Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Sue too, remember when she pulled that young guy when they were on holiday! I'll forgive her for the teeth as it can't have been easy raising those two 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love Sue too, remember when she pulled that young guy when they were on holiday! I'll forgive her for the teeth as it can't have been easy raising those two 😅
Yes! Don’t think the teef have seemed so bad this series, and who cares-she’s Floozy Suzy! She’s obviously a lovely, loyal mother and Nanny and the kids adore her.

Reactions: 17
I'm just watching the ep now - there seem to be more adverts than actual content. Was the free Abu Dhabi trip during the school holidays?

Doesn't Arfur look like Lee Faiers?
He is the image of Lee.

Oh please no!!! It’s the chat.. Billaaaaay, Nellaaayyyy. I can’t bear her. They all think she’s all that. She’s not.
I like her but I don't like her voice and I don't want to listen to her about the menopause. Is this another ploy to keep the TV series going?

People think Billay is nicer than Manga because she has stuck to her roots and isn't asuch if a social climber. But I reckon she can be a right bit*h as well she is quite rough with Great times,doubt if she would be putting up with Paul's peculiar ways or his Jesus mad mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the first episode of Greg and Billie's diaries. Those tantrums are horrendous and Billue's claim that Nellie's hysterics are hormonal is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
He is the image of Lee.

I like her but I don't like her voice and I don't want to listen to her about the menopause. Is this another ploy to keep the TV series going?

People think Billay is nicer than Manga because she has stuck to her roots and isn't asuch if a social climber. But I reckon she can be a right bit*h as well she is quite rough with Great times,doubt if she would be putting up with Paul's peculiar ways or his Jesus mad mum
She'd have to arm wrestle Davina McCall for the menopause role though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is the image of Lee.

Sue and Billaaay have never liked Paul or his mum. They make it so obvious, and I agree that although Billie stayed in Essex, she can be an absolute diva!

Reactions: 8
Just seen Billies new home interior range.
It’s really nothing that you haven’t been able to buy in B&M, Home Bargains and Pep & Co for ages. No originality in it at all.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the first episode of Greg and Billie's diaries. Those tantrums are horrendous and Billue's claim that Nellie's hysterics are hormonal is ridiculous.
Actually at 8 they do have hormonal surges. My child of the same age is having huge sudden meltdowns. I was so worried I got advice and was told that yes it was likely hormonal

Reactions: 2
Actually at 8 they do have hormonal surges. My child of the same age is having huge sudden meltdowns. I was so worried I got advice and was told that yes it was likely hormonal
Maybe so..

But difference is Nellie is just a spoilt brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she think she’s an interior designer now? Suppose if Greg can get away with being an author anything goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she think she’s an interior designer now? Suppose if Greg can get away with being an author anything goes.
I wonder when his next book will be out, I suppose he hasn't had a change to let the muse take over what with the house and everything. Once they are settled he can recultivate his creative urges.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks it’s odd Nellie has a ‘broken arm’ but it’s just in a loose sling? Does she not need a cast? Or maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.