Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I aren't a fan of Sam but as a mum who massively struggled with weight after having my youngest plus I was bigger due to medication... that's awful and if anyone said that anout me I'd be so upset. And as a mum, I'd be so upset people saying that about my kids. Ferne is a proper nasty prick. Sue must be so upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I aren't a fan of Sam but as a mum who massively struggled with weight after having my youngest plus I was bigger due to medication... that's awful and if anyone said that anout me I'd be so upset. And as a mum, I'd be so upset people saying that about my kids. Ferne is a proper nasty prick. Sue must be so upset.
I would be mortified if somebody I’d only really recently made friends with again had said that about me, especially when my ‘brand/image’ is based on my appearance usually. sometimes ignorance is bliss- I’m glad my life isn’t for sale to ITVBe I’ll tell you that.

Reactions: 10
I would be mortified if somebody I’d only really recently made friends with again had said that about me, especially when my ‘brand/image’ is based on my appearance usually. sometimes ignorance is bliss- I’m glad my life isn’t for sale to ITVBe I’ll tell you that.
I know that we've not listened to the whole thing and Sam could have said something tit BUT that comment... ferne is rank

One thing though. I bet Billie feels awful that her own friend said this about her sister. Imagine your best friend saying that.

Reactions: 15
I think this could get very messy! Ferne is absolutely a snake, but I do think that Billie is likely very worried about her family coming for Ferne and her income so publicly. Ferne will have a lot of information about Billie and Greg over the last 20 years, especially Greg’s ‘job’ and coming for her career she may see them as fair game.🍿 let the games begin 😂
Not just Billie there’s definitely skeletons in Sam and I would say Sue’s closets as well. If they ruin Ferne she will have nothing to lose in going after them too. The TOWIE bubble could be about to burst (if this isn’t all a massive PR set up) 🤞🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do people think she's got some dirt on them? 🤣 I'm well confused haha
Greg is dodgy. He was outed being part of a big group of ticket touts that were caught
The pictures of Sam gurning at Ferne’s party
Both Sam and Billie’s dad and stepdad have been in prison
There’s probably loads more

Also when Sam and Billie got beat up it was apparently because Billie and Greg were having an affair and the ex did it. Imagine if Ferne made that public with their family image

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But... the thing about their dad's being in orison is public knowledge so can't use thay surely?

Sam gurning... they all did drugs though everyone knew that and as for Greg... never heard of that haha

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
But... the thing about their dad's being in orison is public knowledge so can't use thay surely?

Sam gurning... they all did drugs though everyone knew that and as for Greg... never heard of that haha
All you have to is google “Greg ticket tout” and there’s loads of articles

Reactions: 5
Yes, and one of his employees took the rap for him.

Oh wow. That's pretty bad

All you have to is google “Greg ticket tout” and there’s loads of articles
Wouldn't have known to Google it tbf haha

Reactions: 3

I don’t think Sam and Billie would want their audiences knowing they still do drugs now though… if of course they do 😉

Reactions: 6
I can imagine Ferne has got a lot more skeletons in her closet, think I’ve seen people speculate on here she’s a porta potty for a start 🤢 she’s obviously not liked Sam for a long time considering they had that fall out years ago, but she’s basically piggybacked on everything Sam’s done! She’s gross, Sam’s a bit of a tit but can’t be nice hearing that being said about you by a supposed friend when she gave birth literally weeks prior!

who is the person leaking all this?

Reactions: 15
It wouldn’t help fernes case to release any info about billie so don’t think there’s any risk of that, would just prove she is in fact an awful friend

Reactions: 5
I agree it would be silly of Ferne to retaliate with any info on them as I’m sure they could all go back and forward for days! However, they have come for her source of income and that is a blow, not one she doesn’t deserve mind you.

Reactions: 4
See. They're going for her income, fine. BUT how do we know Sam didn't say something first? All these recordings and only one released? Ferne's a prick but Sam is no choir girl is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve had a thought that maybe the Lucy account maybe after some ££££ off the papers for the voice notes. If the next vn is cut down to a couple of seconds I think I’ll be swayed that way.

I think we need the full story as horrible as it is what she said , what are they going to gain from all ganging up on her and plastering it all over socials , she will be getting all sorts of vile messages from trolls and it won't be good for her mental health , again not condoning it at all but they should have their arguments behind closed doors

Also who is that Lucy , is she the 15 year old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.