Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Gives me a headache thinking about it and they put nellies in too tight too sure that’s why her hair is so thin and took ages to grow
Isn't it called the Croydon facelift?
Nellie was a bald toddler it took ages for her hair to grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes!! Gives me a headache thinking about it and they put nellies in too tight too sure that’s why her hair is so thin and took ages to grow
she said on the podcast it’s because nelly cut her own hair and doesn’t like the part that’s still growing back showing

Reactions: 2
Just catching up with the show , the moaning about the house and how hard it is ffs, all they do is make choices and pick out tit , they don’t do any of the hardwork . They just are chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched this week's episode of the Family Diaries. A lot of arguing about fence paint (and watching it dry ! ;) ) Silly Biilie has so many work commitments & finds choosing tiles just too much on top of her work and is exhausted 😭 The kids had good school reports.

Reactions: 4
Just watched this week's episode of the Family Diaries. A lot of arguing about fence paint (and watching it dry ! ;) ) Silly Biilie has so many work commitments & finds choosing tiles just too much on top of her work and is exhausted 😭 The kids had good school reports.
Lol I probably won’t bother then 😝

Reactions: 7
Billie and Greg at loggerheads, the sheen has worn off in this relationship I don't see the marriage lasting.

I really dislike Greg in this series. I think he speaks to Billy like a piece of tit! I’m pretty sure it’s her money buying that big house and funding their constant Maldives holidays! She does all the work in that relationship

Reactions: 15
I really dislike Greg in this series. I think he speaks to Billy like a piece of tit! I’m pretty sure it’s her money buying that big house and funding their constant Maldives holidays! She does all the work in that relationship
That's probably why they can share getting the kids ready for school & then Greg does the school run. Because he doesn't have a job!!!

Reactions: 6
He’s wised up to how Paul treats sam and thinks that’s the way to go! I don’t like him this series either, I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Billie the way I do Sam as she doesn’t seem appreciated for everything she does while he pisses about every day. And I’m on billies side, I prefer painted fences and it makes them last longer! Still think they’re all entitled idiots though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Greg has shown a different side in this series, I wonder if he's still a ticket tout?

Reactions: 6
Gone right off them this series thanks to their bloody jackets… do they not realise the suffering caused to make Canada goose jackets 🤬

• Angry
God I watched a bit this morning. Poor old BillAY, it’s finally dawned on her that she has to put her name to myriad crappy Asda clothes collekshuns etc so greg can laze about having hair transplants and play at being eg a radio presenter 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gone right off them this series thanks to their bloody jackets… do they not realise the suffering caused to make Canada goose jackets 🤬
I don’t know anything about those jackets, in a non-detailed way (I’m squeamish) can you tell me what’s bad about them?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know anything about those jackets, in a non-detailed way (I’m squeamish) can you tell me what’s bad about them?
They use real fur & feathers - the way in which the brand get their products is barbaric for the little animals

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.