Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Well Scott did seem awffy comfortable in this position😭

IMG_8324.jpeg

The big man taking Scott up the stair for a pumping

IMG_8322.jpeg

When the herpes kicks in 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Muchbee

VIP Member
There we've been stuck in. Get the Terri Dunn wigs looked oot for the airport, dont want nabbed off the interpol 🥸
Screenshot_20240226_233515_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lawful Rebellion is going for Baby Jane now because she was in Scott & Stutchy’s box having a harmless conversation. That’s an absolute sin, Baby Jane doesn’t cause anyone any harm on that app & is never involved in any drama. The way these folk try to control who others talk to is beyond weird . Horrible bully bastards

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Is these motorbikes supposed to have come down to Newcastle from Scotland to Turn roond in the air bnb drive

• Haha
Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
What a silly bitch. I did not phone the establishment, Olly; I threw a brick through the window with a note attached. You didn't hear it because you were too busy pishing standing up.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Them tattoos as well. She looks like the back of a pub toilet door. My phone number's probably on there somewhere

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
How did i go from being KDawg to Rydo? I've never asked anybody in hospital for a gobble and i certainly don't plan to

• Haha

PhannyPhart

THREAD TITLE: BIG ROBOCOP OLLY SAYS "COME TAE MA DOOR!!" SHE'S DEFO SHAGGED GORDON & HE'S DESPERATE FOR MORE

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Looks like the London trips aff 😭
---
She’s saying someone’s contacted the airport to say she’s carrying illegal substances 💀😭😂 it’ll have been that wee Todd, wee Todd’s a basturt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
JP if you’re reading this, come and send the video to one of your aunties here on tattle. We promise we won’t upload it to the internet xxxxx

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Am sure Tiktok HQ can't wait to be associated with a woman who sits laughing and encouraging blackface on her Lives. It's 2024 ffs.

I was laughing earlier remembering the Big Man last night deciding what she was gonna wear to Tiktok HQ. Saying she was gonna put on a red wig, a wee hat and a pair of cowboy boots. It's a fucking business, no the main stage of Rupaul's Drag Race, you racist auld cokewhore.

• Haha
  • Heart