Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very surprised she didn’t go private!!
She's probably so used to getting freebies, getting stick with a 10k+ bill would be a shock to the system. Luckily the portland haven't lowered themselves to comping childbirth.

She also wouldn't be allowed to bringing cameras in so that would be another reason not to give birth there

Reactions: 8
Sam is living for her 5 min appearance, during this baby special, isn't she?🤣

I dunno why they're surprised at "Arrrfur" not listening - he never does!
Sam thinks she’s the world leading expert on childbirth and babies

Reactions: 31
Can’t stand any of them.

Billes face looks like its melting & she’s a precious little witch.

Sam is so much heavier than her pictures on insta portray( don’t lie to your followers, embrace who you are)
She’s also a self righteous know it all!

Suzies voice?What is WRONG with her speach? I have to mute when she opens her mouth .

The kids are brats and,Greg ? He’s a dimwit BUT.. I actually feel sorry for him tbh

‘It’s his baby too Billie’

I watched the baby ep to be nosey and to form an opinion.
As others have said,, chavs with money.. what a combo!

Reactions: 22
Can’t stand any of them.

Sam is so much heavier than her pictures on insta portray( don’t lie to your followers, embrace who you are)

Suzies voice?What is WRONG with her speach? I have to mute when she opens her mouth .

The kids are brats and,Greg ? He’s a dimwit BUT.. I actually feel sorry for him tbh

The other day a sponsored post popped up on my instagram feed from some kind of catering company that had cooked for the Faiers sisters and their mum. There was a photo of them all and both Sam and Billie look so much bigger than they do in their own instagram photos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The other day a sponsored post popped up on my instagram feed from some kind of catering company that had cooked for the Faiers sisters and their mum. There was a photo of them all and both Sam and Billie look so much bigger than they do in their own instagram photos
Sam looks well big like her DAD
---

Can’t stand any of them.

The fuss Princess Billie made about his hangover was pathetic.
---

Got to love Libby Wells
Why,? Thought she looked well tarty in that Spa they went to, and one of her son's looks like a neanderthal.😁

• Haha
I get that your emotional when pregnant etc etc etc. I’ve done it twice myself but what really struck me is the huge issue over the baby being breech and also the tongue tie. It’s not nice but unfortunately it’s part and parcel of childbirth/having a baby etc. God knows how they’d cope if the baby had to be resuscitated like mine was and now has a whole host of health problems. I get that I’m probably a bit sensitive to all but people (especially like Billie) don’t realise how lucky they are to have healthy children

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get that your emotional when pregnant etc etc etc. I’ve done it twice myself but what really struck me is the huge issue over the baby being breech and also the tongue tie. It’s not nice but unfortunately it’s part and parcel of childbirth/having a baby etc. God knows how they’d cope if the baby had to be resuscitated like mine was and now has a whole host of health problems. I get that I’m probably a bit sensitive to all but people (especially like Billie) don’t realise how lucky they are to have healthy children
Yes the tongue tie was painful to watch but she will be fine now.As for the breech didn't she have other options offered to her apart from a caesariean, didnt the midwife mention that the consultant could turn the baby around from outside without necessarily operating. What was she going on about 7 layers to cut through during caesarian surgery?
---

My best wishes to her and it must have been very traumatic for you, my brother had Downs not sure how Sam and Billie would react to that either they may have opted for an abortion but again maybe not, who knows?

Reactions: 3
my baby was breech until about 38 weeks and I cried with relief when it finally turned. pregnancy hormones mean you're obvs more heightened to certain things. for me, I was worried about having a caesarean with a toddler at home as I wouldn't be able to lift toddler and play as normal , a family member was ill and I was upset I wouldn't be able to drive to see them for weeks etc.

I don't see the issue with a pregnant woman crying with happiness about being able to have a natural birth

Reactions: 19
I also think she was probably under a lot of pressure due to Sam with her home births. You can imagine Sam being one of those ‘our bodies are designed to dooooo this, you don’t need pain relief’ type of women. I hate that

Reactions: 23
I also think she was probably under a lot of pressure due to Sam with her home births. You can imagine Sam being one of those ‘our bodies are designed to dooooo this, you don’t need pain relief’ type of women. I hate that
Sam nearly tricked her into a home birth with this one

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know someone like that who had a home birth but ended up having to be rushed to hospital anyway. It should be all about what the Mum is comfortable with.

Reactions: 7
What company

just watching the show atm - it really doesn't seem like they knew what the baby was in advance? maybe had an inkling but I do believe them that they didn't find out

Reactions: 5
Can Billie and Sam cook? They make sarnies and Billie gives the kids cereals for breakfast but whenever they have a dinner party they pay chefs to do the food. Suzy can make a meal out of anything which makes me think she was probably poor at some point and I bet Greg and Billie have a lot of Sunday lunches at her house and takeaways the rest of the time.

Reactions: 9
H
He is a handful and I think slobbering all over the baby when he knows he is not supposed to is a form of jealousy.
Isn't aloud to breath around the new baby Billie said it set her off crying what a crank feel sorry for Arthur it's like she all for girls with the way she speak about Greg and Arthur. Nellie is golden child. I'll bet she will be ine madam they've instill showing of in them.kids Nellie going in about how big garden is and Arthur saying our pish room.theyll end up little show off brats parenting is nil at this point.

Just watching now, on the snow day, it really made me chuckle that chatty parks his massive van outside the driveway and the way he bowls on down there.
He just cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.