Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice none of the women (olly and kerry questionable) have had nothing done to them ppl last night were saying about kerry Ann being in court but it was all skimmed over, everything the big man touches turns to shite the stolen charity money, pimping her daughter in laws business for slimming injection and the author mia with the blond hair has had her podcast cancelled due to the weekend antics and now this there is a pattern here, putting that hair remover close to anyone's eyes is dangerous he could have rubbed it when he was sleeping the whole thing has been a tit show and they are a shower of cunts so aye

Reactions: 8
Don’t know what’s a more unfortunate looking sight big fat Anthony passed oot like a pig or Kerry Ann the pervert howking snotters out her beak, she just stuck her fingers in her gub after they were up her nose 🤢🤮
IMG_8471.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Olly said on a live a few weeks back she had face lift and she was under for 11 hours which I found very strange. Either she was lying or the surgeon fucked it or both. She’s a vile bullying bleep. She knows her time on TikTok is over that’s why she isn’t hiding how disgusting she really is anymore.

Olly said on a live a few weeks back she had face lift and she was under for 11 hours which I found very strange. Either she was lying or the surgeon fucked it or both. She’s a vile bullying bleep. She knows her time on TikTok is over that’s why she isn’t hiding how disgusting she really is anymore.
Her scars from these cheap surgeries in Turkey are hellish, she’s got really bad scars on her eyelids anaw. She’s a walking advertisement on why going to Turkey to get work done is a bad idea, her face is a riot

Her scars from these cheap surgeries in Turkey are hellish, she’s got really bad scars on her eyelids anaw. She’s a walking advertisement on why going to Turkey to get work done is a bad idea, her face is a riot
And that’s before we even mention the Teeth.

Reactions: 7
Next facelift they give her, they’ll have to pull that much skin upwards that she’ll end up with a beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a video up on tiktoks finest, Baby Jane’s went into the live said hello & Gordon’s been aww paranoid incase she’s got Fraz’s ex on her following list. These Cunts are acting like weans. Baby Jane is a crackpot but she’s harmless ffs.

Reactions: 10
There’s a video up on tiktoks finest, Baby Jane’s went into the live said hello & Gordon’s been aww paranoid incase she’s got Fraz’s ex on her following list. These Cunts are acting like weans. Baby Jane is a crackpot but she’s harmless ffs.
Aw i love me some baby jane shes funny bonkers but like u say harmless! Gordon should be more concerned about the people he has around his wee nephew and the influence of people like Fraz who called someone a P£ki last night cos he was caught sleeping with his missus!

Aw i love me some baby jane shes funny bonkers but like u say harmless! Gordon should be more concerned about the people he has around his wee nephew and the influence of people like Fraz who called someone a P£ki last night cos he was caught sleeping with his missus!
You’d think Olly wouldn’t be pleased with that with her having a daughter who has an Asian father . But then again she wasn’t bothered about JP’s racism either. They’ve got to be some of the worst cunts ever to be on that app

• Wow
You’d think Olly wouldn’t be pleased with that with her having a daughter who has an Asian father . But then again she wasn’t bothered about JP’s racism either. They’ve got to be some of the worst cunts ever to be on that app
Oh i never knew her daughters dad was asian! She did say dont use that word but then continued to do that stupid fake laugh the one where she opens her mouth and makes no noise one single comment asked did he just say the p word the rest were all laughing

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The big mans got some super glue to do ‘pranks’ 🥴 childish behaviour . She should maybe glue her trap shut to stop her slevering shite. Mind blowing that this woman is 50, she’s acting like a wean. Kerry Ann Taggart encouraging her to glue ornaments in the house to the ceiling , that’s someone’s house ffs, I suppose at least if the stuffs glued down it’ll stop mad Kerry Ann & the big man sticking them in their suitcase when they leave the pair of thieving bastards

• Haha
  • Wow
The big mans got some super glue to do ‘pranks’ 🥴 childish behaviour . She should maybe glue her trap shut to stop her slevering shite. Mind blowing that this woman is 50, she’s acting like a wean. Kerry Ann Taggart encouraging her to glue ornaments in the house to the ceiling , that’s someone’s house ffs, I suppose at least if the stuffs glued down it’ll stop mad Kerry Ann & the big man sticking them in their suitcase when they leave the pair of thieving bastards
You are kidding on? She’s in a an Air BNB acting like that? Bet it’s Sean’s bank account details they have. She’s so desperate for attention it’s actually mind blowing.

Normally I feel no sympathy for AirBnB hosts, but that Hoose is going to be a shambles when they leave. I hope they get a big massive charge.

Reactions: 9
Normally I feel no sympathy for AirBnB hosts, but that Hoose is going to be a shambles when they leave. I hope they get a big massive charge.
Same DeeDee. I’ve nae sympathy especially as they’ve let out that house in a residential area to they bleeping bampots, not giving a tit. In more concerned who’s paying the bill, because it won’t be Olly. I seen that Kerry hoovering earlier but doubt she’s paid.

Reactions: 5
You are kidding on? She’s in a an Air BNB acting like that? Bet it’s Sean’s bank account details they have. She’s so desperate for attention it’s actually mind blowing.
Aye the big man thought it was hilarious. Super glueing shoes to the floor was another idea.
IMG_8490.jpeg

---
Live beasties on the plates now, maggots and meal worms, the next folk staying there need to eat off those plates ffs these animals have no respect for other folks property at all
IMG_8495.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Aye the big man thought it was hilarious. Super glueing shoes to the floor was another idea.
View attachment 2862347
---
Live beasties on the plates now, maggots and meal worms, the next folk staying there need to eat off those plates ffs these animals have no respect for other folks property at all
View attachment 2862357
Anyone know where this AirBNB is? Gluing tit to the building is bleeping vandalism. I'm sure the owners would love to know what's going on in there property.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.