Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's actually wrong with that weird bastard? Streaming the police, giving out the weans full names and dates of birth. People were spamming her comments telling her to go to clapper (another streaming app), people were warning her it's not any better and It's mostly used for bleeping sex work she can't be going on there with her kid and the mods were accusing everyone of lying and being fake accounts. She'll find out the hard way 😊
Notice she kept pausing it every time the polis said why not just come off the app use a different one mad kerry tried to say about 4 motorbikes were outside and so she dialed 999 the polis came ans they showed screenshots of comments left on videos about ollie never seen them
Showing proof of the thousands threatning to show up and with hatchets no less all while ollys wee boys listening then olly has the cheek to say her
Sons scared

Reactions: 9
Thought she was leaving the app after this weekend anyway? Naw what the dilusional big CNT thought was that she would be amazing and the whole app would be loving her. She has delusions of grandeur about DG Decor and EQ. When really she’s just bullied a man all weekend for laughs. Can’t believe big Laura McGovern, is away squealing to the polis once again, and it’s all her own behaviour that’s caused it. She just cannot stand people calling her out. I hope Miss Red talks about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kerry Ann Taggart havering about folk turning up to harm the big man, single maw being threatened , heap of shite . Have you told the big man about the time you sat stalking Dianne Rose for days Kerry Ann? Sat outside her house when she was home alone with her 5 weans, following her to the sunbed shop & threatening her telling her your imaginary pals in the UDA would harm her & making countless troll accounts about her etc.
Yer a roaster Kerry Ann, a roaster who has been convicted of taking photos of a naked vulnerable patient in hospital. So aye I’d say she was a beast.

Reactions: 14
Any comments about what kerry ann has done on the big chaps comments were immediately deleted, I've never seen someone so thirsty for drama as this big chap, her poor kid was clinging onto her saying mum mum mum and she was too busy reading comments, also saying that the kit kat crew were photoshoping pics of her face, when infact she mutilated her own face.

Reactions: 11
Any comments about what kerry ann has done on the big chaps comments were immediately deleted, I've never seen someone so thirsty for drama as this big chap, her poor kid was clinging onto her saying mum mum mum and she was too busy reading comments, also saying that the kit kat crew were photoshoping pics of her face, when infact she mutilated her own face.
It’s an absolute sin for that wee boy, he should know nothing about these ‘ threats’, threats that she can never provide receipts of because they never happen. The fact she is lying about the wee boy being threatened and telling him about it is sickening, he will be scared and that’s down to his own mother no one else .

Reactions: 12
I’ve never photoshopped anything in my life. That pic of her is straight off her live. She can’t seriously think people believe she actually looks like that bold glamour filter 🤣🤣🤣 we’ve all seen the filter slip. She looks about 80.

• Haha
Lawful Rebellion is going for Baby Jane now because she was in Scott & Stutchy’s box having a harmless conversation. That’s an absolute sin, Baby Jane doesn’t cause anyone any harm on that app & is never involved in any drama. The way these folk try to control who others talk to is beyond weird . Horrible bully bastards

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Lawful Rebellion is going for Baby Jane now because she was in Scott & Stutchy’s box having a harmless conversation. That’s an absolute sin, Baby Jane doesn’t cause anyone any harm on that app & is never involved in any drama. The way these folk try to control who others talk to is beyond weird . Horrible bully bastards
The way they were controllling Sean’s live was really disturbing. Absolute bully bastards.

The way they were controllling Sean’s live was really disturbing. Absolute bully bastards.
I felt so sorry for him, the auld blonde thing with the long hair looking over his shoulder constantly & the rest of them watching his live ensuring he never said anything out of turn . He looked so scared .

Reactions: 7
Lawful Rebellion is going for Baby Jane now because she was in Scott & Stutchy’s box having a harmless conversation. That’s an absolute sin, Baby Jane doesn’t cause anyone any harm on that app & is never involved in any drama.
Sorry to change the subject slighty, but Kdawg and baby Janes live when the queen passed away will always be one of the funniest tiktok memories of all times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to change the subject slighty, but Kdawg and baby Janes live when the queen passed away will always be one of the funniest tiktok memories of all times.
Will never forget how I found out Queen Elizabeth had died 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats up there for me as well the fairy lights the curtains it was just brilliant kdawg shouting about the sky banner going black 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big Fat daft Anthony showing the big mans motor & reg on his live 😭😂 the big man will be fuming 😂

• Haha
Big Fat daft Anthony showing the big mans motor & reg on his live 😭😂 the big man will be fuming 😂
Is it a BMW? She posted a video of it getting valeted last week. PIP must be paying some amount of money these days.

Mind she said at Christmas time she couldn’t drop off the presents because her motor only had two seats, Yer a liar big man. Is there anything she doesn’t lie about ffs
---
Gordon’s still harassing Baby Jane 🤦🏼‍♀️ I canny see Baby Jane being arsed about numbers she just seems to like the company of having folk to chat to. His wife must be affronted imagine your man bullying an auld woman on the internet you’d die aff.
IMG_8555.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Mind she said at Christmas time she couldn’t drop off the presents because her motor only had two seats, Yer a liar big man. Is there anything she doesn’t lie about ffs
---
Gordon’s still harassing Baby Jane 🤦🏼‍♀️ I canny see Baby Jane being arsed about numbers she just seems to like the company of having folk to chat to. His wife must be affronted imagine your man bullying an auld woman on the internet you’d die aff.
View attachment 2863225
Bully bastard that he is!! His wee ma is lovely a bit like baby jane is lovely he wouldnt like anyone to treat his maw in that would he!! A dunno why gordon is trying to act like hes a big man any person who knows him not from tiktok knows hes a bam always has been a bam so he should wrap the bullying of woman cos hes defo not built for it

She was just live there before she headed off home, Kerry Ann dropped a big heavy carrier bag full of stuff on wee James in the car he started screaming his head off. He got a ‘ wit’ from Olly then she continued with her live, no checking if he was ok or asking why he was screaming. Mother of the year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.