Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt Ferne will be sending any voice notes in future 🤣 also surely If she didn’t say that about Sam she would just address it?

Reactions: 8
I'm so confused. Post the whole bleeping recording maybe? Not defending Ferne, but... she could literally be talking about anyone.

Also. My mum just made a point. The recording calling Sam a bleep... how do we know she's not relaying something someone else has said? NOT defending ferne so don't have a go at me anyone but you never know. There's 12ish mins of that recording. She could be saying someone else has called her that..

That lucy is shifty and clearly after something.
I don’t think the recording is 12 minutes? That relates to the time she left the voice note.

Reactions: 1
This has reminded me of when I got the Halloumi fries from McDonald’s and I was really really looking forward to them and they were just meh 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor Sunday, going to have to move schools after all this when Fearne can’t afford the private fees anymore.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know why those people are sticking up for Ferne. She wouldn’t give a toss about them.

Poor Sunday, going to have to move schools after all this when Fearne can’t afford the private fees anymore.
I thought this myself. Unless her father is paying with hidden drug money.

Reactions: 9
It's definitely 12 mins. Just seen these, too.

Think I'll wait until the rest of ir comes out.

You can tell that she's repeating what someone else is saying.
If you send a voice note the time on the right is the time sent.
The time on the left is the length which this girl has not shown

Reactions: 2
You can tell its fake though when you listen to it slow.

I don't think it matters whether she'd care about them defending. A randomer is coming for someone's job and it's based on a tiny snippet of a hower long voice note. If this girl had nothing to hide, shed be uploading it all with nothinf edited. Even tbe second one tonight at 7, she lirerallg jusy zoomed in on the pause icon.

Non of us like ferne but anyone should be able to see that this person is being a prick. How do we know that it isn't say, Danielle who said it and ferne is repeating what someone has said? (Example not actually stating its her haha.)

Reactions: 6
She did call Sam a fat bleep tho…. Can’t deny that !!!! As a wellness leader , it’s game over

Reactions: 18
She did call Sam a fat bleep tho…. Can’t deny that !!!! As a wellness leader , it’s game over
In the clip? There's loads of it missing. I aren't denying ferne is a prick byt the clip is cut out at the beginning and massively edited. You can tell that she's relaying what someone else has said when you listen to it slow... I aren't taking the word of someone who's massively edited it all. She's blackmailing her surely. 'Give me money or at 7pm I upload a voice note.' Psycho.

Reactions: 5
She said sam was a fat bleep and her legs were massive and she was skinny . Don’t know what else you need to hear tbh

Reactions: 15
She said sam was a fat bleep and her legs were massive and she was skinny . Don’t know what else you need to hear tbh
But if you was slagging off your mate you wouldn’t say their full name, it sounds likes she’s reading out something and also the I look skinny makes no sense - it defo sounds like it’s been edited

Reactions: 9
But if you was slagging off your mate you wouldn’t say their full name, it sounds likes she’s reading out something and also the I look skinny makes no sense - it defo sounds like it’s been edited
Maybe Ferne and the person she was VNing knows another Sam. Very possible

Reactions: 7
The 7pm announcement and the build up to it got my spidey senses tingling. It's very orchestrated. It's like someone is being blackmailed and that was a deadline of some sort? Why not just release them all in one go? And tagging people who are family and friends has an air of spite and menace about it. Very strange account. Something similar happened to Katie Price recently, some random account popped up making lurid allegations then posting KP's bank statements and paperwork. Got people all worked up then fucked off.

I don't think Suzie would have gone off like she did if she hadn't heard other stuff too. From all I see she is a nice person and I don't think she'd have a pop at someone who has been a family friend for 20 years over duck all.

The whole thing is WEIRD.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.