Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I don’t think they pay for the vast majority of their lifestyle. There’s lots of freebies in exchange for an Instagram message. The recent holiday to Sani in Greece was filmed for the show so I guess it was paid for, in the main , by the TV company. But they need to keep some money coming in because that house will need massive upkeep , the gardeners, the energy costs snd the running in general of a large home. Can’t see Greg out there cleaning the pool and tending to the lawn! Hopefully we will see less and less of their botoxed faces on the TV.

Reactions: 18

Carlisle89

God dammit Nellie has like the LV bag I've listed after for years 🤣 yes I am a smidge jealous of a child now lol
The thing is, when you become as acquisitive and materialistic and shallow as the Shepherds, you will never, ever be satisfied, as there will always be more expensive things to buy, holidays to go on, swanky restaurants to show off in and other shallow people to keep up with. It must be exhausting being that greedy for attention and always wanting more stuff and more attention.

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
If she divorces greg they can make the show the single mummy diaries, at least it’d be a different concept! Sue can move in with her at the new house and Greg can have the old one 😂

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I admire Sue in a way. I've never watched TOWIE but I'm sure she was all for the sisters going on that show and helped them make the most of it. I think it's Sue that runs that clothing company. In her own way, she's done what Kris Jenner has done for her tribe of talentless daughters. They are thick as mince but have still made loads.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s how they kept saying they didn’t have time to pick tiles/furnishings for their home and kept holding up the builders… but they can still go umpteen holidays 😵💫

laurafray91

They’re on holiday yet again…Dubai…that house will never get finished.
Do they ever go anywhere different apart from Dubai, Maldives or Marbella? With all their money they could travel the world but they go to the same places over and over again

Looks like Violin Man has replaced Sax Man 😳 I think she does have a great figure but she’s definitely fond of a filter and that annoying ‘hand on hip one foot to the side’ pose 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17

louisekc

Ok I know it’s my choice to watch the show and follow their instagrams. But Jesus Christ I’m getting a bit sick of hearing about this bloody garden now! 🙉 Just watched Greg’s stories. Yeah it’s a nice garden but not the nicest I’ve ever seen or the biggest. How the hell is that taking so long, just like the rest of it. Been droning on about it and constant story updates for months, just plant your trees and shut the fuck up about it already! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Love Sue too, remember when she pulled that young guy when they were on holiday! I'll forgive her for the teeth as it can't have been easy raising those two 😅
Yes! Don’t think the teef have seemed so bad this series, and who cares-she’s Floozy Suzy! She’s obviously a lovely, loyal mother and Nanny and the kids adore her.

louisekc

If this baby is a girl she will 100 percent call it Wendy after her Nan.
I know they have an old fashioned theme going on but I think all the names sound awful!
Nellie, Arthur and Wendy will sound like something from a Enid Blyton book!

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I am gonna have to check out that rhinoplasty now! Georgia K's one is awful - shouldn't she be loving her Greek heritage instead of erasing it?
I know - I like Georgia but she has totally ruined her face… the cheek filler & all the. Other work has made her eyes almost disappear

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Right. Its not weird that they used the name of Greg's grandad for their little boy who was born ONE month ish BEFORE the actual attack. So they didn't name him the same name as a criminal or Fernes ex. At all.

Frankiefroo1

Hate to admit I watched the show last night! Jeez I’m feeling very sorry for the lady sat in front of them on that flight! I think I’d of been tempted to smack billie, her kids need a bollocking not trips to the fun fair after being so badly behaved. It’s hard parenting 2 young kids but you get back what you put in and spoiling them all the time just doesn’t work.

DJB73

Do they need another kid ? probably not they barely coped with Nellie and Arthur when they were little and now things were settling down they are starting all over again all because Sam had a 3rd and Billi can't see green cheese getting by her ..Greg has said before he didn't want anymore , let's hope this baby is a terrible sleeper and takes mega tantrums 😂
That's a bit harsh.

bluecups

VIP Member
I don’t see what you lot are seeing whatsoever
I do think the house build is taking it’s toll on them and that’s why they (I say they but I mean Billie) looks fucked off a lot in the last run of the show.
I'm so glad you said that because I don't see it either. They have always seemed to have a dynamic where he acts the fool and she rolls her eyes, they take the piss out of each other like solid couples are at ease doing. Billie does seem more stressed generally, I just put that down to the house build too.

AmberLynn

How can they possibly maintain this extravagant lifestyle long-term?! How many more series of Family Diaries can there realistically be? This series is dull enough, the next will be them moving into their house then what? New baby? Divorce Diaries?

ldn12345

you can tell they dont enjoy the photoshoots and just want to be playing with friends but they're being made to work so billie can have the big house and the pool greg's "always wanted." both of these kids are going to continue to be an absolute handful (even worse) when they get a bit older.