Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they pay for all these people to come on holiday with them? Many of them seem to be non-celebrities with normal jobs who most likely wouldn’t be able to afford these type of holidays

Reactions: 9
I really dislike Greg in this series. I think he speaks to Billy like a piece of tit! I’m pretty sure it’s her money buying that big house and funding their constant Maldives holidays! She does all the work in that relationship
I see him about often in Brentwood. Omg he really rates him self. He actually thinks his famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think they pay for all these people to come on holiday with them? Many of them seem to be non-celebrities with normal jobs who most likely wouldn’t be able to afford these type of holidays
thats what I always wonder! I am
Here as a full time hater of many threads but I can’t lie I like Sam and billie think it’s coz I’ve liked them from when I was very young.

HOWEVER I really want to know if they take their mates away with them.
They always seem to have some but also would you pay for someone every time? Idk im
Torn as to when ether or not it’s a freebie.

also there’s no way you’d go away so often with them surely if it wasn’t free

i reckon it’s free.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think they must subsidise it at least. Clearly they pay for Sue but I do wonder about all these other friends. Must be an absolute fortune if they’re paying for them.

Reactions: 7
It's available on the ITV Hub now. I've just downloaded it 👍
🙂👍 Thanks, tbh I don't think this show will run much longer as the stories are becoming repetitive and as they get old the kids are just becoming more and more involved with school. I am also seriously wondering if the marriage will last as I can see a shift in Billie's attitude towards Greg in this series he irritates her more.

Reactions: 11
🙂👍 Thanks, tbh I don't think this show will run much longer as the stories are becoming repetitive and as they get old the kids are just becoming more and more involved with school. I am also seriously wondering if the marriage will last as I can see a shift in Billie's attitude towards Greg in this series he irritates her more.
I agree completely. It used to be the only reality show I watched, kind of half laughing at them I suppose. Now it's just dull.

Reactions: 7
I agree completely. It used to be the only reality show I watched, kind of half laughing at them I suppose. Now it's just dull.
I think it's time for the Wrights to take to the reality podium 😁 Carol is far nastier than Sue and there's more if them and Josh has just had a kid and Jess is about to drop. I would also love to see what Nutella does all day if anything bar posturing half naked. The could also include a 10 minute workout or cooking demo for the viewers led by Mark of course.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hasn't billie's attitude towards Greg changed so much?! She used to be so amused by him I think and they got on really well but this house build has built a lot of resentment I think and she's suddenly realised he doesn't do anything! I think actually Sam and Paul's relationship is stronger!!

Reactions: 11
I watched a bit of today's ep this morning and billay actually recoiled when greg grabbed her for a kiss after she came in to the (hideous) valentines display thing. Trouble in paradise..

Reactions: 4
Hasn't billie's attitude towards Greg changed so much?! She used to be so amused by him I think and they got on really well but this house build has built a lot of resentment I think and she's suddenly realised he doesn't do anything! I think actually Sam and Paul's relationship is stronger!!
I really think Billy's gone off him and I suppose a stressful house build and the hair transplant took the gloss off things. He is just a ticket tout who repeats the same comments/ jokes incessantly. I think. Paul has more or less ground Sam down and remoulded her, I am surprised she hasn't embraced Jesus like his Mum.

I watched a bit of today's ep this morning and billay actually recoiled when greg grabbed her for a kiss after she came in to the (hideous) valentines display thing. Trouble in paradise..
It will be separate bedrooms next then one of them will play away and THE END.

Reactions: 9
I really think Billy's gone off him and I suppose a stressful house build and the hair transplant took the gloss off things. He is just a ticket tout who repeats the same comments/ jokes incessantly. I think. Paul has more or less ground Sam down and remoulded her, I am surprised she hasn't embraced Jesus like his Mum.

It will be separate bedrooms next then one of them will play away and THE END.
Maybe the bubbles about to burst! If you bring nothing to the table that’s worth while the resentment will bite back!

Reactions: 6
I admire Sue in a way. I've never watched TOWIE but I'm sure she was all for the sisters going on that show and helped them make the most of it. I think it's Sue that runs that clothing company. In her own way, she's done what Kris Jenner has done for her tribe of talentless daughters. They are thick as mince but have still made loads.

Reactions: 18
I admire Sue in a way. I've never watched TOWIE but I'm sure she was all for the sisters going on that show and helped them make the most of it. I think it's Sue that runs that clothing company. In her own way, she's done what Kris Jenner has done for her tribe of talentless daughters. They are thick as mince but have still made loads.
I think it's another relative (Libby Wells?) that runs Minnies with BillAY, though Sue did 'design' her own colleckshun for In the Style didn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sue comes over as kindly and I gather at some point she was working in an estate agents. I can imagine her showing me around a property that I liked and her voice making.my ears scream for help. I am sure that the company lost a few sales thanks to that "mouth full of spanners" way of talking of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think she has embraced Jesus! 🤣 I’ve noticed her write a few things on Instagram quite on the religious side. Like when her Nana died she put “Now the Lord has called you home” and similar stuff about praying for people. She will literally do anything Big Paul says! 🙈
Also before she got pregnant she kind of started dressing like his mum! 🤣 she kept wearing a buttoned white shirt with a blazer, skinny jeans and loafers! But I suppose if she wanted baby #3 she had to do what ever it takes to turn Paul on I guess! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.