Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen an article on FB about these, never watch their show but is that house over the fence their neighbours’?! The headline is about a £1.4mil house, is that true?!! I’m in London so get that prices in the south are a lot but bleeping hell they’ve been had with this one!

54953F36-7497-42E8-AB0C-18230E369EF1.jpeg

Yes I saw how close their house would be built up to the neighbours (there was plenty of space there before). Selfish behaviour. I bet the neighbours are beside themselves. Imagine living in a house with plenty of space for years and then your neighbours build right up next to you.

Reactions: 16
Idk where they currently are but wasn’t TOWIE set in Brentwood? Looking at 1.25-1.5mil and a 5 mile radius you get a LOT more for your money than this? I know that certain roads/areas/proximity to a particular school warrants a higher price, and in fairness idk the area so these may be in shitholes, but idk I’d sooner any single one of these than that?!

79010693-C59E-4A13-A894-01CFEBF2CDF7.jpeg

83A1F4E7-2DB3-4986-850A-6AEEB1D7C3F8.jpeg

86C453A1-4263-4132-9570-A7E9C86B07CB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Isn’t it ridiculous. I cannot work out why they chose this house when they could have got so much more privacy else where, on a bigger plot of land. Away from the poor suffering neighbours.

Idiot Greg showed the works going on in the garden, and they’ve had the whole one side of the garden raised up even higher (as a play area for the children) and it’s right long the side where the road/public pavement is.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Idk where they currently are but wasn’t TOWIE set in Brentwood? Looking at 1.25-1.5mil and a 5 mile radius you get a LOT more for your money than this? I know that certain roads/areas/proximity to a particular school warrants a higher price, and in fairness idk the area so these may be in shitholes, but idk I’d sooner any single one of these than that?!

View attachment 1143786
View attachment 1143785
View attachment 1143784
It’s cause of the area. Ongar is perfectly lovely, but Billie seems way too stuck up to live in Billericay. People are obsessed with having a Brentwood or Shenfield postcode.

Reactions: 7
It’s cause of the area. Ongar is perfectly lovely, but Billie seems way too stuck up to live in Billericay. People are obsessed with having a Brentwood or Shenfield postcode.
Thank you! Just took a look at Shenfield and there’s only 5 properties on there including sold STC, most of them are houses like that but a few with land. I just can’t understand why you’d do it if you’ve not got to commute to any one place for work?! Especially if your neighbours are selling stories every time you so much as cough in ur garden!

Reactions: 7
Hate to admit I watched the show last night! Jeez I’m feeling very sorry for the lady sat in front of them on that flight! I think I’d of been tempted to smack billie, her kids need a bollocking not trips to the fun fair after being so badly behaved. It’s hard parenting 2 young kids but you get back what you put in and spoiling them all the time just doesn’t work.

Reactions: 17
Hate to admit I watched the show last night! Jeez I’m feeling very sorry for the lady sat in front of them on that flight! I think I’d of been tempted to smack billie, her kids need a bollocking not trips to the fun fair after being so badly behaved. It’s hard parenting 2 young kids but you get back what you put in and spoiling them all the time just doesn’t work.
I quite enjoyed last night's show and I agree that the kids are not being parented propertly and aren't being taught that being brattish and throwing tantrumes is not acceptable. They need to be taught how to behave, they are not toddlers any more but they are behaving like 2 year olds. And yes that poor woman on the flight has my sympathy, it must have been a nightmare.

Reactions: 12
Completely agree but I think that’s the issue with all these kids and ‘insta’ mum these days everyone else would say no but if they’ve got a ad to film or a freebie to collect off the kids go. No wonder they are all so badly behaved, will be interesting to see what these insta kids grow up into

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.