re kicking plants down stairs and refusing to get off the screens. They’re now reaping what they’ve sowed, it’s really sad as this is before the mental health crisis that’ll come when they realise their parents sold private information about their childhood and family. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 3
Nellie is way too big to be acting like a 2 yr old and kicking her mum. I guess this is the result of doing anything to keep them smiling when they were babies for the camera. Oh my god those poor neighbours, imagine having a nice meal on your deck and suddenly the sax man arrives and Ferne McCann shows up whooping 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Nellie is way too big to be acting like a 2 yr old and kicking her mum. I guess this is the result of doing anything to keep them smiling when they were babies for the camera. Oh my god those poor neighbours, imagine having a nice meal on your deck and suddenly the sax man arrives and Ferne McCann shows up whooping 😩
Sax Man 😂😂😂😂
So true, there always has to be a bleeping sax man lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot abide their lack of car safety. Twisted belts which aren't even on their shoulders. Sam is the same.

Reactions: 10
Ferne whooping made me laugh out loud 😂 they would have sax man turn up to the opening of an envelope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urghh now a trampoline right next to the fence next to the public pavement 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
That old pic that Billie put up of Sue yesterday looked nothing like her.

Reactions: 1
I feel so so sorry for their new neighbours, it’s going to be non stop screaming and tantrums from the kids and pool parties from the adults. They must be absolutely dreading it, especially after months and months worth of noisy building work

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel so so sorry for their new neighbours, it’s going to be non stop screaming and tantrums from the kids and pool parties from the adults. They must be absolutely dreading it, especially after months and months worth of noisy building work
Wouldn't you think with the lifestyle they lead they would have bought somewhere with more space around them instead of being hemmed in with people , they really are the neighbours from hell

Reactions: 23
That’s probably why they bought the house there because they intend to buy the plots of the nearby neighbours houses when they put them up for sale to escape 🤦‍♀️ if you have that sort of money to invest in a house but need expensive trees for privacy as it’s so overlooked, it’s not the right home for you!

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you think with the lifestyle they lead they would have bought somewhere with more space around them instead of being hemmed in with people , they really are the neighbours from hell
Yes I really don’t understand it, for the amount the paid for the house then the how much they must have spent they could have got somewhere so much more secluded or bought a patch of land and built from scratch

Reactions: 11
I agree with all the comments above and I bet they have had the same discussions/regrets about their purchase. I genuinely feel sorry for the neighbours - they are going to be sooooo loud.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.