Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need the full story as horrible as it is what she said , what are they going to gain from all ganging up on her and plastering it all over socials , she will be getting all sorts of vile messages from trolls and it won't be good for her mental health , again not condoning it at all but they should have their arguments behind closed doors

Also who is that Lucy , is she the 15 year old?
The 15 year old is somebody in Liverpool who has been paid off to avoid disclosing that she’s been raped by Lozza. The Lucy account seems to be an alias for whoever it is that has the voice notes, whether it be the person who Ferne’s sent them to, or somebody who has got hold of them somehow.

The 15 year old is somebody in Liverpool who has been paid off to avoid disclosing that she’s been raped by Lozza. The Lucy account seems to be an alias for whoever it is that has the voice notes, whether it be the person who Ferne’s sent them to, or somebody who has got hold of them somehow.
Also, the Lucy account named the 15 year old in a story post asking if anybody knew her which is also disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ferne is a vile witch so it doesn’t surprise me in the least. It sounds like the voice notes were little pep talks to herself, comparing how skinny she is to others (Sam), she clearly has some mental issues if so! I don’t particularly like Sam and Billie but I feel sorry for them at the moment and hope they cut her off

Reactions: 10
Where has the voice note come from though? That’s what I’m confused about, who leaked it?!

Reactions: 6
Must have been paid off she was obviously blackmailing them else she would have posted all of them

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused. Post the whole bleeping recording maybe? Not defending Ferne, but... she could literally be talking about anyone.

Also. My mum just made a point. The recording calling Sam a bleep... how do we know she's not relaying something someone else has said? NOT defending ferne so don't have a go at me anyone but you never know. There's 12ish mins of that recording. She could be saying someone else has called her that..

That lucy is shifty and clearly after something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay what have I missed as I don't usually follow this lot, is it on a wiki or tattle thread? the only Lozza I can think of is the Goodger variety.
Lozza is fernes boyfriend (Laurence) I would suggest you read the newest Ferne thread , it's not too many pages so won't take too long 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.