Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nellie has always been a brat even before the modelling, I remember her when she couldn't get her own way, crossing her arms and sulking.

Reactions: 13
She's unlucky with her children breaking bones isnt she?!

Glad she got a poorly photo for the gram though!

Reactions: 9
When the parents are greedy, spoilt brats, then it's no surprise that the children will be too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nellie is behaving like that cause of hormones??😂😂😂😂 she’s 7 or 8 years old!!! Hahaha their parenting is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So one minute she's going through puberty 🙄 the next she's crawling around the floor like a 3 year old playing with her toys
Screenshot_20220921-142130.png
Screenshot_20220921-142143.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nellie is behaving like that cause of hormones??😂😂😂😂 she’s 7 or 8 years old!!! Hahaha their parenting is awful
I remember reading on here that Arfur was such an awful brat on a plane that a passenger smacked him, :p he'd oviously driven her mad with his bad behaviour and booming voice. Lots of tutt tutting on here though.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know puberty can start young but I find it very hard to believe Nellie is in the middle of hormone changes :LOL: Billie is just showing she’s aware her kids are brats and finding excuses for it instead of accepting it’s her parenting that causes it

Reactions: 19
They are both a handful but there reaction to the pregnancy was so sweet even thawed my ice cold heart a little

Reactions: 10
On the green screen clips (appreciate they aren't green screens but when they are doing the talking about certain clips - not sure of the correct word for it) ... when she is in the pink/ orange dress looking towards Greg she is the spit of Stifflers mam off American Pie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s nice to see Nellie playing with toys. I think they’ve tried to make her grow up way too quick.

Reactions: 14
I know puberty can start young but I find it very hard to believe Nellie is in the middle of hormone changes :LOL: Billie is just showing she’s aware her kids are brats and finding excuses for it instead of accepting it’s her parenting that causes it
If its puberty now cause the tantrums, what was the excuse before?!

Reactions: 6
Crikey, Billie is looking ropey on tonight's show: the weird crease on the bridge of her nose, the massive teeth and that crepey, over-tanned chest. God alone knows how wrinkly she'll be by the time she's 40 or 50. A place in the cast of Benidorm calling, maybe?

Also, loved the totally spontaneous (and filmed on an iPad from the dressing table, as you do) reaction to Billie's pregnancy. Love how Sue feigned her shock yet still managed to pose for the camera while whooping. Truly, nothing is sacred for these people.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Crikey, Billie is looking ropey on tonight's show: the weird crease on the bridge of her nose, the massive teeth and that crepey, over-tanned chest. God alone knows how wrinkly she'll be by the time she's 40 or 50. A place in the cast of Benidorm calling, maybe?

Also, loved the totally spontaneous (and filmed on an iPad from the dressing table, as you do) reaction to Billie's pregnancy. Love how Sue feigned her shock yet still managed to pose for the camera while whooping. Truly, nothing is sacred for these people.
Nothing at all, I am sure if a future episode/series will be filmed on the day of the Queen's funeral they will be there with their champagne flutes whooping when the coffin goes to Windsor and then let the crocodile tears begin.....

Reactions: 5
I remember reading on here that Arfur was such an awful brat on a plane that a passenger smacked him, :p he'd oviously driven her mad with his bad behaviour and booming voice. Lots of tutt tutting on here though.:LOL:
I would of wacked him round the earhole with a pancake 🥞 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.