Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I think the show has had its day really too , tbh I quite like them but it's boring and with social media these days you don't see anything you don't already know

Reactions: 17

Baxter75

God they just don't control or discipline those kids at all, they will be monstrous teenagers.

Sam and Paul don't strike me as being academic he likes sport and she is into her looks fashion etc etc so its probably a waste of money sending them to a private school they probably won't be interested in learning if they are anything like their parents. Same as a lot of sportsmen send their kids to Private Schools but most of them don't become lawyers, Drs or Accountants .
It's (sending kids private) purely so they can access and hobnob with the parents, and have fancy footballer friends like the Coles, how else can Sam pretend she's a WAG 🤣 Let's face it, education, spelling and grammar isn't her top priority is it.."we was/ we done/ should of"

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think Billie just likes having her mum around and likes to look after her, they seem very close

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She’s def gone OTT with the Botox and fillers. She has an ‘embalmed’ look to her face. Waxy and stiff. Also the teeth look like they have been taken from someone else’s mouth.

This is the weirdest thing ever! Sams defo blocked her on Instagram but Billie still has her, now I know she's been a mate for over 20 years but bloods thicker than water. I mean why on Earth would someone share this... it's ABSOLUTLY bizarre but I don't think Suzy would say unless they had more proof. It's baffling but good drama... kinda wish they were all still on Towie just to see it unfold

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Phil and Holly hoping Ferne will get some heat and take the focus from them. Let’s see if Billie speaks out. There’s more to come on this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Traveler001

VIP Member
It seems they parent with a lot of empty threats ‘you cant do this now you’ve been naughty’ lets them do it anyway
Their parenting is very ‘gentle’ like arfuah snacks someone over the head and billie just goes ‘oh arrrrrrrrrfaaaaaah, don’t be naaaaaawwwwwwteeeeeeeee’ so he starts screaming and she says ‘arrrrrrrrrfaaaaaah, if you stop screeeeeeeeamin I’ll give you your iPad okaaaaaaaaaaaay’.

• Haha
Yep I never thought I’d say it but this series is crying out for Sam playing at Hyacinth Bucket Surrey edition along with Big Pawl being awful and Gaynor just being.. Gaynor 🤣

• Haha

Deedeemegadoodoo

Yes I saw how close their house would be built up to the neighbours (there was plenty of space there before). Selfish behaviour. I bet the neighbours are beside themselves. Imagine living in a house with plenty of space for years and then your neighbours build right up next to you.

Gossipgirl79

Geeez, she is REALLY pushing on her stories that she is NOT wearing maternity clothes….just sizing up guys, just sizing up!!!!
Ironically when she does want to sell a maternity range for in the style it’ll be a totally different sales pitch. 🙄

Eirawen

VIP Member
I had him down as a bank robber 😂 nellaaay of course will be an influencer ..
hahah maybe that as well and then a brickie when he comes out of prison. Oh yes Nellie will be all over Instagram, Love Island or whatever tatty reality show will be on the TV when she's older.

• Haha
  • Sad

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
All Greg is good for is the school run. When the kids are old enough to walk themselves and she's heard the same dad jokes over on repeat 10000x she will be bored of him. She loved that he won her over with a designer handbag in the early days, she is definitely getting the ick now the tables have turned and he can only treat her with her own money 😂

megsmagoo

VIP Member
It’s giving me the wind up they’re so behind with the house, 24 weeks! Just choose the fecking tiles and paint and be done with it. So inconsiderate to the builders

Eirawen

VIP Member
In tonight's episode Greg is getting very irritated with Billie especially when she starts moaning about the shape of the swimming pool. If the tension is this bad on the programme it must be far worse off camera!

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I think this baby is a girl and will be named Olive in tribute to Olive Rudge from On The Buses as they already have an Arfur

• Haha