Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where this AirBNB is? Gluing tit to the building is bleeping vandalism. I'm sure the owners would love to know what's going on in there property.
There were comments in Sean’s live earlier saying a place called Forrest Hall in Newcastle , no idea if it’s the right place though.
Shes made Sean turn his comments to sub only, the big chap must not have liked all the comments earlier telling him she’s a bully bastard & to go home.

Reactions: 7
Aye I seen those then they started kidding on it was Manchester. Obviously to throw folk off the scent. But it is Newcastle because I recognised the street outside that pub they were in last night.

Reactions: 4
The tree’s , path & carpark look awffy similar to this one. The furniture is different though , could be a new sofa since the photos were taken ?
IMG_8500.jpeg

IMG_8498.png

IMG_8497.jpeg

I’ve telt her im no starting watchin any more bams I think this alert was sent to every kit katter on tiktok
---

You seen that haircut?
Aye I got glad ur no deed trolly rolly and had a nice Easter then the tattle emergency message 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🫣🫣🫣 ffs. Washing up liquid put into a concotion for one of the idiot minions to drink ! Changed it after comments saying it will give the person an upset stomach.honest to gawd! Absolute cretin so it is

• Wow
100 percent that is the house I have just found it on Google maps and street view and matched it with the view of the neighbours.

Every time I read something else I just think

‘ I remember my first sleepover’

Utter roasters

Reactions: 6
Sean looks miserable as duck. The sisters sat next to him watching what he’s doing. I don’t like the guy but I feel really sorry for him he’s clearly very uncomfortable.They are being extremely controlling with him

The sisters sat in his room not even conversing with him, just keeping an eye on what he’s saying and doing on live incase he dares say anything against the big man . It’s creepy as duck. It’s coercive control. He looks scared.
You can hear his live playing in the background they are sitting watching him on their phones the big weirdos

Reactions: 8
She was on before saying to Sean ‘dg decor and evil queen will start doing something like this we should get a huge place and do Scottish vs English‘ shes honestly deluded thinking she’s a big character on the app

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was on before saying to Sean ‘dg decor and evil queen will start doing something like this we should get a huge place and do Scottish vs English‘ shes honestly deluded thinking she’s a big character on the app
Does she think its been entertaining? Shes spent most of the time gawping at the phone 🥴🥴

• Haha
I was just gonna say they've done bugger all
---
She's making out in her live people are going to come to the house and frighten her wee boy. How about not putting him in that position in the place. Plenty of other Mums manage to take their kids on holiday and not plaster them all over the Internet in their underwear.

She's also saying we and tt finest said Kerry touched weans. That's a lie. We didn't. Someone here posted an article from the paper about Kerry that was fact.

She said she's got the Polis coming.

If someone makes a complaint to the Police about something that's happened on TT it should be filed in the bin.
---
Oh we've also posted pictures and disfigured her face in them 😂😂 naw hen you're a wrinkly auld boot, and that's after surgery.

We sit day after day with no job waiting to see what she posts. It must've slipped my mind which career she has?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why are they waiting on the polis?
---
Never mind olly says kerry wants it said on live that it was false allegations and that people said hundreds were going to the house with weapons cos kerry is there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's concerning that she's happy to put her child in a situation that is so evidently not ok. A house full of ex-addicts and auld creepy men she only knows fae the internet?

The actual audacity of this witch to sit and say trolls are effecting her child's health when she's literally not got one bleeping issue taking him into a house that for all she knows could be full of predators. She doesn't give a duck as long as she's on camera. Disgusting behaviour. That wean doesn't stand a chance with her as a "mother."
You would think her grown up children would tell her to get a grip. x
---
I'm at the coo's tail. Didn't even know Big Olly had a thread. Could someone kindly let me know what's going on. Only saw on my fyp that they're away for the weekend and came across her live tonight saying her and this Kerry have been getting threatened. Much appreciated. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What's actually wrong with that weird bastard? Streaming the police, giving out the weans full names and dates of birth. People were spamming her comments telling her to go to clapper (another streaming app), people were warning her it's not any better and It's mostly used for bleeping sex work she can't be going on there with her kid and the mods were accusing everyone of lying and being fake accounts. She'll find out the hard way 😊

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.